PDA

View Full Version : I m in a search of male/female

aartishahsexy
01-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I apologize in advance if I am violating any rules of this board. I am desperately hoping to find a man who's interested in having a fun, mostly physical relationship involving CBT.

I am a 20 year old girl living in India.I had to go to jail for one day once for killing one man(infact i busted his both testicles) but afterwards judge gave dicisn in favour of me as the victim tried to **** me n i busted his testi in defence. I don't like doing anything too extreme - my favorite activities along with 'normal' sex are biting,grabbing, pulling, squeezing, hitting and squashing balls. just seeing the look on a guy's face as I tease and torture him is extremely exciting.

Honestly, being a 5'6 attractive girl (36-28-36) in college, I do not and should not have trouble picking up a guy from the parties. The problem is, how am I supposed to know who's into ball-busting and who's not? I can't just go up to them and ask if they'd like to have sex with me, and get their nuts bruised by the end of the night. So I am hoping to take advantage of this well-organized large scale forum to find somebody who also wants to have some fun.

I insist on meeting someone from Duke, the same school I go to, only because I believe even ball-busting sessions should be based on some degree of intimacy, that needs to be developed through at least a few times of seeing each other in person. I don't just want a set of balls to squeeze, I want a guy who enjoys it, whom I can also communicate with..

If you are at Duke and interested in meeting a girl who'd be more than happy to be your mistress, post on this thread.. For those who already read above and feel like you've wasted time, I sincerely apologize and I hope you have all the fun you want in the future. :)

I also like to bust pussy.
Any interested male/female can contact me on
aartishahsexy@yahoo.com:thumbup

FNMikey
01-16-2008, 06:05 PM
You frighten me in a good way.:wooow

Busted Balz
01-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I apologize in advance if I am violating any rules of this board. I am desperately hoping to find a man who's interested in having a fun, mostly physical relationship involving CBT.

I am a 20 year old girl living in India.I had to go to jail for one day once for killing one man(infact i busted his both testicles) but afterwards judge gave dicisn in favour of me as the victim tried to **** me n i busted his testi in defence. I don't like doing anything too extreme - my favorite activities along with 'normal' sex are biting,grabbing, pulling, squeezing, hitting and squashing balls. just seeing the look on a guy's face as I tease and torture him is extremely exciting.

Honestly, being a 5'6 attractive girl (36-28-36) in college, I do not and should not have trouble picking up a guy from the parties. The problem is, how am I supposed to know who's into ball-busting and who's not? I can't just go up to them and ask if they'd like to have sex with me, and get their nuts bruised by the end of the night. So I am hoping to take advantage of this well-organized large scale forum to find somebody who also wants to have some fun.

I insist on meeting someone from Duke, the same school I go to, only because I believe even ball-busting sessions should be based on some degree of intimacy, that needs to be developed through at least a few times of seeing each other in person. I don't just want a set of balls to squeeze, I want a guy who enjoys it, whom I can also communicate with..

If you are at Duke and interested in meeting a girl who'd be more than happy to be your mistress, post on this thread.. For those who already read above and feel like you've wasted time, I sincerely apologize and I hope you have all the fun you want in the future. :)

Hmmm…..If you are a spammer then you are the most polite spammer I’ve ever seen. You sound way too good to be true (near perfect figure and height, sounds like you were designed by a horny guy to me) and that is the scary part. Prove me wrong and please forgive me if I am or just punish my testicles all you wish.
:jumpsmile

the_tree
01-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Hmm, India's a bit far out of my way, but I've never been as tempted.

abused berries
01-17-2008, 03:25 PM
its a trap!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/smi-o/New%20pix/its-a-trap-cat.gif

22heat22
01-18-2008, 12:02 AM
Hmmm…..If you are a spammer then you are the most polite spammer I’ve ever seen. You sound way too good to be true (near perfect figure and height, sounds like you were designed by a horny guy to me) and that is the scary part. Prove me wrong and please forgive me if I am or just punish my testicles all you wish.
:jumpsmile
I definitely agree with busted. this is definitely spam!!Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

Troughton
01-18-2008, 07:03 AM
Hmmm…..If you are a spammer then you are the most polite spammer I’ve ever seen.
:jumpsmile He just copied the post below and changed a bit if it. What a twat :machine:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39019&postcount=1

Busted Balz
01-19-2008, 08:54 PM
This joker’s posts have proven a lot of those old saying to be true:
If it looks like a duck…
If it sounds too good to be true…
and I’m sure there are a few more….I mean at least try to sound believable if you’re going to post something like that. Don’t insult my intelligence.
:cussing:

caratball
01-21-2008, 10:37 AM

Have you killed a man with one kick in the balls or more? You must be very strong!

aartishahsexy
01-27-2008, 04:39 AM
those who think i m a spammer thn u must meet me online
then u`l come to kno the true story

Hartnell
01-27-2008, 11:03 AM
those who think i m a spammer thn u must meet me online
then u`l come to kno the true story We know that your original post is bullshit as you just copied somebody else's post. How can you be in India and at Duke? Its all lies I tell you. I don't believe your female either.

T-Lo G
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
That cat in the container was fucking hilarious, but don't let any animal rights people see that shit. Lol

juggalosnyder
02-06-2008, 05:29 PM
abused berries (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=8160) vbmenu_register("postmenu_39094", true);
Supreme Poster

its a trap!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/smi-o/New%20pix/its-a-trap-cat.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA H HAH AH HA H AH AH HA HHAHA H AH AH HA HA HA HA H AAHHHAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAHH AH A H HAH AH AH HAHAH HA HA H AHAH AH...HU...HA HA...YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEST THING IV EVER SEEN FROM THIS SITE! :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

jm1803
02-18-2008, 08:06 PM
interesting offer boys, but will she back up her talk???

If you are from duke university then you are in luck, i dont live far from there. lets chat sometime.

JM

salamander
02-19-2008, 02:58 AM
He just copied the post below and changed a bit if it. What a twat :machine:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39019&postcount=1
Damn, now I really regret being rejected from Duke ><