PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting vs FaceSitting

TVEE
12-30-2007, 03:23 AM
hey friendz ! I juz wanna know if there iz a competion between BB and FS ... wat will win.. I juz mean .. simply wich one iz da best.. ! :)

please be kind to post your comments n pics dat related to diz poll...!

and .. one vote for BALLBUSTING ...;)

Thanx !

BustedBoySean1985
12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Make that TWO for Ballbusting. Ballbusting is so much a better fetish to be into than Facesitting.

There just isn't much in the way of innovative ideas coming from Facesitting as there are for Ballbusting.

For example, you have more ideas for stories with ballbusting than you do with facesitting.

That is just my opinion :thumbup

pulleddown
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
My personal favorite is both at once. She just needs to stay with squeezing rather than hitting, otherwise I tend to jerk too much.

Hartnell
12-31-2007, 01:48 PM
You’d no doubt get a different answers to this if it were posted in the face sitting forum. Judging by the use of the two forums here I’d say that BB wins by about 15X. There’s some great movies being posted in the face sitting forum though and also some FS combined with BB :D

belzebubcia
01-02-2008, 10:14 AM
My favorite is ballbursting because that's a real femdom, not "countershaft"

troutman741
01-13-2008, 04:20 AM
Actually prefer a women giving me a heeljob and rubbing me with her heels plus gentle kicks.

martin87-
01-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Both at the same time would be perfect but if I really had to choose I would choose facesitting. I like being humiliated and ballbusting is great turn on: makes "stronger sex" suddenly so weak. But there is something that turns me on even more in facesitting. Woman takes a seat on your face and totally ignores your agony as you run out of air. Woman covering mans face and restricting his breathing with her sexiest part: her ass. That still beats everything.

OMB
01-13-2008, 07:56 AM
both is actually my fav as well

sunk
01-13-2008, 11:08 AM
I definitely prefer ballbusting although facesitting is okay. On the other hand there are way more women who will do facesitting than ballbusting.

Julie18nz
01-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Asking which fetish is best is so loaded its not funny. Post this in a piss forum and they would say BOTH were sick. People like what they like and what does it REALLY matter WHAT they like as long as they get off on it and dont let it rule thier lives??? One question I would LOVE to ask is this. Why do people always think that their fetish is fine, but everyone elses is sick ??? I ask this coz I have more than one, so dont really care if people have ones I am not into :)

nutslave
01-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Post this in a piss forum and they would say BOTH were sick.

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

One question I would LOVE to ask is this. Why do people always think that their fetish is fine, but everyone elses is sick ??? I ask this coz I have more than one, so dont really care if people have ones I am not into :)

i don't have that mindset at all ... i always tell people that as long as it's between to consenting adults do what ever floats your boat and i'd never judge or put anyone down for liking something different from my fetishes and i have quite a few myself. one person liking something else then the next is what makes this world unique and exciting to live in, if every single person was into the exact same thing how boring would that be???

just my .02

mvp
01-15-2008, 01:26 AM
mixing both of them up sometimes can be a good thing

TVEE
01-15-2008, 04:34 AM
hey ppl ! plz dont get diz wrong ... I juz wanna know which fetish has da most number of fans !

by da way .. what fetish we liked .. we all are femdom fans ! datz make us a community .... !!!! ;)

not only ballbusting I respect all other femdom fetishes ! :)

Thank you !

And thank you very much for shairing your ideas ! :ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

plz excuse my english !

21qazxsw
01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm not really into facesitting that much, unless it's her pussy to my mouth and I'm ****** to lick her pussy! But both ballbusting and facesitting together at the same time would be fantastic! She could be busting my balls and I would be ****** to lick her pussy out. The harder I lick her pussy, the harder she crushes my nuts... that would be mind-blowing!!!

marko28
01-19-2008, 06:58 PM
The two combined are awesome. On the one hand, you have a beautiful pussy in your face and you're doing your best to please (as all oral lovers do), and on the other hand, she's getting off with one of your favourite kinks and is directly feeling the fruits of her labour - the vibrations from your moans!

Of course it works on so many levels, but this is just my experience.

Bill
02-15-2008, 04:17 PM
hey friendz ! I juz wanna know if there iz a competion between BB and FS ... wat will win.. I juz mean .. simply wich one iz da best.. ! :)

How about both together?

He's given a choice: Either he eats her arse or she busts his balls :D

Totally awesome :thumbup

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1P0NW18V

http://thumb.dumparump.com/87/Ci763wR.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=Ci763wR)

iwanttogetfacesittin
02-17-2008, 05:23 PM
in my opinion facesitting is the best thing in the world.because im a fs fun:) its relative dude. have a great day :machine:

TVEE
02-18-2008, 07:11 AM
yeah ! I think both together will be great ! thanx 4 da vid Bill !!!:ibow4u:

uspsfanalan
02-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Basically comparing fetishes is like comparing colors, one is not better than the other. Red is not better than green, green is not better than blue, and blue is not better than red. That being said, red is the best color for nuts cause it means you've been busted recently.

Bill
02-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Basically comparing fetishes is like comparing colors, one is not better than the other. Red is not better than green, green is not better than blue, and blue is not better than red. That being said, red is the best color for nuts cause it means you've been busted recently.

Blue nuts might indicate that uve been busted real good :Baahaha:

cballs
02-19-2008, 05:26 PM
I'd have to go for both too Love eating puss so can take a bit of pain to go with it :)

hristina
02-20-2008, 05:15 AM
I allso think that ballbusting is batter then facesitting-you can find more wais to hit a guy in the balls then to sit on his face.

kickme000
02-20-2008, 06:05 AM
http://th238.photobucket.com/albums/ff167/Blacksheep5/Smiles/th_agree.gif