PDA

View Full Version : Lethal ballbusting?

hardthrasher
12-26-2007, 02:18 PM
I know it's not very realistic, but does anyone here like stories about girls who can kill guys by kicking/kneeing/squeezing/etc. them in the balls and/or cock?

I'm new here, so I don't know if this is too extreme or not... I've written some stories involving deadly assassin babes who can snuff guys with a swift one to the nuts...Or via other means (See the "firearms" thread!) :autogun My style is usually semi-humorous, so it's cartoonish violence that's usually not too graphic or gory.

fittizzioh
12-28-2007, 03:21 PM
It would be very funny. please post those stories!

hardthrasher
12-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Hey, a taker! Glad to hear there's someone else who thinks it's fun idea. Here's a very short beginning of a story I once wrote... Never finished it, but I could be persuaded to finish it if anyone likes it...

Alana's Power
by hardthrasher

The two guards standing watch at the entrance to the laboratory were an imposing pair. Both men were over six feet tall, well-muscled, and heavily armed. Their expressions said “Don’t fuck with us,” and it was clear that they meant business.

Yet when Alana came strutting along, the guards lost all professionalism and began to ogle her lustfully, and who could blame them? Alana was drop-dead gorgeous, a sexy, young woman with dark hair and piercing dark eyes and a body to die for. She smiled at the guards warmly. They smiled back, not knowing Alana’s true identity…

“Let me in the lab,” Alana demanded with a coy grin.

“Show us your identification,” the guard answered.

“It’s in here somewhere,” said Alana as she unzipped her black leather jacket. When she pulled apart the lapels, the guards’ eyes opened wide in shock: Alana wasn’t wearing anything underneath the jacket. Her perfectly-rounded breasts bobbed in plain view as she rifled through her jacket. “I could’ve sworn I had it…”

The men stood in slack-jawed surprise, unable to keep their eyes off Alana’s gloriously naked tits. Her erect nipples transfixed the men, and their dicks suddenly grew erect in response.

Alana noticed the guards’ erections – she couldn’t help but notice them, since most soldiers in The Organization wore tight-fitting black jumpsuits that did a poor job of concealing their packages. She smiled lightly at the sight of the men’s arousal, knowing that her ploy had worked. They were hard and vulnerable now. She reached out gently and placed the palms of her hands on the guards’ bulging cocks, stroking them lightly through the form-fitting spandex uniforms, coaxing them to greater arousal.

“It looks like I lost my identification,” said Alana in a soft purr, “but maybe I can convince you to let me inside another way?”

The men moaned. They were at a loss for words.

Alana looked them in the eye. The men’s eyelids were fluttering now; this sexy thing was teasing them badly… Their knees were getting weak as she continued to stroke their rock-hard cocks… Alana seized the moment and quickly slid her hands underneath the men’s balls. Even though their nuts were already receding, she was able to cup them easily in the palms of her hands.

“Now I have you right where I want you!” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Alana squeezed swiftly and crushed the guards’ balls in the palms of her hands. The men jerked out of their lust-induced daze and grunted. They reached down to pry away her hands, but they couldn’t do it. As hard as they tried to shove away the violating hands of this gorgeous girl, nothing happened. She kept her firm grip on their jewels and continued to squeeze. The guards practically froze in agony; they shuddered and shook on their feet, their whole bodies aching with the pain of the horrific nut-crushing they were receiving. The whole time their cocks remained stiff…They stared into the deep, dark eyes of Alana, wondering how this girl could neutralize them so easily…

“You don’t know who I am,” Alana whispered to the guards, “But I’m one of The Subjects… You know, the ones The Organization experimented on years ago? Turns out they gave me a very special power. Wanna know what it is? I have this thing called ‘death energy’ that I can control with my mind and my hands. I can send pulses of it through my fingertips and into anyone I come into contact with, and it sends them into a state of complete neurological meltdown, killing them instantly. Like right now… You’re probably wondering why two, big, strapping guys like yourselves can’t escape from a girl like me. How’s it feeling, by the way, to have a girl snag you by the balls?”

