PDA

View Full Version : Human toilet question, need help?

jm1803
01-08-2008, 04:36 PM
After watching a video of a mistress using a slave as a toilet i became very aroused, and enjoyed the clip, however i do not know if i would enjoy the "ACT" itself? how do i know i will or will not like this being done to me?

If anyone could please help me with this that would be greatly appreciated?

Tamakeri
01-08-2008, 04:43 PM
After watching a video of a mistress using a slave as a toilet i became very aroused, and enjoyed the clip, however i do not know if i would enjoy the "ACT" itself? how do i know i will or will not like this being done to me?

Maybe somebody could help you find a more appropriate forum for that discussion. This one is:

Ballbusting World Ballbusting: Topics releated to ballbusting/stories/pictures/videos and more...

newport348
01-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Jim1803: I belong to several forums. Not all of them are Ball Busting forums. Yet they do fall along the line of female domination. Join my group and I will be all too happy to point you the way to find the answers to your question.
Newport348;)
PS. When it comes to FT play,.................:thumbup

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/A_New_Portal_4_Links/