PDA

View Full Version : Help me boys!

Rebecca
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I need your advice on something.

My boyfriend and I would like to check out one of the paysites, but have no idea which one to sign up with. They all look good in their own way.

What we are looking for, and in some order of importance.
- Hard, repeated, convincing kicks/knees/etc.
- Women who either enjoy doing it, or at least are unconcerned with the pain they are causing
- NO (or at least not always wearing) fetish clothing
- Good looking women (for my boyfriend)
- Average looking guys (for me)
- Perhaps some additional aspects of humiliation (small dick comments, for both of us)
- Any other CBT

I'm sure this has been discussed/asked elsewhere, but if anyone has some direct thoughts, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rebecca

22heat22
01-10-2008, 12:28 PM
********************* is probably the number one site out there in my opinion. i've been a member with just about ever ballbusting site and ballbusting world is still the best one by far!

newport348
01-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Rebecca: I'm late in saying this to you, but welcome to this forum. When it comes to pay site, I've been a member to one or two of them several years ago. But as of late, I've not joined one. Reason why is very simple to me. With so many free content being flooded across the Internet, it makes it all the more feasible to me to view contents off the net then join a pay site. This is just my opinion. And yours may be different from mine. Besides Ball Busting, I have a desire/fetish for other aspect of this lifestyle. Without naming some of them, I'll say this much. There is not enough time in a day for me to view the available material on the Net.
Part of the reason why I'm in this board is not for it's free contents. Other forums just blow this forum off the Cyber World Domainv in that area. Yet the one thing I love about this forum is the activity that goes on day in and day out. I'm not all about just downloading clips and uploading them. Yet the discussion within this fetish plays a part of what interest me. I've been around the world through my computer and there is no other forum that even comes close to what I do find in here. OK. So the Ball Busting theme of this forum is what keeps me cuming back again and again. yet as I stated before. This forum is the flagship in my yahoo group for Ball Busting.
I hope this helps you some.
Newport348;)

Castratrix's pet
01-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Rebecca, While I don't have any particular sites to recommend I would say this. I think shopping for a ballbusting site to join is like shopping for anything else. I think you and your boyfriend need to take some time and sit down at the computer together and really study the "free" or "preview" sections of a number of ballbusting sites.

Others here can recommend various sites and that can be a real help. But you and your boyfriend know what the two of you like and what you are both looking for in a site to join.

Maybe another way to think of it is, suppose that instead of a ballbusting site, you and your boyfriend are planning to go on a cruise. You know where you want to go (Hawaii, The Caribbean, The Bahamas, wherever). You know what activities you want to do on your cruise, how much you can afford to spend, how many days you want for your cruise, etc. You visit the websites of various cruise lines and pick the cruise that best suits you. The same applies to your choice of a ballbusting site.

I have no idea how much you and your boyfriend can afford to spend for membership in a site, but if you can afford to do it you might pick 2 or 3 or 4 sites that seem most like what you are looking for and joine each of them for one month. You can always cancel or don't have to renew your membership if they aren't what you want.

That is how I would go about deciding on what site to join. Approach it like you would shopping for anything else you might buy.

Excuse me if this next statement sounds a bit cheap, but lots of sites have lots of stuff on their "free" or "preview" sections, and you can often still buy and download videos or video clips. Why pay for what you can get for free.

phrank
01-10-2008, 05:15 PM
club dom has hot women and humiliation scenes...

Girthtron
01-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I need your advice on something.

My boyfriend and I would like to check out one of the paysites, but have no idea which one to sign up with. They all look good in their own way.

What we are looking for, and in some order of importance.
- Hard, repeated, convincing kicks/knees/etc.
- Women who either enjoy doing it, or at least are unconcerned with the pain they are causing
- NO (or at least not always wearing) fetish clothing
- Good looking women (for my boyfriend)
- Average looking guys (for me)
- Perhaps some additional aspects of humiliation (small dick comments, for both of us)
- Any other CBT

I'm sure this has been discussed/asked elsewhere, but if anyone has some direct thoughts, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca

You might like this site Mistress Monika - Picture Sets (http://mistressmonika.com/pics200601.html) She seems the real deal. Some one I know I'd like to be looking up at from down on the floor!

