PDA

View Full Version : Testicular cancer

Kuciapa
01-11-2008, 04:03 AM
Testicular cancer is cancerthat develops in the testicles, a part of the male reproductive system.
In the United States, about 8,000 to 9,000 diagnoses of testicular cancer are made each year. Over his lifetime, a man's risk of testicular cancer is roughly 1 in 250 (four tenths of one percent, or 0.4%). It is most common among males aged 15-40 years, particularly those in their mid-twenties. Testicular cancer has one of the highest cure rates of all cancers: in excess of 90%; essentially 100% if it has not metastasized. Even for the relatively few cases in which malignant cancer has spread widely, chemotherapy offers a cure rate of at least 85% today. Not all lumps on the testicles are tumors, and not all tumors are malignant; there are many other conditions such as Epididymal cystsHydatid of Morgagni, and so on which may be painful but are non-cancerous. It should be emphasized however that all unusual lumps or pain in the testicles should be checked by a doctor immediately.

www.wikipedia.org

Do u afraid this?. Ballbusting fun can be finish by cancer. I prefer light ballbusting fun only i want to be father.

snack marvin
01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
It should be emphasized however that all unusual lumps or pain in the testicles should be checked by a doctor immediately.

Is a kick in the balls considered to make "unusual pain in the testicles"??
If yes, I would immediately look for a pretty female doctor for some ballsqueezing therapy... ;-)

nutslave
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Is a kick in the balls considered to make "unusual pain in the testicles"??
If yes, I would immediately look for a pretty female doctor for some ballsqueezing therapy... ;-)

i was thinking the same thing when i read it ... when you get kicked in the balls the pain is not unusual but a normal result of the kick.

unusual pain would be when your waking up in the morning and for some reason you have pain in the balls without doing any busting at all ... that would be unusual.

i'm not a doctor but those are my .02 :)