PDA

View Full Version : bloodbitch

john b
01-10-2008, 08:34 PM
anyone have any pics or vids?

datastor28
02-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I too would like to see something of this woman. I have seen short clips of her in action, and as soon as I see her, my dick springs to attention. She loves inflicting some serious torture on the cock and balls, as her name suggests, she really is into heavy mutilation of the male genitalia. And more to that, the men want it ans she loves doing it! Idid stumble across a set of images quite a while back called "botched penis operation". I have since tried a search and have had no luck. It looked to be - for what I remember, a sadistic nurse (similar to the Bloodbitch) who slit a foreskin down one side, as if to free a phimotic foreskin, she then stitched it up again, but her needle and thread got caught up in his glans and other parts. There was a botched up job showing an erect and bloody penis. Just right up my street! I love any form of severe cock torture like this, implemented by a woman, escpecially where it involves the glans and/or foreskin. As far as Bloodbitch goes, it is a question of paying a subscription - but there again, how does one explain the credit card bill to your other half! hmmmm. Answers on a card please!
Cheers,
datastor