PDA

View Full Version : A search begins to find a boytoy... (Duke, Durham, NC)

KapikaK
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I apologize in advance if I am violating any rules of this board. I just registered and am desperately hoping to find a man who's interested in having a fun, mostly physical relationship involving CBT.

I am a 22 year old girl going to Duke Univ., relatively recently introduced to this domain (less than a full year). I don't like doing anything too extreme - my favorite activities along with 'normal' sex are grabbing, pulling, squeezing, hitting and squashing balls. Using chastity devices is also very much fun, and with or without such device, just seeing the look on a guy's face as I tease and torture him is extremely exciting.

Honestly, being a 5'5 attractive girl in college, I do not and should not have trouble picking up a guy from the parties. The problem is, how am I supposed to know who's into ball-busting and who's not? I can't just go up to them and ask if they'd like to have sex with me, and get their nuts bruised by the end of the night. So I am hoping to take advantage of this well-organized large scale forum to find somebody who also goes to Duke (Important!!!) to have some fun.

I insist on meeting someone from Duke, the same school I go to, only because I believe even ball-busting sessions should be based on some degree of intimacy, that needs to be developed through at least a few times of seeing each other in person. I don't just want a set of balls to squeeze, I want a guy who enjoys it, whom I can also communicate with..

If you are at Duke and interested in meeting a girl who'd be more than happy to be your mistress, post on this thread.. For those who already read above and feel like you've wasted time, I sincerely apologize and I hope you have all the fun you want in the future. :)

bustme2hard
01-16-2008, 12:49 PM
What a lucky guy he will be, if indeed there's an unattached guy who goes to Duke and is on this forum. It's always great to hear about another girl who's into ballbusting. May I ask how you first became interested?

EggsForCrush
01-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Welcome kapikak... we are glad to see an other ballbusting fan girl here...

and really a lucky guy would find his soul mate from Duke!...

I hope you find him here kapikak... "may i ask how you first became interested?" is the right question

mongoman
01-16-2008, 03:32 PM
well, i do wish you good luck with that! makes me wish i was a blue devil and not a tiger...

steponmynut
01-16-2008, 03:35 PM
I sent you a message

KapikaK
01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
First of all, thank you for all your wishes. I really hope I can find a man here, too.

Now, about how I first became interested... there is this guy, I will call him K, who initially shocked me with his passing comment that he enjoys his balls squeezed. (note that it was not 'busted' or 'kneed') Until then, I thought a man's nuts are to be gently rolled in the palm, and treated in no other way. K went on to explain how pleasurable it can be to be treated extra harsh on the balls and eventually I became convinced that it actually might be enjoyable to a certain extent.

To fast forward the story, after a month or so, I became used to be called his mistress, and started enjoying having the power to order him to cum or not, to hit his balls and how many times he hits them, and so on. I always liked teasing my guy - tie his hands up, kiss over his body and scratch all the while not letting him touch me or cum - and now with my newly earned power to make a guy feel frustration, pain, vain hope and following disappointment (denial is fun), I feel like I can take my sex life to the next level. I just need a boytoy.

Things with K did not go so well and now I am single, unattached and ready to enjoy the whimpering of a boytoy as I put my weight on the foot I am stepping on his balls. So again... wish me luck! :D

steponmynut
01-16-2008, 04:36 PM
I live in Durham and work at duke and would love to be to your personal Boytoy.

juggalosnyder
01-16-2008, 10:44 PM
didnt we just read this same thing from a girl in india???????Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

mvp
01-17-2008, 12:51 AM
it would be nice to see a pic of you

Takkyuu_tama
01-17-2008, 06:10 AM
I assure you all...she's for real.

"KapikaK,"
...am I ever getting back the keys to my chastity cage and ballstretcher? :o :(

--you know who

Silvan321
01-17-2008, 06:59 AM
I went to NC State last year. Wish you had made this post a year ago. Best of luck finding someone. Looks like I missed out

sunk
01-17-2008, 01:31 PM
I REALLY wish I went to Duke now. Hot indian dominatrixes are very hard to come by. :(

Good luck!

KapikaK
01-17-2008, 04:58 PM
For the last time, I am NOT that Indian girl! I don't even know who it is! If anybody cares to know, and I am sure some of you do, I am Korean. Takkyuu_Tama, whose cock and balls I own, can testify. I will work on posting a picture of me sometime soon. Geez.

steponmynut
01-17-2008, 05:25 PM
For what ever reason someone copied and pasted your post makeing only three small additions, that she is from india, that likes cunt busting in addition to ball busting, and that she went to jail for a day for killing a man and crushing his balls. The funny thing is that all of those directly contradict other elements of the post.

Troughton
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
For the last time, I am NOT that Indian girl! I don't even know who it is! If anybody cares to know, and I am sure some of you do, I am Korean. Takkyuu_Tama, whose cock and balls I own, can testify. I will work on posting a picture of me sometime soon. Geez.