She carries herself well, and shows a real enjoyment in her work, which you can't really fake.

Personally Rebecca I think a Women like yourself or her, (Monika) are far ahead of your times, and I'm sure in the not too distant future the subject of female ballbusting will come up on the morning talk shows, or Oprah. It's only a matter of time until its discussed openly, and lookout then when that happens because It'll be open ballbusting season for you girls, and for us guys, and guys who don't already know there places under a females controling hand or knee will soon find out how delicate and fragile his ball/testicle driven male ego is..

I can only speak for myself Rebecca, about the inter joy I felt, not for me but for her, the first time I was busted by a Women. I don't know how it was for you Rebecca doing a guy, but for me it was like the feeling of a long carried burden being lifted, a kind of a knowing power transfer between me and her, like she knew my balls where hers.

What most women I don't realize Rebecce or think about when they bust a guy, is that he is psychically changed at that moment, he believes he's hers, or that she wants him now, now that shes broken him~~~~~~~~~~Well at any rate Rebecca to make a long story short.

There's a certain amount of responsbilies Rebecca that a women should know after ballbusting a male. One is that his burden of having balls is now hers in some weird way and throught his eyes she loves him.

Well Rebecca check out that site girl. : )

Your Girthtron

angelfan
01-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Femaledom.com is of coarse the best one out there, duh. But seriously it has beautiful ladies that you would see in real life. (Not fake or movie star types) It seems they really do enjoy the pain the deal out. And it's in a playful, non-malicous way. Often laughing at the guy while he's doubled over in pain. Honestly I don't know how these guys take some of those blows without being black and blue.
Anyway, Ballbusingworld, and ****************** (from Velvet kick fame) are a few other favorites.

me_no_wimp
01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I think The Goddess Kicks is one of the best, and then you have California Mean Girls, whose owner posts here.

angelfan
01-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Hhmmm. That last one got censored. Try this, Roksana dash ballbuster.

poolman2
01-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Rebecca,

You've already gotten some good recommendations.

You may also want to try: B---B-st-ngW-rld.c-m. It has pretty girls, hard kicks, normal guys, good humor, and normal clothing usually going topless for the girl and bottomless for the guy.

poolman2

nutslave
01-11-2008, 01:01 PM
personally i would recommend Goddess kicks and BallbustingWorld, in that order. i have been a member of both at some point and they have good hard ball busting vids with sexy ladies and decent looking guys (at least the guy from goddess kicks looks decent) and i'd definitely come back to those sites again.

never tried california mean girls, maybe i should put that down on my list next :)

bustedballboy
01-12-2008, 06:27 AM
.........decent looking guys (at least the guy from goddess kicks looks decent) ....

Poor Mathew! LOL!!! :D

bbb

belmy
01-12-2008, 07:58 AM
ballbustingworlds

johnny_cockNballs
01-12-2008, 08:49 AM
try **********. you can sample alot of clips from different sites for around $5 bucks each & find a site that suits your fetish.

nutslave
01-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Poor Mathew! LOL!!! :D

bbb

well Matthew is easy on the eyes but recently they had some other guys in there that were not so nice to look at and could lose a few pounds lol :D

Makarov
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
So far I've checked out a few, and here are my thoughts...

Cali Mean Girls is okay. Cute girls, thought it seems to be half ballbusting and half girls talking about ballbusting.

I have problems with both Velvet ballbusting and Roksana's page. One hand both sites have decent content. However, both sites are just file dumb sites, and not all of the links worked for the files.

I'd recommend ball busting world. Hot English chicks beating up some guy's balls for thirty minutes a video.

Selftailer
01-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Hi Rebecca,
good idea to ask for suggestions here. I do agree with Girthtron, www.mistressmonika.com (http://www.mistressmonika.com) is definitively a good place, but do not forget this site too.