PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

mk2seacraw
01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I've had a ball busting fetish for a while now, but I only have one ball. I've never told anyone or acted on these impulses. Is it crazy to want to have my ball hit since I only have one?

Is anyone else out there like me? Or do any women out there ever know a guy who wanted his ball busted?

dynobyke
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
is it your left one or right one

mk2seacraw
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I have my left one.

mdguy23
01-10-2008, 01:08 AM
I don't think it's any more crazy than wanting two balls busted. It's just a little bit more risky if you want kids since you don't have a backup. But, there's lots and lots of ballbusting going on in this world, and it's rare for problems to occur. So go for it!

What happened to your right ball?

mk2seacraw
01-10-2008, 06:24 AM
I don't think it's any more crazy than wanting two balls busted. It's just a little bit more risky if you want kids since you don't have a backup. But, there's lots and lots of ballbusting going on in this world, and it's rare for problems to occur. So go for it!

What happened to your right ball?

It was undescended, and had to be removed when I was 1.

kidintinesy
01-10-2008, 09:43 AM
:):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :d

kickme000
01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
I've got two, but if I only had one I'd be too nervous to try it. You're balls are already half gone why risk it?

Bok the Gargoyle
01-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for coming out (so to speak). I'm unusual in that I've got three balls (and three nipples). I'm considering getting number 3 removed but it would be more fun to get it busted to death :)

Tollmaster
01-10-2008, 01:47 PM
A young boy was having a dream
that he tried a ball-growing cream.
He woke in the night,
with a terrible fright
because another had grown in between! :Baahaha:

mk2seacraw
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
I've got two, but if I only had one I'd be too nervous to try it. You're balls are already half gone why risk it?

Well, I'd never do anything too drastic like hang weights from it or have a woman stomp on it with all her might. But I do like having my ball slapped, punched, and squeezed every now and then. I do like watching women ******** or bb men, but I'm not going to push the envelope with my ball by any means.

johnny_cockNballs
01-12-2008, 09:02 AM
well, you can make a sperm deposit. never checked into that myself, but I'm sure it can be done... somewhere.

then, you can get your ball busted & have a backup plan if the nut pops & you still want kids. just a thought. :thumbup

22heat22
01-19-2008, 01:04 AM
I think your safe with just one nut. As long as you BB smartly you should be fine. I've gone pretty rough and havn't had any injury at all. Also I like to get my balls busted one at a time, sometimes with just as much force as I'd get on both of them. Although I don't know how you do it since it drive me crazy if one gets busted harder then the other. But since you've been like that most of your life I guess you wouldn't know the difference.:thumbup