PDA

View Full Version : Squishing the insides of a testicle

hardnutz26
01-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Hi all,

I finally decided to post a new thread. I hope that you will like it and we can disscuss the subject.

As you probably know the testicle has a covering (tunica) which holds the insides of the nut together. The insides are small tubes which do the sperm production.

I was wondering if the inner tubes can be seriously damaged by squeezing and squishing the testicle. If you press it to the bottom of the sack and then hold it steady and start to squish the testicle from one side, slowly move to the center of the ball and then to the other side. If you do this regulary for let's say a half an hour or an hour every day can you get the insides to be more mushy and with the time render the nut useless.

Have you tried something like this? What do you think of the idea?

Jordie
01-01-2008, 04:16 AM
You're crazy man! Why would you like to do a thing like this?

BallbustingPrincess
01-01-2008, 05:41 PM
No fun in that for either party, personally.

You dont have to go to those lengths to get pain or pleasure from squeezing balls.

BBP

hardnutz26
01-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Jordie, I know that this is extreme, but as you can see there is also a ********** thread here, so if you do the squeezing to one nut you only risk that one.

I don't say that I want to do it. It is only a fantasy (a girl to do it to me) and I was asking if it could lead to serious damage. Not that I am going to do it.

22heat22
01-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Are you saying that you'd want a girl to ******** you in that method or just wondering if a lot of squeezing could do that? If you were asking if it could happen, then I highly doubt it (as long as you play it smart). I love squeezing and get that done to me the most and I've never had any problems.

merlchaz
01-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Squishing is so hot. I remember reading one story in yahoo groups by a woman who said she could break wooden boards with her feet with karate kicks where she said she ruptured both of her lover's/anal rapists testicles. But at the hospital where she said she had bleeding from her butt, they believed she ********* the man in self defence. He went to the same hospital! But on the yahoo group, she said she felt such a thrill when she felt his nuts squish under her feet she climaxed!:o

wasdkill
01-28-2008, 10:44 PM
i don;t think thats a good idea