The guards couldn’t answer; they were sweating and shaking and making pathetic gasping sounds. They stared down in horror at Alana, unable to look away from the beautiful tormentor who was destroying their manhood without breaking a sweat…

“Looks like it hurts a little. Humiliating, too, I imagine. You guys were armed to the teeth, and all I had to do was get close and seduce you. Now I’ve got you by the balls, and you’re helpless. Pathetic, really.”

Alana squeezed harder. Both men jumped from the jolt of increased pain. They went onto their tiptoes now as they swayed and teetered in place. Their expressions were of extreme misery; their choking and gasping sounds got more frantic. Something seemed to be snapping like a cracked eggshell inside their tight jumpsuits…

“Well, it’s been fun chatting with you, but I have more important business,” said Alana. “And honestly, I can’t be leaving witnesses around. So it’s time for me to say goodbye to you guys… Nice meeting ya!”

Alana gave the men’s balls a hard squeeze and held it. The guards bucked and writhed in her grip, unable to break free. They groaned, grunted, and gasped like trapped pigs as their nuts got smashed in Alana’s hands. The men seized up and began to buckle. Alana rode them down, kneeling with them as they dropped to their knees, continuing to nut-crush the helpless guards. They choked again as their eyes rolled back. The guards went limp and collapsed on the ground. They lay twitching for a few more seconds, but soon went still. Alana reached down and took the pulse of one man, then the other. Both men were dead. She stood up and smiled, zipping her leather jacket.

“Sorry for the harsh treatment, guys,” said Alana. “But you’re the enemy, and this is war.”

Alana stepped over the bodies of the two guards she’d just nut-squeezed to death and entered the laboratory unmolested…

salamander
12-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Yes there are a number of confirmed stories in which men have been killed by kicks to the testicles or squeezes. It's very rare of course, but occasionally the shock from an unexpected kick or squeeze can kill.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2003/09/04/MNtightsqueeze.DTL

http://www.worldlii.org/pg/cases/PGNC/1995/6.html

http://www.advocate21.freeserve.co.uk/sdeaths.htm

http://www.bargainshare.com/index.php?showtopic=15358

http://www.selfdefenseforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2031

snack marvin
01-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Nice links... :thumbup

eunice
01-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Alana stepped over the bodies of the two guards she’d just nut-squeezed to death and entered the laboratory unmolested…

Great story!

hardthrasher
01-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Here's a continuation of the story, in case anyone else is interested. Alana takes a pretty nasty turn here, finding some unusual ways to ballbust the guards and eliminate them...

Alana made her way into the lab. She was searching through cabinets full of chemicals when she heard the sound of footsteps.

“Not again!” she muttered.

Two guards from The Organization entered the room.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” one demanded.

“I’m spying on you and stealing secrets,” answered Alana. “How about you?”

“We’re stopping people like you,” smiled the guard as he came closer. His legs were spread shoulder-width apart, just enough for Alana to get a clear shot at his groin.

“I wouldn’t get too close to me if I were you,” warned Alana. “I can kill you with one knee to the groin.”

The guard laughed. “That’s a good one!”

“Seriously,” said Alana, as the man got in her face and breathed heavily on her. Clearly he was aroused by the sexy spy. “I mean it. If I kick you in the balls, it will kill you. I’ll do it so hard that your testes will be like two, little bullets shooting right through your body, ripping you apart from the inside.”

“I’d like to see you try that,” said the guard.

BAM!

“OOF!”

Alana kneed the guard in the crotch. He grunted and immediately grabbed his pounded package. The man staggered backwards with a dazed look on his face. He wobbled on his feet; his eyes looked wild but glassy. He coughed and wheezed, and a tiny dribble of blood fell from his lips. The guard fell backwards, landing with a loud thud on his back. He jerked and twitched a few more times, then went motionless. He lay there dead with both hands still covering his ruined junk.

