PDA

View Full Version : Fashionably in Vogue

Girthtron
12-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Evidently I was in vogue! Fashionably in vogue with what she used to call~~ "Your big stupid ass balls"! Now she was looking at my big ass stupid balls in a different light sense our arrival in Buenos Aires. (Argentina) Because down their evidently a women having a man with big balls is something to be proud of. "Los Testiculos Del Toro"! He has the testicles of a bull, a women said to her as I bent to pick up our luggage in the airport.

My wife Linda with broken spanish tried to say sorry I don't understand. The tall good looking Argentin women said. "Arrepentido yo no soy bueno con ingl'es. Pero su masculino tiene un conjunto inmenso de testiculos en el"!

Just then a young girl of around seventeen started laughing and translated. "She said your male has huge testicles on him"! Linda looked back at the women thinking it was an insult or something about the size of my balls when the girl said. "NO NO It's a complement! For having a man with big balls on him! In Argentina a women who has a male with large testicles is considered a women of great fashion and taste! You should be proud"! The young girl spoke spanish to the women with a laugh. "Ella brough el aqui caparlo"! The women looked at me saying. "Querrira ser el que lo hace bueno por"! With that she turned and left and Linda asked the girl what she had said to her. "Oh I just said you were here on vacation with him for awhile. My name is Andrea de Pelencia.

Well Andrea de Pelencia became our friend that day and Linda thought of her as a kind of little sister or something. But I thought she was a little to friendly especailly the way she openly spoke about my balls as if I wasn't there and one day in our hotel room Linda asked if she'd like to see them!

For my part I was more then willing to show them off to her and actually been looking foreward to it when Linda called to me to come out onto our 12th floor hotel balcony were Buenos Aires was slowly coming into it's twilight. Both drinking wine with cigarettes in there fingers looking out over the view of the city. Linda said without turning. "Andrea wants to see your balls! and let her handle them if she wants"! Andrea turned putting out her cigarette in the ashtray with a smile saying in spanish. "Muestre a esta nina sus pelotas grandes"! (Show this little girl your big balls) I did dropping my shorts! "Ah mi Dios"! (Oh my God) Linda turned and laughed trying her spanish. "El es mi toro"! (He's my bull) Andrea said. "Linda he's bigger then a bull, at least bigger then the bulls we have down here!

Pulling my balls up Andrea clapped her hands in delight at seeing them move up then drop back heavy into my big loose hanging scrotum filling it out again with a little grunt from me as they did. Linda nodded her head. "Go ahead feel them"! Stepping closer spreading my legs wider for her putting my hands on my head I felt her hands taking there weight from me! Her hands were small with one ball in each like she was holding two big ripe apples. "A mucho hombre Linda"! Linda laughed and stood pushing me back against the wall my balls pulling free from Andreas hands flopping back between my legs as she kicked my legs wider apart brought her knee up into them hard!

"Como la matanza del toro Linda"! Andrea said. (Like killing the bull Linda) Linda stepped away as I dropped to the balcony floor in pain. Linda sat smiling at Andrea. "So much for the big strong bull aye Andrea"!

"Linda there's a place we can go tonight it's called. El teatro del Toro. It's a smile club run by women, it's very hush hush it's against the law but every one knows about it. It's a place were women like your self bring there males to be ********* in front of an audience of both males and females. They come from all over the world and pay big money to see a women ********** a man on stage in front of them! The male has to have big testicles like yours! There the only ones they'll ********. It's so Moda Buenos Aires Linda! They'll pay you $20,000 Linda"!

$20,000? My balls were worth $20,000?

Girthtron
12-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Linda and Andrea watched as I slowly got to all fours and rested. The big hanging male appendage under me slowly swaying to and fro as so much dead weight between my thighs. Linda lit another cigarette looking at Andrea. "How far is this place. The El teatro del toro"? (Theater of the bull)

Listening to them as they laded there plans for my ********** on a public stage of some Buenos Aires dominatrix club some where. I got to one leg lifting my self to standing with a grunt of pain from my balls looking at Linda saying. "No way Linda! No way I'm gone a let you, or her! Have me ********* on some stage, some where in front of an audience of women or what ever the hell they are Linda! No way"!

Andrea giggled looking at my balls as they jerked from side to side as I spoke saying in spanish to Linda. "El mejor ver un toro furioso capado"! (It's best to see a raging bull *********) Linda laughed! "My god a raging bull? I wish he was a raging bull! It would give me a little more of a challenge! I hope he does fight for his balls"!

Things were coming to a head with the head of my 9" cock straining straight out also. I backed away from the table knowing Linda would soon be on me as always taking me down by my balls! I especially didn't want Andrea seeing her doing it. I still had a little male pride left and cursed my big oversezed testicles for making me so weak and feeble compared to her. She got to her feet putting her cigarette out with a smile and Andrea got up also to watch and maybe also to learn something being that she was a young girl of only seventeen. Linda moved across to me standing with her legs wide hands on her broad hips. "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"! I looked her in the eyes and for the first time I said. "NO"! She slapped me hard across the face! "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"! "NO"! (Slap Slap Slap) My hands went to my face and her leg went up into my balls with a thud, and again and again as I went down I was looking at Andrea and the knowing smile on her face that I was going to the (El Teatro Del Toro)

The three of us in the back of a cab. Me naked under a trench coat. Linda and Andrea were dressed in the attire of dominatrix's. The driver asking where to? with Andrea saying. "El Teatro Del Toro". The driver looked over his shoulder at me then down at the tent under my coat then at Andrea and Linda saying. "Ok Damas El Teatro Del Toro"!

It started to rain lightly as we went down a narrow back alley stopping at a red door. "El Teatro Del Toro Damas. Veinte dolares" the driver said. Andrea paying him as we got from the car the rain now coming down in a torrent. Linda stripped me of my coat as the cab drove off covering her self and Andrea with it leaving me standing naked as the two went to the red door under it with Andrea hitting a door buzzer. "Apuro apuro" (Hurry hurry) Just as the door opened a crash of thunder and lightning lit the alley way and the women who stood in the door frame. A goddess a goddess in tight black leather! Tall blond, her hair up in a bun with wisps of it just touching her neck. Dispite the cold rain my balls pulled up with my cock rearing out hard!

Stepping aside Linda and Andrea rushed in past her with me behind them my cock brushing her belly as I tried to move in from the rain. Dark inside it was an accident but her hand grabbed it twisting it hard while bring her knee up between my thighs into my balls dropping me to the floor!

Another bolt of lightning lit the seen through the open alley door of me withering on the floor in pain holding my balls with all three dominant females standing over me looking down! "Arrepentido debil masculino". I heard as the door slammed shut. (Sorry weak male) Then speaking in english she said to Linda and Andrea. "Follow me ladys! We'll have some one collect him in a little while, until then I'll show you the two other males were going to ******** tonight.

knutty
12-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Buen cuento, amigo. I like the latin theme. To me there is something so sexy when a native Spanish speaking girl talks about testicles in English with an accent. the giggling is about the same as girls usually get when talking about balls, but the accent adds something exciting, to me at least.