PDA

View Full Version : Don't Knee Your Boss In The Nuts...

busted_balls1912
01-10-2008, 12:05 PM
This is a true story, and I should know as I'm in a load of trouble over it. :(

As you will notice, I live in Ireland, and was employed in road maintenance work. It wasn't the most exciting work in the world, but the camradre was good, and there was always something going on that give us all a laugh.

This all changed in September; our foreman - a really nice chap - retired and was replaced by the biggest jerk in Ireland! :machine: In the real world, I'm actuall a very shy chap and known to be very calm and level headed. Very few can say they've ever seen me loose the temper, let alone use physical force.

For some reason, this guy really took a dislike to me. For weeks he picked, ridiculed, found fault, etc. he was really trying my patience.

A couple of days before Christmas, he had been on my back all day. Approx. one hour before hometime, he finally got me to lash out. I actually closed my fist to smack him one, but before I realised it, my right foot (complete with steel capped safety boot :D) had slammed into his balls with every ounce of power I could muster!

For a couple of seconds, the useless dork just stood there with total shock written all over his face! Then he slowly sank down to his knees, holding his marbles with both hands, and going deathly white. On his knees, he bent over and started emmiting a really weird moaning sound, and then fell over on his side, adopting a foetal position. "You bastard, you bastard", he kept mumbling, as all the team now rushed over to see what was happening. "I'll get you for that", he mumbled, and then threw up the contents of his stomach.

Later that night, a knock came to the door; it was the Garda Siochana (the Irish Police Force), following up on a complaint the muppet had lodged at the local station. I have now been charged with assault to appear in court at a later date, been dismissed from my job and my solicitor has warned me that, in theory, I could get prison sentence (although this is highly unlikely), but as it's the first time I've ever been in trouble with the law, I'll probably get off with a hefty fine.

So as I sit here writing this, what am I thinking? It's still hard to believe I actually hit him at all. It is so totally against my character, nobody can believe I really did it. The fact that I kicked his balls is even more unbelievable; I'm a bustee, not a buster, and I must admit I didn't feel too good for sometime after the event, about the fact I had struck him in that way. Now, having had time to think about it, I feel differently and must say that I doubt if anyone in the history of the world has ever needed his balls busted as badly as that S.O.B. :thumbup

If anyone shows any interest to what punishment I finally get, I'll let you know at a later date.

Rebecca
01-10-2008, 12:11 PM
This is a true story, and I should know as I'm in a load of trouble over it. :(

As you will notice, I live in Ireland, and was employed in road maintenance work. It wasn't the most exciting work in the world, but the camradre was good, and there was always something going on that give us all a laugh.

This all changed in September; our foreman - a really nice chap - retired and was replaced by the biggest jerk in Ireland! :machine: In the real world, I'm actuall a very shy chap and known to be very calm and level headed. Very few can say they've ever seen me loose the temper, let alone use physical force.

For some reason, this guy really took a dislike to me. For weeks he picked, ridiculed, found fault, etc. he was really trying my patience.

A couple of days before Christmas, he had been on my back all day. Approx. one hour before hometime, he finally got me to lash out. I actually closed my fist to smack him one, but before I realised it, my right foot (complete with steel capped safety boot :D) had slammed into his balls with every ounce of power I could muster!

For a couple of seconds, the useless dork just stood there with total shock written all over his face! Then he slowly sank down to his knees, holding his marbles with both hands, and going deathly white. On his knees, he bent over and started emmiting a really weird moaning sound, and then fell over on his side, adopting a foetal position. "You bastard, you bastard", he kept mumbling, as all the team now rushed over to see what was happening. "I'll get you for that", he mumbled, and then threw up the contents of his stomach.

Later that night, a knock came to the door; it was the Garda Siochana (the Irish Police Force), following up on a complaint the muppet had lodged at the local station. I have now been charged with assault to appear in court at a later date, been dismissed from my job and my solicitor has warned me that, in theory, I could get prison sentence (although this is highly unlikely), but as it's the first time I've ever been in trouble with the law, I'll probably get off with a hefty fine.