The other guard rushed at Alana. She spun and yelled out her best “hai-yah!” as she kicked him with a straight-leg kick that landed the sole of her boot on his crotch. The guard flew backwards from the impact, flying inches off his feet and crashing against some metal cabinets. He slid down onto his butt, with both hands cradling his kicked-in nuts… He gasped for air, like he was short of breath…

Alana came up to him with a cruel look in her eyes. “Guess I didn’t deliver the fatal blow with the first kick. Too bad. That means I just need to give it something extra.”

Alana raised her foot slightly above the man’s damaged loins. He shook his head, muttering, “No, no, no!” as the sexy spy girl teased him with her impending act of violence.

“You don’t want me to stomp your nuts again?” she asked coyly. “Really?”

Alana lowered her boot slowly on the man, stepping down on a pair of nads that were already smashed beyond repair. She pressed her toes to the floor, then rotated her ankle a few times to grind the guy’s balls to a pulp. He cried in agony and began having spasms. He bucked and writhed wildly under the boot of Alana as she destroyed him. His legs kicked out and he bounced on his ass as she snuffed him out with a fatal nut-stomping. The guard gagged and his eyes rolled back in his head. His head then tilted to one side and all of his convulsions stopped. He sat still and peaceful, finally done with his mortal coil.

An alarm sounded.

“Shit!” cried Alana. “They know I’m in here!”

She raced into the corridor and was immediately confronted by four more guards. They circled and penned her in.

“Get her!”

Alana saw an opportunity and did a reverse-kick that sent her heel smashing into the groin of one of the men. He yelled in pain and doubled up, falling to the floor where he moaned and pressed both hands between his legs.

The spy turned her attention to another guard charging at her. She tried to kick him, but he rammed into her and body checked her into the wall. She felt him slam his body against hers, and got the unmistakable feeling of a man’s erection pressing against her belly. She smiled at the man, and he smiled back. His cock was hard and ready, bulging invitingly inside his tight spandex trousers. It made a perfect target…

“AAHHHHH!”

The guard screamed as Alana reached between his legs and punched his balls. He stumbled away and released Alana. She watched him fall on the floor and twist, writhing and squirming from the torture.

Two more guards attacked. Alana ducked their punches and let them sail past. When they spun around, she was already in the air, kicking out with both feet. Her boots scored direct hits on the crotches of the two guards, knocking them hard in the soft flesh of their units. They howled in anguish, pitching backwards from the force of the kicks. The men grabbed themselves and rolled on the ground, moaning from the licking they’d taken.

Meanwhile, the first guard had gotten back to his feet and came for Alana. He was unsteady on his feet and made a poorly timed lunge at the girl. As he stumbled past her, Alana expertly reached from behind and underneath, grabbing hold of his bruised gonads with her slender fingers… The man tensed up in anticipation of what was she was about to do to him...

“You’re dead,” Alana whispered sweetly in the man’s ear.

With that, she gave him a strong squeeze that made a brutal crunching sound as his nuts got obliterated. The man melted in her grip, going down with a grimace of pain on his face. He sprawled out on the floor, kicked a couple times out of sheer agony, and then lay dead.

The second guard came back for more. This time Alana landed a kick square in his crotch. The top of her foot slammed roughly against his blue balls. He jumped a few inches off the ground from the force of the kick, which sent an instant wave of death energy into his nuts. He hollered and flailed, gritting his teeth as his back hit the wall. His expression slowly changed from pain to defeat, as all life left his body and his muscles went limp. He slid down the wall, destroyed and defeated, collapsing on his butt, thoroughly dead.

The other two guards were still rolling around on the ground when Alana stood over them.

“Bastards,” she hissed. “You guys really piss me off. Now you’re gonna pay.”

“Like we haven’t paid already!” one of the injured guards cried dejectedly.

As both men lay vulnerable on their backs, Alana jumped in the air above them and raised her knees high. As she came down, she saw looks of horror on the men’s faces as they realized where she was going to land.

“NOOOO!” the men screamed in unison as Alana stomped down on their balls.

The men jerked in reflex to the cruel crushing of their jewels. Alana stayed on top of them, pressing down with all her weight, as the guards writhed and thrashed wildly underneath her. Death energy was pulsing through her feet and into their loins, snuffing them out of existence where they lay pinned beneath the sexy spy babe. The men made one, final spasm and kicked off. Alana stepped off the dead men and surveyed the body count.

