PDA

View Full Version : Offering Custom BB Stories

BBkat
01-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Hey, it's BBKat again. A lot of you seemed to like my stories so far, so now I am offering customized stories on the site. Check them out and all my otehr ballbusting fiction at http://bbkat.wordpress.com.

-Katherine Buster

BTerran
01-14-2008, 03:42 AM
Hi, I like your stories.

For some reason I feel really awkward making a request...but anything with anime characters. I don't know what anime you may watch so I didn't bother specifying...of course if you don't watch it at all it's moot. Anyways, I've just never seen any BB story based off of an anime before.

2nutbuster
07-15-2010, 04:08 AM
I read a few of your stories and love them. Those testicles really don't stand a chance against a female. No matter how big, strong, heavy, or low hanging they appear, they still are a males weakness. I love it.

Takethemboth
07-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I've donated once before, every time i think about offering a suggestion, i just kinda assume you'll think of something awesome, anyway.

Mythical Pain
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Wanna write something with a male dragon getting his balls demolished by a woman dragon slayer, or a couple of innocent maidens? Hehe.

smackMyNuts
07-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Please notice that her post is over two years old and that the last post on her story blog is over one year old.

Takethemboth
07-17-2010, 06:59 PM
your right as well....

just lept to the first page.

Mythical Pain
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Please notice that her post is over two years old and that the last post on her story blog is over one year old.

Ah, I see that. I guess someone decided to "necromance" her post lol. I just saw it and replied.

Well, I'd say I take requests too as I'm a bit of a writer, but I only write stories about fictional and mythical creatures getting their balls busted, usually by sexy human women lol. No better way to slay a dragon then to stop the next generation of beasts before it's even conceived, hehehe.

Takethemboth
07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Well, either way: awesome stories: I've read some at eunuch archive, and a few others websities i don't want to name. Easily the best stuff I've seen, really puts the dom in femdom.

Also she keeps them short, as opposed to pages and pages long.

I would donate more often, to see more material, but i just sorta think, dammit other people should, that and i'm broke.