PDA

View Full Version : :)

pepe
01-03-2008, 04:09 AM
Girls share Your fantasies about punishing bad men like rapists :)) What would You do if You could do whatever You want in ... world ruled by women :))

Tinchen
01-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Girls share Your fantasies about punishing bad men like rapists :)) What would You do if You could do whatever You want in ... world ruled by women :))
I believe you are wrong. If you seek something like ********** or so to get you off go on for it for the sake of **********, but in regard to a ****** I have to tell you that this is another subject. Punishment of criminals can and may never be intended to be "entertainment" for others.
So here is my opinion: Like any other criminal who has committed a comparable severe crime: Prison. That is it.
Bye

fittizzioh
01-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Girls share Your fantasies about punishing bad men like rapists :))

cmon Tinchen don't be so strict! This post is about fantasies!!!

turok7870
01-03-2008, 07:42 PM
This is a strong supportive forum dedicated to fantasies involving consensual adults. A fantasy about a sexual experience involving an evil, traumatic, cowardly criminal offense is not something that should be encouraged. For that matter - I don't think that the topic should even be permitted here.

Bremuse0
01-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Nobody is condoning **** here. I think it is an interesting question and I would like to see the responses.

Maybe instead of pushing your "morals" (in a fetish forum of all places) on other people you should have just hit the back button and not pay any attention to this thread if you have no interest in it.

I wouldn't mind hearing Rebecca's thoughts on this subject. :D

turok7870
01-04-2008, 07:58 PM
double post

turok7870
01-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Nobody is condoning **** here. I think it is an interesting question and I would like to see the responses.

Making insinuations that it's a turn on to see a man trying to **** a woman and seeing how she tries to fight for her life and her dignity sure seems to be condoning something unethical.

pepe
01-05-2008, 05:00 AM
It's not turning on for me to see a man ****** woman and I don't support brutal punishing like ********** for many reasons... so don't suggest I encourage to **** because it's idiotic.. I just ask what girls on this forum would did to ****** in world based on female domination, world ruled by strict women like our star Rebecca for example :) just imagination...

Snoodle
01-05-2008, 09:22 AM
I've said it in countless threads already:

Fantasy =/= reality

Bremuse0
01-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Making insinuations that it's a turn on to see a man trying to **** a woman and seeing how she tries to fight for her life and her dignity sure seems to be condoning something unethical.

UHHHH...

I didn't read anything about seeing a man trying to **** a woman and seeing how she fights back. I read "Punish bad men like rapists". Not "fighting men trying to commit ****".

Maybe you should try working on your reading comprehension skills.

turok7870
01-05-2008, 05:30 PM
UHHHH...

I didn't read anything about seeing a man trying to **** a woman and seeing how she fights back. I read "Punish bad men like rapists". Not "fighting men trying to commit ****".

Maybe you should try working on your reading comprehension skills.

I won't debate this point with you any further.

You read what you wanted to read and while you may unwittingly question my reading comprehension - I choose to question your ethics since you seem to support the topic. In addition, just in case YOUR reading comprehension is a little rusty - I would suggest that you review some of the posts from other users in this thread as well. It seems that I read the first post just the same as other people have. Most reasonable people would argue that the word "****" and the word "fantasy" should NOT be used in the same sentence.

moosh
01-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Discussion of what to do to rapists is clearly not in any way a support for ****...

As has been said by most people here already - it's fantasy (this is a new sentence so it's ok:thumbup)

When you read the stories posted here, or the videos which have stories behind them, you can hardly argue that they'd be acceptable in real life...

I do, however, think the thread should have a more informative name.

Bremuse0
01-06-2008, 01:17 AM
I won't debate this point with you any further.

You read what you wanted to read and while you may unwittingly question my reading comprehension - I choose to question your ethics since you seem to support the topic. In addition, just in case YOUR reading comprehension is a little rusty - I would suggest that you review some of the posts from other users in this thread as well. It seems that I read the first post just the same as other people have. Most reasonable people would argue that the word "****" and the word "fantasy" should NOT be used in the same sentence.

The ONE (you make it sound like there are many more than that) other person in this thread that doesn't like it says so from a punishing criminals aspect. Not the whole ****** nonsense you are spouting off.

"****" and the word "fantasy" isn't used in the same sentence. "Fantasies about punishing bad men like rapists" is the sentence I assume you are referring to. Any sensible person would not take that as fantasies about ****.

Seriously. Reading comprehension. You should work on it if you are going to be so adamantly against something.

(and I didn't "unwittingly" question your reading comprehension. I flat out called you out on it. This second post you made makes it all the more clear just how much reading comprehension you lack)

juggalosnyder
01-06-2008, 09:04 PM
your stupid shes stupid your all stupid and so is ****...dont do it and just get kicked! good night!