“Four dead here, two back in the lab, and two at the entrance. Hmm, I bet there are more guards in this place.”

Alana reached down and grabbed a submachine gun from one of the dead guards.

“I might need this.”

She raced down the corridor for the exit. Before she came to a corner, she heard footsteps and the sound of more guards approaching. She held back behind the corner and waited, hoisting the machine gun to hip level. She also unzipped her leather jacket again so that her prodigious tits would spill into plain view for the men.

“This is gonna be fun.”

There was no doubt: Alana loved giving it to men right where it hurts. It was such a satisfying way to take a guy down, and the fact that she had a special power that zapped the life out of them made it all the more exciting. She had the power of life and death in her hands and feet, and she had no remorse about using it.

At that moment, six guards turned the corner. Alana stepped out to confront them. She stood directly in their path with her gun placed sexily on her hip and her boobs pointing out from behind her leather jacket.

“Going somewhere, boys?”

The guards were too dumbstruck to act in time. Alana pulled the trigger, taking careful aim…

Bam-bam-bam-bam-bam!

The submachine gun spat fire and hot lead at the guards. Alana was an expert markswoman, and she aimed for her favorite target. The bullets stitched a level line across the men’s groins, slamming into the cocks and balls of the unwitting guards. They screamed in agony as she shredded them with automatic gunfire. The men were ********* instantly, and they went down in unison. They suffered miserably as they lay prone on their backs, shuddering and wriggling in pain.

Alana casually stepped forward, standing before the horribly wounded guards.

“Looks pretty bad,” she said. “I doubt you guys are gonna make it with your sperm banks shot off. I could put you out of your misery, but it might be more fun to let you guys squirm and feel the burn until you kick it.”

The shot-up dudes had no preference at this point. They wanted the pain to stop, but they didn’t want to die, either. Yet there was no escape from their fate at this point. Alana was on a rampage, and they were her playthings now…

“Yeah, I vote for letting you suffer.”

As the men moaned in terrible agony, Alana casually tossed away the machine gun. With all of The Organization’s guards dead or dying from fatal blows to their manhood, she would have plenty of time to find the information she needed…

try
01-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Great stuff Hardthrasher!

try
01-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi again hardthrasher. I think you might like a story I did last April. Its post 3 in the link below, called Melody. Martial arts ball buster.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3862

And if its ok wth you I'll do an illustration of Alana, depicting a scene from your tale. And maybe Alana and Melody should become a team. No balls would be safe!

caratball
01-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Good stories! Someone have more stories with women killing men? Amazon warriors, etc?

Thanks!

hardthrasher
01-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi again hardthrasher. I think you might like a story I did last April. Its post 3 in the link below, called Melody. Martial arts ball buster.

And if its ok wth you I'll do an illustration of Alana, depicting a scene from your tale. And maybe Alana and Melody should become a team. No balls would be safe!

Thanks for the kind words about the story. Yours was a nice little piece of action, too! Thanks for pointing me to Melody. You're welcome to draw anything you like; I'd love to see your interpretation...:)

fittizzioh
01-02-2008, 06:26 AM
hardtrasher your story was wonderful!!! i loved it! Now i'll try Try's one!!! I already love his drawings!!

maimedmuc
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM

A story with pictures would be wonderful!

m

PS that a man can go into shock I can believe 100%!, I didnt know thta he could die, but I can believe it 100%,

try
01-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the kind words about the story. Yours was a nice little piece of action, too! Thanks for pointing me to Melody. You're welcome to draw anything you like; I'd love to see your interpretation...:)

OK, will do. I've got a lot of work on right now, so it may be a little while but a pic of Alana will be coming.

On the subject of how much damage a blow in the nuts can actually do, men have, occasionally died from it. And real injury can occur, some guys have lost one testical, and even been ********* by a kick in the nuts. And the testicals can be ****** up into the abdomen by a kick from underneath. This happened to a guy I knew, it was another guy who kicked him. A doctor used his hands on the lower abdomen to push his balls back into his sac, but apparently it sometimes needs surgery to do this. Imagine if a guy, turned on on by a lovely girl, as in our stories, is then kicked by her, and on clutching at his agony filled crotch cannot find his balls! And she smiles in delight!

