PDA

View Full Version : Busted by shoes getting kicked off?

hardthrasher
12-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi - New guy here, and just wondering if there are any scenes, pics, drawings, stories -- whatever -- of a girl kicking off a shoe so that it flies across a distance into a guy's crotch? For some reason, I had a dream about this the other night, and it stuck with me... Thanks!

X-Man
12-26-2007, 04:04 AM
Playing soccer in primary school (elementary school's equivalent for the Yanks) there were a few games going on at once, in the same playground. As I kicked one ball (soccerball!! :P) another one flew past my nether regions. "That was close" I thought to myself......as I was thinking the word "close", I hadn't seen, but a shoe had come off one of the girls (probably the one that kicked the ball that just missed me...I never did find out) and got me square in the jewels! The girl whose shoe it was came bolting over to check if I was ok, eventually I was, and no damage was done, but yeah....great feeling after the initial pain!! :D
This incidient, or one which may have happened earlier (where I saw a girl give a guy a beauty with a long, seemingly Inspector Gadget-like leg, because he was being a prick, and I wanted in on the action) helped shape my interest in this area.
Haven't copped a non-self inflicted one since then, but had a girlfriend who while playfighting threatened to punch down there a few times.....she had too many issues upstairs, so I decided to break it off with her.....:( sometimes the threat of a girl punching there can be soooooo exciting!

hardthrasher
12-26-2007, 02:24 PM
X-Man: Thanks for sharing that story! It's funny how little incidents like that can be the first stirrings of a fetish or fantasy...

Any other examples of shoes flying off feet and into some poor guy's balls?

X-Man
01-03-2008, 04:16 AM
No worries hardthrasher. It is interesting how the slightest things can trigger fantasies/obsessions/whatever else such interests can be classed as. I guess it's like the first time you try your favourite beer.....once you're hooked, all you want is more!

mesenteric
01-03-2008, 07:25 PM
yeah, and how when one thing turns you on, you begin to associate other things with it that give you the same reaction.