PDA

View Full Version : Busting with a Hydrocele

teapot42
01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Well, the Doc has diagnosed I have a hydrocele in my testicles. Apparently it's not bad enough to need anything doing with it and they have advised to leave well alone until it becomes big enough to be a problem. The question I have is whether anyone else has had this, carried on being busted and had any problems? I didn't really want to ask the doc if it was OK to keep getting punted in the orbs with this but it has got me wondering if it may cause any additional issues.

knutty
01-11-2008, 03:44 PM
I was also diagnosed about 5 years ago with the same thing. It was about a week after I had gone pretty hard on my self with a potato in a sock. I didn't ask about it either. I haven't gone back for treatment or further diagnosis, I assume I'm ok, but I don't really know fertility wise. I would venture to guess that the stress of getting hit down could very well have something to do with the accumulation of fluids. Other than that, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I've basically just tried to not be quite so rough. It hasn't gotten any worse, don't really know if it's gotten better or not.

teapot42
01-14-2008, 05:17 AM
Oddly enough, I think it may have been a apple-in-a-sock that caused mine... I had a pretty serious busting session about 2 years back where I must have whacked them hundreds of times. After I'd cum, I lay down for a nap but when I woke up they were very sore and swollen. They eased off after a day or so but the swelling didn't fully go down. I've still been busted since then without any issues I'm aware of, but I'm not sure if it doesn't make the nut that it is against a bit less sensitive. Certainly it's not got bigger or smaller in the meanwhile but then all the sources I can find online suggest that they should go one way or the other over time, so maybe the busting is keeping it there?

We could do with a BB-friendly doc to ask these sort of things!

EggsForCrush
01-15-2008, 10:54 AM
hey... firstly, yes, ballbusting may cause some oclusion in scrotal lymphatic drenage and this may cause hydrosel. but busting should be some hard to cause this kind of problem.
secondly; if your hydrosel is not very large and making you uncomfortable, it is not a big problem. it doesn't cause any loss of fertility. hydrosel can practically can only cause loss of fertility by overheating. but,dont worry, it should really large to cause that.

it has a surgical intervention which consists of peeling that testicle's perypheric tunica. but if you take this operation, you should really be careful about ballbusting.

and about general ballbusting...
don't have sooo hard kicks
dont make enyone kick you when your balls are tied up! (this is the most important one! testicles can only defend themselves by slipping...
if you like sharp pointed shoes, tell the girl not to kick your balls by it's tip. she should kick by upper surface of her feet. ( you should spread the impact to larger surface.)

if you be careful about these, you would not loss you fertility...
if you don't be careful about these, you would have some calsification focuses in your testicles and epydidymes which rarely causes infertility...

and one more thing; when woman squeezes or plays with your balls, be careful, if your testicles starts aching really bad and it increases hour by hour, it may be testical torsion, go to a doctor immediately...

i hope i have helped... ;)

teapot42
01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks, some good info there. A few questions...

How large is large? The reason I found I had one was we were playing with a transparent crusher and I messed about shining a light through them. With my nuts in the crusher, the right one looks maybe 50% bigger than the left, and the area light shines though (which I understand is the hydrocele itself) is nearly half the size of the actual testicle (which blocks the light)

Also, you say:

it has a surgical intervention which consists of peeling that testicle's perypheric tunica. but if you take this operation, you should really be careful about ballbusting.

Reading up online, there is a suggestion that hydroceles are often drained and that surgical intervention is more often used if this doesn't work. Is this right? And if it is drained, what are the implications for busting? Presumably I'd need to give them a rest for a while until things healed up, but would it be OK after that? If it did come to the peeling you mention, is that a permanent issue for ballbusting, or is it something that would heal over time and allow me to carry on being busted as normal? (Am I right in understanding that the 'wall' of the testicle is peeled, so it is weakened and more likely to rupture?)

Thanks again for the info!

teapot42
01-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Attached is a pic of my nuts in the crusher. As you can see, the right one looks a lot bigger, but looking closer, you can tell where the actual testicle is as this is the bit that has gone very pale. The hydrocele must be the darker bit attached to the left of the right testicle.

EggsForCrush
01-16-2008, 02:47 PM
How large is large?

i checked the pic,and yours is not really too large, dont worry...

there is a suggestion that hydroceles are often drained and that surgical intervention is more often used if this doesn't work. Is this right?
yes, draining is the first method. and it works for a while. but, generally hydrocel is recurring. and the main surgery of hydrocel is peeling...

if you would be ok with only draining, you can go on ballbusting.. but not too hard...

Am I right in understanding that the 'wall' of the testicle is peeled, so it is weakened and more likely to rupture?
is that a permanent issue for ballbusting, or is it something that would heal over time

yes, you are right... peeling of the 'wall'...
there are two walls of testicles. one is inner one,the other is outer one..
the inner one (visceral layer) secrets some fluid and the outer one (perypheral layer) reabsorbs it. in most of hydrocel patients, there is a problem with reabsorbating of this fluid, or a problem about lyphatic drenage of testicle.

peeling of the outer layer means, inner layer secrets the fluid into the scrotum directly. so the fluid goes out by scrotal lymphatics.

it is PERMANENT! it doesn't heal over again. and we don't want it to heal, we attach the membrane to the posterior part of the testicle.

and yes, your testicle would really be much more sensitive and vulnerable. so you shouldn't take busting any more..at least hard ballbusting...

but the good news it looks like you don't need this operation right now! ;)