Exciting, and frightening!

hardthrasher
01-02-2008, 08:56 PM
PS that a man can go into shock I can believe 100%!, I didnt know thta he could die, but I can believe it 100%,

I prefer to keep it purely in fantasy. In fantasy, a girl can whack a guy any way she pleases... In real life, this stuff isn't funny!

try
01-03-2008, 07:29 PM

Hi again, I've done a quick sketch of your lovely and lethal heroine in action, its in the cartoon thread. Its not quite as you've described her, but it is just a quick sketch so I hope you like it. It needs the full size option to be appreciated properly.

gopballbuster
01-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi again, I've done a quick sketch of your lovely and lethal heroine in action, its in the cartoon thread. Its not quite as you've described her, but it is just a quick sketch so I hope you like it. It needs the full size option to be appreciated properly.
i think it's very nice

nemini
04-06-2008, 02:21 AM
I know it's not very realistic, but does anyone here like stories about girls who can kill guys by kicking/kneeing/squeezing/etc. them in the balls and/or cock?

You're wrong, man! It IS absolutely goddamn realistic! And I do love such stories and I do like your stories (thogh I am not into fantasies in general). Thank you very much!

As for realism, I've collected quite a few real stories where women killed men by attacking their balls. Off the top of my head I can recollect these

1. Two cases in Papua New Guinea (grab and kick)
2. Two cases in India (both grabs)
3. Five cases in Africa (grab in SAR, grab in Ephiopia, grab in Zimbabwe and two more grabs I don't remember)
4. Three cases in Asia (grab in Cambodia, grab in China, knee in Japan)
5. A kick in an eastern european country

Plus about ten references to deaths caused by men hitting other men's groins.

So it's quite realistic and awfully thrilling and impressive!

salamander
04-08-2008, 01:04 AM
You're wrong, man! It IS absolutely goddamn realistic! And I do love such stories and I do like your stories (thogh I am not into fantasies in general). Thank you very much!

As for realism, I've collected quite a few real stories where women killed men by attacking their balls. Off the top of my head I can recollect these

1. Two cases in Papua New Guinea (grab and kick)
2. Two cases in India (both grabs)
3. Five cases in Africa (grab in SAR, grab in Ephiopia, grab in Zimbabwe and two more grabs I don't remember)
4. Three cases in Asia (grab in Cambodia, grab in China, knee in Japan)
5. A kick in an eastern european country

Plus about ten references to deaths caused by men hitting other men's groins.

So it's quite realistic and awfully thrilling and impressive!

Yeah, I actually posted a few of those. I did find it interesting that none occurred in the Americas and there was seemingly more in Asia and Africa (especially Asia), which I assume is at least somewhat due to the better medical situation in Europe and the Americas, but could have other factors because if I remember correctly, some died pretty much instantly from the attack, which would eliminate the medical factor.

And I also have to admit (ashamedly) that I am turned on by this. I know it seems very sick that I could be turned on by death in any form, but this is so far removed from me and fits in with my fetish so well that it's almost not real to me. But then again is our response any sicker than the response of many "normal" people who laugh at stories like this? Maybe, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

nemini
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I actually posted a few of those. I did find it interesting that none occurred in the Americas and there was seemingly more in Asia and Africa (especially Asia), which I assume is at least somewhat due to the better medical situation in Europe and the Americas, but could have other factors because if I remember correctly, some died pretty much instantly from the attack, which would eliminate the medical factor.

And I also have to admit (ashamedly) that I am turned on by this. I know it seems very sick that I could be turned on by death in any form, but this is so far removed from me and fits in with my fetish so well that it's almost not real to me. But then again is our response any sicker than the response of many "normal" people who laugh at stories like this? Maybe, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's not someone's death that turns us on (do you get a hard-on when you see a dead body or hear that someone has died in a car crash? Neither do I!) but it's the power of a ballshot or ball grab! And the potential danger it has for us. It's the thought that any woman can easily do that to me and I don't know if i'd survive or not. Just a little squeeze and you've got to say your prayers... if you can and have time to do that...