So as I sit here writing this, what am I thinking? It's still hard to believe I actually hit him at all. It is so totally against my character, nobody can believe I really did it. The fact that I kicked his balls is even more unbelievable; I'm a bustee, not a buster, and I must admit I didn't feel too good for sometime after the event, about the fact I had struck him in that way. Now, having had time to think about it, I feel differently and must say that I doubt if anyone in the history of the world has ever needed his balls busted as badly as that S.O.B. :thumbup

If anyone shows any interest to what punishment I finally get, I'll let you know at a later date.

That sucks!

I don't know what the laws are in Ireland, but here in Canada, the fact that you've never been in trouble and (presumably) never any violent infractions will help you a lot. I would also produce a written listing of the different ways he was antagonistic or unfair in his treatment of you. I'm not saying that will (or should) excuse what you've done, but it may help your case somewhat.

If I ever go to Ireland, give me his name/address, and I'll show him what a proper kick in the nuts is all about!

Hope all goes as well as it can.

Rebecca

Bok the Gargoyle
01-10-2008, 01:23 PM
If I ever go to Ireland, give me his name/address, and I'll show him what a proper kick in the nuts is all about!

It woz me :bananajum it woz me - to be sure :bananajum Jost let me know wen yer next over dis way and I'll present the boys for der desorved ponishment :iluvu:

Hotdog
01-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Seems good use of Irish temper

finally
01-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Don't Knee Your Boss In The Nuts... ...and I should know as I'm in a load of trouble over it.
What the hell do you expect?
You hit/kick somebody - you be accused and punished.
You don't really want to live in a country where this is not so, do you?

velvetfog
01-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I can't believe any man, woman or child would seek sympathy over egregious sexual assault - which this case appears to be. It was nonconsensual, you weren't in physical danger - I can't see how you could kick someone that way.

finally
01-11-2008, 06:34 AM
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a strickt pacifist.;) If your boss really picked on you and you just see no better ways to act, then go on ahead: Meet him on a corner an show him that he can't do everything he wants to you.
If somebody has no respect for his fellows he may has to be shown. My opinion.
On the other hand, it's totally ok for me, that it's not allowed to do so and if you get caught you get punished. Take it like a man then.

But what you did, busted_balls, is nothing better then what he did: You acted out of anger, without thinking, without reason.
It's your fault, so go live with the consequences and stop whining. My Opinion also. :)

busted_balls1912
01-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Well, I'm not actually whining about it, and if that was what came out of my original posting, then it wasn't the intention. I really only put it up on this forum more as something for people to read, not to gain sympathy, but if anyone feels like offering some, please don't let that stop you. :)

What the hell do you expect?
You hit/kick somebody - you be accused and punished.
You don't really want to live in a country where this is not so, do you?

I don't know what it's like in Germany, but living in Ireland, I already do live in a country like that. Indeed, if I was out beating people up every night, stealing and robbing, the Garda wouldn't have come anywhere near me. Ireland is a very corrupt country, and the general feeling in this area is that the only reason they're doing anything about it, is this guy has given someone a bribe. Believe me, this is common practice over here.

I can't believe any man, woman or child would seek sympathy over egregious sexual assault - which this case appears to be. It was nonconsensual, you weren't in physical danger - I can't see how you could kick someone that way.

I haven't been charged with sexual assault only common assault. I think it would have been different in Northern Ireland though, which under British law may have viewed my actions differently.

You acted out of anger, without thinking, without reason.

Well, yes I acted out of anger. I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way (very easy to do in print), but unless you can place your hand on your heart and honestly claim never to have acted in a fit of anger, really the comment is irrelevant . Anger is a human emotion which everyone succumbs to from time to time, even Jesus did it when he threw a wobbly in the synagogue. I did act without thinking, but after three months of constant persecution: without reason...?

