PDA

View Full Version : Story Truth or Make Believe

sorenuts
01-07-2008, 03:13 PM
He looked up and only one 60-watt bulb burned over his head. On the same overhead floor joyce were two ¼” eye bolts about 2 foot either side of the light. The room was cool and damp. There was carpet on the cement floor but no padding under it as it felt hard.. The walls were cement and unfinished. The room was for storage with shelves filled with boxes and out of season Christmas decorations.
The black leather wrist restraints holding him were attached to the eyebolts holding his arms over his head and taking most of his weight. If he stood on his toes he could get some relief for his arms and shoulders but could not do that for long as he legs began to cramp and so his full weight went back to pulling his wrist restraints. The 4-foot steel spreader bar kept his legs apart and was securely locked with a master lock on each of the black leather foot restraints. There he was, naked in front of the basement window and he could do nothing about it. At dark it was easy to see in especially with that one light on. He hoped the neighbors were not around tonight. As this was the night he said, “You can do anything you want to me as long as you tie me up” What was I thinking? He said to himself.
He was in for an evening he would never forget.
She came back in the room and laid more toys on the table next to where he was standing. A black leather (well most everything was black leather as she knows that gets him turned on) paddle, blind fold, dildo gag, parachute ball stretcher, a box of weights and several other items just out of sight. His cock began to stiffen.
You can do any thing you want to me as long as you tie me up, those words kept going through his mind. They had not even talked about a “SAFE” word. He had just looked into her eyes and said you could do anything you want to me.
He looked at her and smiled, she was wearing a black leather thong, heavy black boots, that made his cock strain as he imagined them making contact with his balls. Her back leather bra harness left nothing to imagination. She had the best breasts. Not fake implants but all natural and perfect in every way. Her shoulder length blond hair and killer blue eyes made his heart pound harder and his breathing quicken.
She walked up to him and looking into his eyes and grabbed his balls and squeezed them and kissed him on the lips at the same time. By now his cock was straining the skin as tight as it had ever been. She let go turned and picked up some items from the table. On went the blind fold and then was told to say; AHHH and at that point he knew the large black penis shaped gag was going in his mouth. The straps were firmly buckled behind his head so he could not get the rubber cock out of his mouth. “We don’t want to have the neighbors hear your screams now do we?” She said. A cold chill went down his back for the first time.
They had played hard before but there was something different this time. He had let her tie him up before but that was on a king-size bed. He had been excited about it and so worked up the first time she had him blindfolded and spread eagle tied to the bed posts face down. He had got the spanking of his life that night. Balls tied with rope and pulled tight as she made his ass red with welts, saying this is just the warm up! Next came the last thing in the world he had expected. A dildo up his ass and she fucked him until he was bleeding from his hemorrhoids. She felt bad after that and told him, that was not supposed to happen or hurt him.... Woops....
But tonight was different there was a gleam in her eyes. She was up to something he was sure of it.
Next the pain went through his right nipple and then his left nipple as she attached some colorful close pins. With one on each nipple she then began to add more around the nipple making a pretty flower she laughed. Next came the paddle on his ass. He would have red welts for days on his ass and she wanted him to remember her for the next several days. He was sweating and trebling after the ass beating. He was glad she finally stopped. He was getting tired from screaming but the gag muffled most of it. The more he had screamed the harder and faster the swats seamed to come.
She now grabbed his nuts and squeezed them and pulled them as far from his body as she could with one hand. With the other she slipped the parachute ball stretcher around his nut sack and snapped the two snaps into place. A couple of quick tugs on the attached chains made sure it would not slip off. It was now the time for the challenge of the night. How long and how many weight cans you take. She said. He groaned and made inaudible noise. She said well, “You said I could do any thing I wanted as long as you were tied up!” Well you are as tied up as you can get she said. And now I WANT TO ADD WEIGHTS. And she did. There was an entire box of all sizes of lead fishing sinkers. The large ones were big round 1.5 LB ones and lots of smaller ones. She began to attach them to the chains and one by one she kept adding them. He may not admit it to her but he liked it. She knew this also as his cock was sticking straight up and harder than she had seen it in a long time. This was her queue to keep adding more as he had not lost his erection yet. He had not gone over 3.5 lbs. before but tonight we were going to set a new record she said.
His arms were starting to burn as the weight of his body hung from the rafter. His legs were cramping from being on his toes so long. But now a new pain started up his groin and now there was two red hot burning wires running up into his stomach. The cords to his nuts were being stretched more than ever before. The pain was intense and yet she added more and more weights. Just when he knew he could not take and more and that his nuts were being ripped off their cords, some warm wet lips sucked in the head of his cock. For a second he forgot about everything else, she was sucking his cock and he knew he would not be able to take that for long and he would send his seed spiriting. That was all he could think about for that instant the weight on his nuts the welts on his ass the arm and leg cramps melted away. In and out she was taking his cock in and out of her warm wet mouth. He was within a second of blowing his load when she dropped another weight on to the collections already swinging from his nuts. It was too much and they crashed to the floor. His legs buckled and he was screaming, as he knows she had just pulled his right nut off its cord. He knew he had lost his right nut he began to shake as the room began to spin.
He woke back to find himself on the floor covered in sweat and every muscle in his body was in pain. She had quickly untied him and checked out what damage had been done. He quickly moved a hand to his balls, they were both there. She smiled and said you compressed and pulled your right nut through the parachute ball stretcher hole. The Left did the same and followed. Don’t worry my toys and your nuts will be around for the next play time. If you want to see I have it on video for you she said.
She had taped the entire thing and she knew he was OK with it as his cock was standing hard again.

Truth or make believe what do you think?

haxhaxhax
01-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah, no way. I don't believe you can hang over 3.5lbs from a pair of balls. I mean I've never even seen more than 1.5 lbs in the videos I've seen, but then again, I'm not exactly into that, so I haven't seen many.

poolman2
01-08-2008, 04:59 PM
sorenuts,

That was a very hot story. :ibow4u: We can only fantasize that it was true, and hope that something like it could happen to us. :)

poolman2

sorenuts
01-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah, no way. I don't believe you can hang over 3.5lbs from a pair of balls. I mean I've never even seen more than 1.5 lbs in the videos I've seen, but then again, I'm not exactly into that, so I haven't seen many.

I happen to like having weights on my nut sack. There are guys that can handle a lot of weight. Way more than I can but the slow adding of weight is not bad and you can take a lot. It is the quick drop of weight that is the killer for me. Swinging the weights I don't like and can't take long.
As for the story it is based on TRUE happenings. My Wife and I love to read storys and then play games based on them. Hope others get some fun out of it.
Maybe others would like to ad a story or two and let us guess if it is ture.

I also attached a couple of photo of guys with some real weights. Enjoy

mk2seacraw
01-09-2008, 12:57 PM

I'm pretty sure it's possible. It all depends on if you train with it a lot.

nutslave
01-09-2008, 04:26 PM
from personal experience i'll say that it's possible to suspend 3.5 lbs from a guys balls and THEN SOME lol, i have done 20lbs in the past but i haven't done it in a while.