PDA

View Full Version : Why do we get excited by ball busting?

Falconldo
12-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Howdy all,

I am not a phsycologist (can't even spell it right) but I seem to have found a bunch of like minded folks here. The only time I have been kicked in the balls it HURT LIKE HELL and I can't imagine wanting to do it again. So why does it excite me so? Hmmm. Maybe it is the look in the female's eyes as she does it. Or the obvious relish of the dominate female as she tortures her willing victim. I think the part that excites me most is the 'two girl' ball busting... one is always timid at first, until she sees the dominate one busting the guy. Ohhh the look in her eye as she realizes that she can DO this, and the lust that wells to the top as she kicks the bastard in the cookies for the first time. WHY does this excite me so? My cock is hard now just reflecting on it. Any thoughts?

xray170586
12-21-2007, 01:08 PM
i thing itīs so how it is,
because the mankind is always searching for
a new challenge.
humans are crazy, everything will be more violent in the future.
look at the movies in the cinemas, movies like saw oder hostel overstep a new level of violence.
so some people want to feel pain, it īs like a drug.

another thing is, that more and more people have no resources against boredom, so they want to try somewthing new,
or another way, you have a stressful job and need to switch off

blkpatent
12-21-2007, 03:05 PM
I like women, I like women in sexy shoes and I like them on my package. I like to watch a fully dressed woman in high heels kicking a nude man in the balls. I can't explain why I like to watch this but I just do. Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

Castratrix's pet
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
The question is of why do we get excited by ballbusting. I think the same question can be asked of any form or type of female domination. And I think whether it is ballbusting or any other female domination, the answer is the same.

I have often asked the same thing about my femdom ********** fantasies. Why do I have femdom ********** fantasies? What is it about femdom ********** that turns me on and why do I get excited by it? I have also asked what is it that I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies.

In my own case, I've not really found any answers to those questions. I have no idea why I have these fantasies, or what about it turns me on, or why I get excited by it, and I have no idea what I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies.

I think the same is true of most guys who are into femdom ballbusting. They know that they are turned on by ballbusting fantasies and by actually being ballbusted by a beautiful girl or woman, but they don't know why ballbusting excites them or turns them on.

Most of those into ballbusting know what kind of kicking, kneeing, or grabbing they like, they know what kind of scene they like. But they don't know why they like that, they can't put a final bottom line answer to it.

You ask them "Why do you get excited by ballbusting?" They say, "Because I like this feeling I get from it." We ask, "Why do you like this feeling, what about it do you like?" They answer, "Because I like this about it." But you can never get down to a final answer.

Maybe for each of us the answers are hidden down inside ourselves, hidden down inside our inner minds and our inner psyche, in the part of ourselves that even we don't consciously know.

I think we each know what turns us on and what excites us, we know how it makes us feel and that we enjoy those feelings. But as to the final answers of what and why, that is something perhaps none of us will ever know or be able to answer.

The bottom line is what people have told me about my femdom ********** fantasies. I've been told to just enjoy my fantasies, don't try to analyse or understand them, just enjoy my fantasies for myself and my own pleasure.

The same is true of your ballbusting fantasies and of being ballbusted. Just enjoy it, don't try to analyse or understand it. Don't try to figure out why you like it, what about it turns you on, or why it excites you, Just enjoy it for itself and for your own pleasure.

megahero
12-22-2007, 08:29 PM
im not really sure why i originally got excited about it, but now i get excited about it because i know it turns my wife on alot

reginauld
12-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I've always wondered that too. It really doesn't make sense why someone would like having pain caused to them. It's strange, but it's not controllable.

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Good topic ! Let me know when you have the answer :P

rayd4096
12-23-2007, 03:40 AM
Speaking for myself, I hypothesize that ballbusting is exciting because it is unusual (kinky). Our society bombards us with images of the "normal" (most widely practiced) sexual experience, an experience that is mostly devoid of fear and danger. Eventually, after being bombarded with so much of it, the human being gets bored by the "normal" sexual experience and desires something dangerous, something risky. Fantasies that involve sexy females kicking testicles are unusual and provide relief from the boy-meets-girl sexual expressions that bombard us. This is similar to proceeding from soft drinks to hard drinks and then to fine wine and beyond.

