PDA

View Full Version : Im in search for an amazing bb video!!! help?

Jammy james
12-26-2007, 04:49 PM
A while ago while i was browsing on the net i found a ballbusting video which i havnt been able to find again when i tried to search for it. it was a good few months ago, mite of even been last year, but i hope one of you have seen it and know where i can find it, you know anything!! tell me.

see if this rings any bells...
In the video there is a naked man on the right side of the video being ballbusted against the wall. The girl is white and is whereing a mini skirt (might of been black skirt), she is kneeing him the the balls and blood starts splurting out onto her leg, and he is saying "stop, stop ballbusting" and she ignores him and keeps kneeing him hard. Its only a short clip, wasnt a movie and i dnt think it was a snippet of one. :S

Its not my sort of fetish, but the fact he was bleeding and she wouldnt stopped, it must of been a legite ballbusting vid as in the man was not in control at all and its hard to come across a dramatic vid like that. i hope u can help me or if u have seen this video a while back.

thnx :)

tomvas
12-27-2007, 02:43 AM
the video is from a site called knackers aussie ballbusting or something like that. the site is closed for some years now. i last saw the video on stileproject.com.

linklierok
12-27-2007, 08:01 AM
This one? :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4p571e

Jammy james
12-27-2007, 01:45 PM
omg, ur a legend. Thats it!
thnx a bunch! :D

i forgot how gory it actually was lol

is ther a better qaulity version of it at all?

linklierok
12-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Thats the only clip i have of the bloody part. I think this is from the same session:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rvyk38

garom
12-27-2007, 06:22 PM
wow man thats a great video the way she just keeps at it

MattyD2U
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Awesome clips, I usually prefer to see a woman stand on a guys balls, but that was some intense punishment

lilwhiteone
01-04-2008, 08:03 PM
wow man thats a great video the way she just keeps at it
Nice, I wonder if he suffered any permanent damage?