PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen American Pie 6?

Martin23
01-05-2008, 04:51 PM
HI to everyone. I'm a lover of american pie's series and, like last year, some days ago I went seen this movie looking for some cfnm and ballbusting. Unfortunatly there aren't ballbusting scene this year, but seeing the very exciting challenge between 2 houses I had an idea that I would like to share with you:

The testicles resistance:

Each side has to make a team of 1 guy and 3 girls. The guy has to be kicked in the balls by a girl of the opposite team, while girls of his team has to hold his arms. Each team kicks, then the other team, then go on. THe first guy who can't take anymore and say stop, his team lose.

THis his an idea, and the most exciting thing is ( by me) that there will be girls who try to confort him and inciting him to take more, while others who kick as hard as they can to make capitolize opposite team.
Surely those who make American pie will know how to make exciting the scene and how make play actors!!!

PLease tell me what you think!

bbbb
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
I like the idea... I could play that game :)

dsch
01-06-2008, 02:26 AM
not bad
i like the idea as well

EggsForCrush
01-06-2008, 03:03 AM
i am a fan of american pie series also.. i have seen 6th movie. it is good... and yes, i like your idea :) and they could take it in the movie... if they dont make him naked, there would be no problem.. everyone who see it on theatre or tv, would laugh on that scene... they would think it is just comedy.. no sexual content ;)

HorseMan
01-06-2008, 06:35 AM
lol that seems fun. any ladies want to try that? ;P

Martin23
01-07-2008, 03:06 AM
I'm happy you like my idea. Obviusly the guy has to be dressed for this kind of scene, I agree.
Unfortunatly I don't know if there is a movie with a scene like this, maybe if you know tell me please.
If any ladies wanna try, I'm surely ready to put my balls!
Bye

Martin23
01-08-2008, 04:53 PM
don't you know some movie or clip dealing with a ballbusting resistance competition? I'm very exciting about it

Martin23
01-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Once my girlfriend and I did a ballbusting game involving resistance of my testicles. We did a sort of bet, for how much seconds I can stand while she squeeze my balls. I bet a number of seconds, like 30, and she had to squeeze them. If I could resist without saying stop I would win. To make all more exciting. The looser had to do something for the winner. To be sure she would squeeze hard, I said that she woud have to give me oral sex and swallow. Since she like blowjob but she hate cum in face or mouth, i was sure that she had a reason for make me apologise.....