As for medical help, I don't think it's a factor. Remember a football player and a ref who were both kicked during a football match which implies that they got medical aid on the spot straight away, but they still died. I think the shock was so strong that nothing could be done. I read a story about a guy who got a twisted testis and was given the strongest pain killer injections but still was in a lot of pain and the nurse was amazed. So I think that the usual procaine block or whatever they do simply may not be always effective with that amount of pain...

As for the Americas, I remember two stories that turn me on just as much as lethal cases. Women robbing men by grabbing their balls. There's this story of a Canadian woman (it was on Gerry_uk's site) who would grab men by the balls and take their valuables and the men could do nothing and were ashamed to report to the police. And there was this gang of "ball-knockers" described in a book by a policewoman on amazon.com. She says thay would rob men in elevators. Sometimes even one woman would do that.

Makes me wonder how those women got caught, huh? They must have come upon a guy who had no balls or had silicone implants so he beat the shit outta them and delivered them to the police...

salamander
04-10-2008, 06:09 AM
There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's not someone's death that turns us on (do you get a hard-on when you see a dead body or hear that someone has died in a car crash? Neither do I!) but it's the power of a ballshot or ball grab! And the potential danger it has for us. It's the thought that any woman can easily do that to me and I don't know if i'd survive or not. Just a little squeeze and you've got to say your prayers... if you can and have time to do that...

As for medical help, I don't think it's a factor. Remember a football player and a ref who were both kicked during a football match which implies that they got medical aid on the spot straight away, but they still died. I think the shock was so strong that nothing could be done. I read a story about a guy who got a twisted testis and was given the strongest pain killer injections but still was in a lot of pain and the nurse was amazed. So I think that the usual procaine block or whatever they do simply may not be always effective with that amount of pain...

When did that happen?? I never heard of that. do you have a link to that story?

nemini
04-11-2008, 05:07 AM
As for the ref, I am not sure. It was just mentioned by someone who participated in a discussion over balls vs. boobs sensitivity. Try googling "what hurts more balls boobs" and on a forum there was this guy who just said that a ref gave the red card to a player and the latter was pissed off and kiсked him and he died. That's it. No further reference.

As for the football player, it was an "intra-african" match Angola vs. another african national team. So this Angolan fullback got his balls kicked by a forward instead of the right ball.

gopballbuster
04-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Good point, it's not the death, it's the female power.

snack marvin
04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
The general health status has an important impact on the result of a kick, I guess. The kick leads to a shock and that influences the sympathetic nerve system which controls the heartbeat etc.

I think a healthy heart and an overall good fitness status gives the physical system a higher "survivability". Means, a man with a weak or ill heart will die from a kick which a fit man would still survive – though with a lot of pain.
Of course a woman can kick so hard that the death nearly inevitable will result.

I think it's the same with specialized military training. Well trained soldiers have a higher physical stress resilience than untrained persons...

salamander
04-21-2008, 03:27 PM
It seems, at least from the news stories, that they are more likely to die from squeezing than kicking, which I guess makes sense. I wonder what the likelihood of death is from someone's balls being squeezed until they rupture.

Tamakeri
04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Of course a woman can kick so hard that the death nearly inevitable will result.

Total and complete bullsh*t. Yes neurogenic shock can happen and it can be deadly. It can happen in response to many different pain stimuli, but no it absolutely is not inevitable. The medical community seem have little idea why it happens when it happens and to whom it happens, especially when there is no injury to the spinal cord which is the primary cause. And it happens much more often in sports like football and boxing than it happens in ballbusting. Witness that there are but a handful of death by ball-busting accounts and they are by-and-large all from 3rd world countries with questionable medical, forensic, and fact reporting histories.

Yes it can happen. Inevitable or "nearly inevitable" is a wet dream.

snack marvin
04-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Na... it's not a "wet dream", at least not for me, as I'm happy that the risk for a deadly result might be not so high as I thought.

