PDA

View Full Version : One more sensitive than the other?

cold8889
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Anyone have one ball that is much more sensitive than the other?
My right one must have no nerves in it or something because if I gently mess around with them I can't even feel it while if I do it with the left one it will make me jump.
Was able to take a football to the crotch (not intentionally on anyone's part) because it hit the right one from a good angle. If it had hit the left one Iwould of died.

Anyoen else like this? Is it normal?

megahero
12-22-2007, 08:47 PM
not to the degree that you are, but yeah, my right one is way more sensitive than my left. in a direct hit on both, the pain in my right is so overwhelming that it barely feels like my left even got hit

dsch
12-23-2007, 01:51 AM
my right one is as sensitive as the left one
but i always get busted in both balls so they have the same tolerance towards pain

Busted Balz
12-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Both of mine are sensitive but the left is much more so than the right. My right ball hangs lower too. I know this is the case with most men but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the sensitivity. The nerves on the sides of my left testicle will make me jump quickly when touch the wrong/right way.
:wooow

Mike2B
12-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I think a lot of guys are like that. My left testicle is a lot more sensitive then the right one. My wife discovered this one pretty early in our playing and uses it to her advantage (as if she needed more than what is already there)

BallbustingPrincess
12-26-2007, 04:27 PM
I adore the sensitive ones.....

So cute...*weg*

BBP

Busted Balz
12-26-2007, 08:12 PM
I adore the sensitive ones.....

So cute...*weg*

BBP
Perhaps an exam to determine which is more sensitive.

:bananajum :bananad:

linklierok
12-27-2007, 07:58 AM
My left ball is much more sensitive, because for years now my wife has been beating, tying up tightly, crushing in a vice, and sticking needles in the right one.

Since she got far along in her pregnancy she has started doing the same to the left one. ;)

uspsfanalan
12-27-2007, 09:11 AM
My left one hangs lower and is way more sensitive than the right. I must admit that my girlfriend busts the left one more often. She's right handed, and when we're having sex she leans back and slams her knuckles into them.

exstudent
11-22-2019, 04:12 PM
I almost have no feeling in my right. Even with a hard kick.

crushee
11-23-2019, 02:43 AM
Never noticed yet. My gf/mistress always squeezes both at the same time: she says they are so small she needs to have both in her hand to feel there actually is something!!

berndnidal
11-26-2019, 03:10 AM
Hi,

maybe the bigger ball (left) are much more sensitive, as the other testicle on the right site, please apologize my bad english, welcome.

Zatark
11-26-2019, 05:48 AM
Mine have the same sensitivity at the moment. I think the right one was more sensitive in the past but not massively so.