Ray

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 04:35 AM
Speaking for myself, I hypothesize that ballbusting is exciting because it is unusual (kinky). Fantasies that involve sexy females kicking testicles are unusual and provide relief from the boy-meets-girl sexual expressions that bombard us. Ray

Personally I am not into testicle kicking at all. I am also not into these ballbusting 'sessions'. And the whole typical SM latex/leather clothing that is associated with it.

The thing I like is sexually aggressive women :thumbup. Just women who grab a guy by his balls and demand sex, sort of molest him. Sqeezing, pulling and biting his balls not caring if she castrates him , as long as she gets her sexual pleasure :D

And I do not like to see huge fat men that squirm around like little school girls when some latex chick even touches their stuff. Thats ridiculous.

I like to see a tall , strong , beautiful woman , dressed in normal clothing in a sexual context with a normal guy, she gets sexually aroused and aggressively fucks him. ( and I do not mean strapon-shit, I also hate that shit). Imagine this: she grabs his hair pulling his face to her pussy, then she moves to his balls and pulls on them saying: "eat me like a man, or I will pull them off." That would be so cool !!!

And of course the guy just wants to fuck her real bad, because she is fucking hot !!! And he accepts the abuse of his balls, because he is getting some. She totally takes control, because she is horny and she is strong and tall and the guy is just going along. :D Now that is some hot shit ! ( I think )

vulneraballs
12-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm into mild ballbusting and I think you can tie any number of scenes into that - other reasons that you might like it. But physiologically, I think I might have a thought. This came across me a few weeks ago for whatever reason. So, you get hit in the balls ... there is the before, the after ... how it built up etc ... the before / after and build up is where everyone can have their personal interests. However, the moment you get hit in the balls, we all do the same thing ... you cringe and your prostate tightens up and your prostate tightens up again and again and again etc. The prostate is pretty much the gate keeper of the orgasm and we're getting him quite worked up here. Regardless of what I do before / after, the ballbusting always guarantees pre-cum on the cock ... am I right here or am I right?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. The whole, "why do we like ballbusting" question is as old as time. Most of the answers are somewhat psycho babble ... at the very least would be considered a generalization similar to trying to diagnose dream meanings altogether.

I think that we all share the prostate stimulation here. Whether it is to get worked up and then blow your load or to tease along your prostate longer and longer.

Let me know what you think

Hartnell
12-24-2007, 10:54 PM
I think I get off on the fear if that makes any sense :confused:

vulneraballs
12-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Check out what your prostate is doing the next time you have an orgasm (regardless ballbusting etc).

I will say that I am assuming that your prostate is contracting when you're getting hit in the balls and I am assuming a similar reflex (your prostate contracting) when you are reaching orgasm

mesenteric
12-25-2007, 07:41 PM
and i suppose the fear reaction of being busted gives an adrenaline rush similar to being aroused, so the brain can associate the two.

mick_sl8ter
12-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Check out what your prostate is doing the next time you have an orgasm (regardless ballbusting etc).

I will say that I am assuming that your prostate is contracting when you're getting hit in the balls and I am assuming a similar reflex (your prostate contracting) when you are reaching orgasm
Your prostate is up your ass right ? You go and have yourself a nice prostate stimulating xmas :D in other words : stick it up yur ass !

magni-FYKA
12-26-2007, 05:44 PM
can I say something?
Usually mens not like ballbusting and lot of womens don't know the power they have in that way.
Mens say is hurt,womens think is dirty.

I think all peoples are slave/dominator, it's only need to understand what like to the partner... I WAS slave (and sometimes I like it again), but now, whit my boyfriend, I have found the pleasure to be dom.
That's strange. We cannot explein. It's inside our. It's a sensation...

....A BEAUTIFUL SENSATION!!;)

caratball
12-26-2007, 10:10 PM
can I say something?
Usually mens not like ballbusting and lot of womens don't know the power they have in that way.
Mens say is hurt,womens think is dirty.

I think all peoples are slave/dominator, it's only need to understand what like to the partner... I WAS slave (and sometimes I like it again), but now, whit my boyfriend, I have found the pleasure to be dom.
That's strange. We cannot explein. It's inside our. It's a sensation...

....A BEAUTIFUL SENSATION!!;)

You said it all " Beautiful Sensation". I love the women dominating men by the balls, causing pain and humiliation, both (pain and humiliation) essential for me for a complete ballbusting. And a hard squeezing...I have no words to explain!