PDA

View Full Version : Emasculated

Girthtron
01-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Linda brought me down to my knees with my balls in hand as she did normally with our little sex games, using my big ass balls to control me, to make me do whatever she wanted me to do. I mean anything she wanted she got from me with a little squeeze to my big old sorry ass balls.

She was in one of her giddy moods going down with me with her hand strangling my scrotals neck giggling then reaching up with her other hand to the back of my neck, ******* it down until I was on all fours then quickly letting go of my balls from the front reached around grabbing them from behind laughing. "Your to slow big boy! Gotta be quick with me".

It didn't matter to me because she'd always get the upper hand on my balls no matter what, so I felt comfortable like this down on all fours with her small hand rapped around my balls holding me in place she giggled and like I said she was in a giddy mood so she squeezed them and said. "Remember that fantasy of yours, remember about me taking you down my the balls in pubicly. You know remember? About how you wanted me to show my girl friends how I use your balls to control you like I do".

I remembered completely about telling her about it, the fantasy of her bring me down by my balls in front of her friends, how it be so cool for her to show them and how proud I'd be of her doing it, but that was just a fantasy between the two of us until now because she tighened her grip around my balls as the door bell rang and laughed. "Guess what big guy"?

I didn't half to guess because in came four of her friends, I knew them all and I was about to be emasculated in front of all four by her, giving my balls a hard squeeze with the word "STAY" She got up greeting them with kissy kiss's as my balls hung free under me. Never in my life had I felt so exposed and so aware of the size and weight of my scrotum as it just hung there free for them and their comments to Linda. "My god Linda he's fucking barnyard big" and the laughter.

Their was a new swagger to Lindas walk as she went to the kitchen for wine and glasses leaving me alone with them. Like I said I knew them all but kept my head down embarrassed which they found endearing for some reason. "Look how big his balls are would you, the poor thing, no wonder he's so easy for Linda to control". Their was giggling then a hand lifting them up. "My god feel the weight of these fuckers would you"!

juggalosnyder
01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
you live a very good life my freind...

FNMikey
01-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Sounds like the beginning of a good story.:bananajum