PDA

View Full Version : Boots Kicking Balls [clip]

johnny_cockNballs
01-20-2008, 07:46 AM
I love the way these two women bust this guy's balls. They circle about him silently, like vicious ball busting predators, waiting for the moment to kick his balls with their boots. Groping, ball squeezes, & verbal humiliation too!

Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B31Y8YZ4

angelfan
01-20-2008, 10:59 AM
That's a really good/brutal movie. Those ladies are hot! Full length DVD can be bought from spikeystep I think.

3joe33
01-20-2008, 05:09 PM
nice, very sexy

MasterPi
01-30-2008, 09:40 AM
i like it when two girls are bustings one guy's balls.

haxhaxhax
01-30-2008, 08:42 PM
Just downloaded the 8 minute clip. I'm going to watch it and then go to bed, so I'll let you know what I think later.

gopballbuster
03-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Very nice, thank you

blackwidower
03-24-2008, 10:44 AM
rapidshare pls!

JayKey
03-24-2008, 01:01 PM
I have always loved watching Miss Alexandra. She is just too sexy win her extreme brutality!

iron horse
03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
i like it when two girls are bustings one guy's balls.

That's a GREAT flick...thank you johnny C&B :ibow4u:

I'm of the opinion you cannot have enough girls doing a ballbusting. The more there, the braver they get, the more they take it over the edge and the more they share in laughter and enjoyment of doing it. It's something like a wolf pack thing...or maybe, a bunch of lionesses. Regardless, he's outnumbered, naked, exposed and highly vulnerable...then they attack. Yes! :thumbup

One of the classics from the vaults of femaledom.com is below. You can see her flinching with her knee making him think she'll do it, but doesn't. When he drops his guard and doesn't expect it, she then delivers an unexpected, hardest knee to his balls I think I've ever seen. He drops to the floor screaming in pain while the two girls burst out in hysterical laughter at the mean trick she just played on him and his balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/103630315/7bb2.rm.html

Femaledom.com RULES!

gopballbuster
03-30-2008, 04:09 PM
That's a GREAT flick...thank you johnny C&B :ibow4u:

I'm of the opinion you cannot have enough girls doing a ballbusting. The more there, the braver they get, the more they take it over the edge and the more they share in laughter and enjoyment of doing it. It's something like a wolf pack thing...or maybe, a bunch of lionesses. Regardless, he's outnumbered, naked, exposed and highly vulnerable...then they attack. Yes! :thumbup

One of the classics from the vaults of femaledom.com is below. You can see her flinching with her knee making him think she'll do it, but doesn't. When he drops his guard and doesn't expect it, she then delivers an unexpected, hardest knee to his balls I think I've ever seen. He drops to the floor screaming in pain while the two girls burst out in hysterical laughter at the mean trick she just played on him and his balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/103630315/7bb2.rm.html

Femaledom.com RULES!
This is one of the best clips on this forum, thank you so much. I only wish the second girl was wearing running shoe or stilettos, probably would have ********* him though. I also agree, femaledom.com rules