PDA

View Full Version : Girls:famous male celebs you would like to bust

Keo77
01-01-2008, 03:17 PM
O.K I thought I would start a little post for the girls to find out which famous male celebs you would most like to bust!

Just curious on this as I have read plenty of threads on various Ballbusting websites regarding which female celebs men would most like to be busted by but never really had any input from the girls on their fantasy bust.

It would also be quite interesting if you could describe the reason for your desire to bust the celeb.

Perhaps it is because you have a particular disslike for the celeb in question and would like to see them in agony, or then again maybe you would like to bust them due to fact that you believe this man is an absolute hunk and would just love to have them totally under your control and completely reduce them to jelly?

Hope to receive some feedback on this as I am sure our male members will find your choices of celeb very interesting and your reasons highly intreaging!

Cheers

scrot12
02-09-2008, 10:33 AM
hmmm, no girls wanting to bust celebs ;)

btothertotheent
02-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I want to see Keanu Reeves hit in the ballssss SUPER HARD!!!! lol

or I think Chuck norris would be funny lol!

No I want to see sean connery!!!!! HAHAHA This would be hilarious if he got kicked in the balls BY Chuck norris!