PDA

View Full Version : Her Balls

Girthtron
01-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Her little weak moan of "YES" and her hands going to the back of my head pushing my face, and my working tongue tight into her pussy with another weak "YES YES".

My head had been between her legs for what seemed like hours. She (My wife Linda) was seated in what she liked to call. Her special chair. It was of an old roman design type thing which she loved because it was low, and made my head lower then my ass while I would eat her, also their was a large mirror on the opposite wall with the reflection in it of my big hanging clean shaven scrotum for her to watch as I would service her, she loved it, they were her balls but unfortunately they were attached to me, and I did have a big set of balls hanging off me, and in the mirror she'd watch the heavy pendulous motion of them as I would eat her.

For my part I loved knowing it turned her on and I would deliberately make them jerk and swing for her, and for myself also. Feeling their weight and size hanging between my thighs, reveling in my mind as to my manly virility and to the fact that the size and weight of them with her watching them could bring her off just as much as my tongue could.

My hold face would be covered with her cum when we finished, and thanking her for allowing me to orally service her pussy I waited, leaning back on my heels letting my balls to rest on the floor in front of her until she recovered her self. This was my favorite part of our ritual, when she would make love to my balls then bust them. It was always the same. As she sat looking at me smiling she'd motion me to stand with her hand and to come forward, doing it and spreading my legs wide for her while holding my cock up against my stomach her hands would take up my big dangling sac and softly and gently stroke it saying. "Who's balls are these? Their my balls aren't they". Yes their yours Linda I would answer looking into her big blue eyes as she stood smiling dropping them with her hands going to my shouders I waited for her beautiful slender knee to slam up into them, a grunting giggle from her as it smashed up into them, then with another crippling blow from her knee she brought me down crying in pain with my big manly balls in my hands.

Laughing she said. "I feel your pain again".

mvp
01-12-2008, 07:36 PM
good post do you have more