O.k., new informations, I didn't know that even the medicine doesn't know exactly when and why it happens and who is at risk.
That the neurogenic shock happens more often in Boxing and football is not so surprising for me – probably far more people are engaged in these sports than in our kind of foot+ball :D

After all when the risk is not so high... fine... :)

Cirus
04-23-2008, 05:08 AM
I have a lady frend of mine who practices one of the martial arts. She told me that a kick to the testicles causes instant paralisis of the legs, which is why you drop to the floor. Depending on the accuracy and power of the kick the paralasis travels further up the body, if it reaches the lungs you can't breath and if it reaches the heart you are dead. So be carefull.
cirus.

darthsidius
04-24-2008, 11:39 AM
I also find it interesting that there are hardly any cases of European or American death squeezes.

I posted awhile back with some suggestions on a closely related issue:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4156&page=3

I think that it is possible for a woman to rupture and or kill by squeezing alone.

poolman2
04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
One reason for the paucity of deaths from ballbusting in first world countries is that such probable homicides there would lead to autopsies performed by qualified pathologists (i.e., M.D.s with residencies or even fellowships in pathology) to scientifically determine the actual cause of death, rather than untrained coroners just speculating to reporters wanting lurid headlines.

Anyway that is my own speculation. Maybe the real truth is... Oh well, we'll never really know it now will we?

poolman2

salamander
04-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Total and complete bullsh*t. Yes neurogenic shock can happen and it can be deadly. It can happen in response to many different pain stimuli, but no it absolutely is not inevitable. The medical community seem have little idea why it happens when it happens and to whom it happens, especially when there is no injury to the spinal cord which is the primary cause. And it happens much more often in sports like football and boxing than it happens in ballbusting. Witness that there are but a handful of death by ball-busting accounts and they are by-and-large all from 3rd world countries with questionable medical, forensic, and fact reporting histories.

Yes it can happen. Inevitable or "nearly inevitable" is a wet dream.
Actually, in theory in was right, heh, of course in reality it doesn't work that way. There would be a point where a kick would be so forceful that it would inevitably result in death. But not because of the testicles, just because it would crack open the pelvis and cause massive internal bleeding. Of course that would have to be an incredibly forceful kick and like I said, nothing to do with the testicles (it would just as easily kill a woman).

darthsidius
05-07-2008, 09:49 AM
I suppose from a medical point of view maybe it is not possible to die from getting your balls ruptured by a squeeze. However in real-life there maybe incidents where someone has a heart attack or dies from blood loss, which is a direct and fairly imeadiate result of having their balls ruptured by a woman's squeeze.

Otherwise how is it that people die in some of the incidents recorded. Or to put it in another way if they had not had their balls raptured they would still be alive.

I hope this makes sense.

One from the Vaults
05-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Neurogenic shock induced by sudden pain. Has nothing to do with a rupture, although a rupture will cause severe pain and therefore make neurogenic shock more likely.

Have you ever gone into shock, say from a broken bone or major laceration or something? Feels kind of like standing up too fast, you get light headed, your vision starts to go and you're hit with a wave of nausea. Generally it lasts for a minute and then goes away. If the shock is bad enough, though, your body can essentially just say "fuck it" and your heart stops.

Same cause of death as in people with nut allergies: severe, life-threatening shock. Just the cause of the shock is different.

darthsidius
05-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Thanks for that explaining that.

I suppose then from what you are saying someone could die from a really brutal squeeze wether the balls are ruptured or not.

gopballbuster
05-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Neurogenic shock induced by sudden pain. Has nothing to do with a rupture, although a rupture will cause severe pain and therefore make neurogenic shock more likely.

Have you ever gone into shock, say from a broken bone or major laceration or something? Feels kind of like standing up too fast, you get light headed, your vision starts to go and you're hit with a wave of nausea. Generally it lasts for a minute and then goes away. If the shock is bad enough, though, your body can essentially just say "fuck it" and your heart stops.

Same cause of death as in people with nut allergies: severe, life-threatening shock. Just the cause of the shock is different.
Good explanation, even a layman understands it now. Thanks