PDA

View Full Version : Needing advice & info on bb contraception

bustme2hard
12-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey there fellow sadomasochists!

I recently got engaged to a delightfully twisted s-m gal, and we are exploring birth control options. I read somewhere in this forum that hard ballbusting may be able to kill 50% or more currently-living sperms. In other words, that intercourse immediately after a BRUTAL bb session should have a reduced risk of pregnancy, due to the sperms killed during her savage kicks to his balls. I don't expect there to be some kind of "Masters & Johnson" study on the contraceptive effects of bb, or anything, but does anyone here have medical knowledge regarding the killing/disabling of sperm by hard impact to the testicles?

A greatly accurate method of measuring such effects costs a bit of money, but would be a really good indicator of how well MY sperm endure hard bb:

1. Get a sperm count from a clinic, and save the printout they give me which cites the number of live sperm.
2. Get another sperm count a week or two later, but this time, beat the hell out of my balls just before producing the sample. Take that printout, and
3. Compare the two live sperm numbers.

The best part of this kind of contraception is that, it doesn't put me OUT OF the mood -- it puts me IN the mood! The greatest intercourse I ever had in my entire previous marriage was after our most severe ballbusting session. My balls were screaming in pain, practically, and burning in agony, but the intercourse was the hottest and most exciting ever!!!

Naturally, I would follow conventional wisdom, and NEVER use just one birth control method -- I would add another one to that of our sessions. She and I both are totally into being beaten by each other, and we plan to create a special torture room in our house for each other. The biggest argument we're likely to have is: Who gets to be beaten more!

Opinions??

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey there fellow sadomasochists!

I recently got engaged to a delightfully twisted s-m gal, and we are exploring birth control options. I read somewhere in this forum that hard ballbusting may be able to kill 50% or more currently-living sperms. In other words, that intercourse immediately after a BRUTAL bb session should have a reduced risk of pregnancy, due to the sperms killed during her savage kicks to his balls. I don't expect there to be some kind of "Masters & Johnson" study on the contraceptive effects of bb, or anything, but does anyone here have medical knowledge regarding the killing/disabling of sperm by hard impact to the testicles?

A greatly accurate method of measuring such effects costs a bit of money, but would be a really good indicator of how well MY sperm endure hard bb:

1. Get a sperm count from a clinic, and save the printout they give me which cites the number of live sperm.
2. Get another sperm count a week or two later, but this time, beat the hell out of my balls just before producing the sample. Take that printout, and
3. Compare the two live sperm numbers.

The best part of this kind of contraception is that, it doesn't put me OUT OF the mood -- it puts me IN the mood! The greatest intercourse I ever had in my entire previous marriage was after our most severe ballbusting session. My balls were screaming in pain, practically, and burning in agony, but the intercourse was the hottest and most exciting ever!!!

Naturally, I would follow conventional wisdom, and NEVER use just one birth control method -- I would add another one to that of our sessions. She and I both are totally into being beaten by each other, and we plan to create a special torture room in our house for each other. The biggest argument we're likely to have is: Who gets to be beaten more!

Opinions??
Can I nominate you for the darwin award ?

Hasta
12-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I second the nomination...

Leatherface
12-23-2007, 09:20 PM
While it might be an exciting fantasy to PRETEND that it will keep her from getting pregnant if she does it hard enough etc...... that is not a viable form of birth control in any sense.