The Indian girl posted >>>HERE (http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39030&postcount=1)<<< about two hours after yourself. That’s weird shit? :confused: She (most likely he) gave an email address so that he could get off on the replies.:confused: He changed the place to India but left all the reference to Duke in there. Must be an overseas student. LOL.

Odust
01-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Good luck!

unuktobe
01-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey KapikaK,
Since you're just exploring this fetish you're a little shy about it yes? But I really think it would be so very easy to find a guy at Duke. A lot of them are young and novices to sex, so they'll find an "older" girl alluring. When you see a guy who interests you, and you see you interest him, simply engage him. Say something mild but up front and gauge his response. When he asks your "major" maybe say your learning to be a "ball busting bitch" or something. His reaction will show his feeling. If not appealing just laugh it off as a joke. If has asks further, just walk gently down that path.

Or, you could get a tight tee-shirt that says "ball buster" on it. Some guys will respond to it as a "challenge" and others will be drawn to you. You'll know who is who, and no matter what, that little tee shirt will give you a bit of "power" from the start.

You can always laugh it off any time, and the whole game could be fun and interesting.

If some guy sheepishly comes on to you, and asks, you could say "meet me in the Perkins stacks if you want a taste" and he might just meet you there. If he does, then he wants a taste. He'll let you reach gently into his pants and fondle his balls (yes he will) and then you just squeeze to make him wince. He'll be drawn to your power. And then maybe another gentle but only somewhat painful squeeze.

Now you've got something to "talk about." Ask him how he liked it and offer more later. If he wants more he'll call you. If he doesn't, well, now you have a new friend who will respect you, but not tell anything about this little secret. And you got yourself a free harmless little "squeeze."

Really, it's easy and could make every day an exciting little safari.

My two cents worth.

Just don't be shy about it, offer it alluringly, but keep a neutral escape if it doesn't take.

Oh, here another idea. Mention a recent experience. Tell him you're a med student and you got to watch a guy get ********* and for some reason it "excited" you. Gauge him in the same way. If that doesn't "pull him in" just laugh and say "ha ha I'm just fucking with you" and tell him your real studies.

Pupuce
01-18-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi and welcome aboard. Good luck finding that guy.

Jigillo42
01-18-2008, 09:09 AM
if you're ever up around Pennsylvania, I'm totally game

KapikaK
01-18-2008, 07:24 PM
I should admit I was quite impressed, and was left highly motivated after reading Unuktobe's reply. Unuktobe, I think I can totally take your advice and find a guy who's willing to try out a little adventurous stuff with me.. the only concern that remains is though, like you pointed out, many of the people here are novices in a sense that they practice active but rather 'normal' sex, so I'm running the risk of being called a ..hmm.. freak, even by my friends. But, it's Friday night and I am ready to head out to the party scene for guy-fishing. Hopefully I will be back with some good news. A few people contacted me (although not at Duke) through alt.com site as well, so I'm pretty optimistic about having a set of balls in my hand to squeeze sometime in the near future. Thanks for the great advice.

..by the way, how do you know about Perkins? you went to Duke?

OnMyKnees
01-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Wish you could explore your desires on Coach k, but this isn't a college basketball thread.

Thus, I will only say I hate we couldn't meet when I was a young undergrad on Tobacco Road.

caratball
01-19-2008, 05:25 AM
I apologize in advance if I am violating any rules of this board. I just registered and am desperately hoping to find a man who's interested in having a fun, mostly physical relationship involving CBT.

I am a 22 year old girl going to Duke Univ., relatively recently introduced to this domain (less than a full year). I don't like doing anything too extreme - my favorite activities along with 'normal' sex are grabbing, pulling, squeezing, hitting and squashing balls. Using chastity devices is also very much fun, and with or without such device, just seeing the look on a guy's face as I tease and torture him is extremely exciting.

Honestly, being a 5'5 attractive girl in college, I do not and should not have trouble picking up a guy from the parties. The problem is, how am I supposed to know who's into ball-busting and who's not? I can't just go up to them and ask if they'd like to have sex with me, and get their nuts bruised by the end of the night. So I am hoping to take advantage of this well-organized large scale forum to find somebody who also goes to Duke (Important!!!) to have some fun.

I insist on meeting someone from Duke, the same school I go to, only because I believe even ball-busting sessions should be based on some degree of intimacy, that needs to be developed through at least a few times of seeing each other in person. I don't just want a set of balls to squeeze, I want a guy who enjoys it, whom I can also communicate with..

If you are at Duke and interested in meeting a girl who'd be more than happy to be your mistress, post on this thread.. For those who already read above and feel like you've wasted time, I sincerely apologize and I hope you have all the fun you want in the future. :)

Hi! Hope you found a guy to squeeze his balls! I love hard squeezing balls!