Don't get me wrong... then go on ahead: Meet him on a corner an show him that he can't do everything he wants to you.

If somebody has no respect for his fellows he may has to be shown.

Yes, of course, that's what I should have done, meet him on the corner and beat the bejesus out of him. But as I said in my original posting, I have always been a very non-violent person, the last time I was in a fight was in school when I was about eight, so the idea of deliberately setting out to duff someone up on a dark corner would be something totally foreign to my way of thinking.

Thanks to everyone for posting BTW, I'm really enjoying reading your comments.:)

luvballplay
01-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Well, I'm not actually whining about it, and if that was what came out of my original posting, then it wasn't the intention. I really only put it up on this forum more as something for people to read, not to gain sympathy, but if anyone feels like offering some, please don't let that stop you. :)

I don't know what it's like in Germany, but living in Ireland, I already do live in a country like that. Indeed, if I was out beating people up every night, stealing and robbing, the Garda wouldn't have come anywhere near me. Ireland is a very corrupt country, and the general feeling in this area is that the only reason they're doing anything about it, is this guy has given someone a bribe. Believe me, this is common practice over here.

I haven't been charged with sexual assault only common assault. I think it would have been different in Northern Ireland though, which under British law may have viewed my actions differently.

Well, yes I acted out of anger. I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way (very easy to do in print), but unless you can place your hand on your heart and honestly claim never to have acted in a fit of anger, really the comment is irrelevant . Anger is a human emotion which everyone succumbs to from time to time, even Jesus did it when he threw a wobbly in the synagogue. I did act without thinking, but after three months of constant persecution: without reason...?

Yes, of course, that's what I should have done, meet him on the corner and beat the bejesus out of him. But as I said in my original posting, I have always been a very non-violent person, the last time I was in a fight was in school when I was about eight, so the idea of deliberately setting out to duff someone up on a dark corner would be something totally foreign to my way of thinking.

Thanks to everyone for posting BTW, I'm really enjoying reading your comments.:)

what part of ireland are you in ?
i,m in kildare

busted_balls1912
01-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm in Connacht

Landwand
01-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Well, I'm sure that you realize that you are not in the right for doing this bit of assault.

It is clear that his persecution of you didn't warrent physical assault on your part. However, you will pay for the consequences and the world will move on.

Perhaps the best thing to do from now fourth is to learn to deal and channel away this anger into a form more controlled and less destructive. There could have been other ways to deal with this asshole. There will be his ilk again in this world - and hell, he'll continue to live and be an asshole. You may run into his type again... so ask yourself this: will you kick each person that pisses you off in that right way, and result yourself in jail or hefty fines while losing your job each and every time?

The answer's obvious, and you're certainly smart enough to plot this graph.

Troubled
01-12-2008, 04:42 AM
I got mad with my boss once and killed him in a fit of rage. I’ve felt really guilty about it ever since and I know it was wrong. I’m just glad they never found the body. Violence never pays (even though the cunt deserved it). I learned my lesson and hopefully you'll learn yours.
Stay out of trouble :thumbup

velvetfog
01-14-2008, 09:00 AM
I got mad with my boss once and killed him in a fit of rage. I’ve felt really guilty about it ever since and I know it was wrong. I’m just glad they never found the body. Violence never pays (even though the cunt deserved it). I learned my lesson and hopefully you'll learn yours.
Stay out of trouble :thumbup

Oh you're just Trouble! Where ya been? Magnum was looking for you.

ChiefSoreballs
01-14-2008, 09:48 AM

even if it were true that the guy deserved it, it dont see your point of posting it here. this is a F/M ballbusting board. there are some M/M ballbusting scenarios that would turn me on if at least some ladies would be INVOLVED (e.g. the guy who was kicked is teased by them or something similar) but you just tell about a pure M/M incident. if your point is that you are proud of getting even with your boss, I suggest you discuss this on another forum.