PDA

View Full Version : Bridled

Girthtron
01-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Ok her new game with me, and with my balls I thought.

God she was always coming up with new stuff to do to my big old sorry balls and this time it was a testicle bridle she'd seen on the internet, with it's selling points being. (The L-11 Soft Leather Testicle Bridle gives you complete control over the wearer, no matter his size or strength. The L-11 is designed with the women in mind, with the easy pull or jerk actuator).

I had to admit it definitely did work, because the actuator thing was a two part chrome hinged joint thing that was fastened firmly thought the leather straps that strangled my big hanging scrotums neck, and when she pulled the cord connected to it, it drove the upper part of it up behind my nut sack, up into the empty space between were my big sorry fuckers hung.

It was worse then a full frontal knee from her, the pain going directly up into my spine with my big hanging testicles going untouched by her. Normally my hands would have gone to my balls, but they went to the small of my back for relief causing my cock and balls to thrust out towards her to her delight. This was somthing new for both of us and she slapped my big swing sack back as it swung out then slapped my cock hard sideways with a giggling laugh making it flop back and forth, then again and again laughing at it until it disharged across her belly and legs which she didn't like at all, but which I couldn't help.

My balls had been heavy for days with built up sprem, and the new testicle bridle she had on me left my balls hanging free unharmed by her, the big heavy weighted hanging things under me did as they where suppose to do, and my load kept cumming out in long ropes all over her.

She yanked down hard on the bridle cord, arching my back in pain with my cock flying up with cum flying up across her arms and face she screamed.
"YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED BASTARD".