PDA

View Full Version : A Story by me

btj882
01-25-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm going to start this by ranting a bit about stuff that probably means much more to me than to anyone else :o So before I get too deep into that lemme say that this is a bro/sis bb story. If you don't like that then you won't get anything out of reading this.

With that out of the way...let me start by saying that I'm probably going to regret making this post shortly after it's sent lol. I write ballbusting stories purely for my own amusement, and it's a lot easier this way because then they I don't have to worry about what people like or dislike. More importantly I don't have to fear showing people something they'll strongly dislike or, worse, ultimately think less of me for (not that these theoretical people would otherwise know me in the first place).

I'm only sharing this one now because...I don't know, I guess I do want to do something within this community even if I fear it in equal levels. Ultimately I feel the need not to talk about this sort of thing to people I know, but I guess I want some interaction with someone.

Anyways, this story is the one I feel the most comfortable sharing, because it's the only one I ever wrote with the intention of sharing. It's also the first one I ever wrote. Caligula was doing some story exchange thingy and, wanting the story, I decided to try my hand at writing one to get it. I wrote it, sent it to him and got a nice reply back so that gives me a small amount of confidence here >_>

Well, anyways, let me know if you like it -_- Please be relatively kind because this is very weird for me (and with that I go ahead and press the submit button...):

The Helpful Sister

John loved math class. No other time in his life had ever offered such an ideal setting for a good catnap. The only downside was the occasional, unwanted wake-up call.

"Sorry Miss Dely," John said instinctively, still half-asleep. It took a second poke to his side before he realized that it was not the teacher that had woken him in the first place.

He looked to his left. A girl sitting next to him rolled her eyes and placed a note on his desk. Her name was Sally and she was only important because she was friends with Julia, the shy redhead that he had a crush on since, well, since he could remember.

He glanced at the note, 'Meet me in the school library after class', before shoving it in his pocket. He must have dozed straight through a homework assignment or something. He would ask Sally about it later.

In the meantime he placed his head back in his head and gazed towards the front of the classroom, straight at Julia who was listening to whatever the teacher was saying. He should make a move but deep down he knew it was a match made in hell.

He was just as shy as she was, if not more so and after all this time that had prevented him from even finding out if she had feelings for him. He knew neither of them would make the first move and as much as it pained him to realize it, he was more comfortable this way. Julia was prim and proper and he had a dark side to him that he knew she could never like.
After what seemed like an eternity of just gazing at Julia, class was over, and John dutifully made his way towards the library with Sally following from behind.

"You know whatever it is, I wish it could wait until tomorrow," John said as he pushed one of the double doors to the library open, "I'm tired."

"You're always tired," Sally said batting him on the back of the head with his palm, "And I'm the one that gets stuck helping you because I feel bad for the slow and dimwitted."

"Whatever," John said sitting down at one of the many empty tables. Even though the library was open well past the end of school, it was barely in use after hours unless some class had a major project due.

"Lucky for you, you didn't miss anything today," Sally said, "Just some boring review stuff."

"Okay," John said, "Can I go now?"

"No," Sally rolled her eyes at John, "Think man, why would I waste my time with you here just to tell you that nothing happened?"

"Dunno," John said rubbing his right eye, "Maybe you have nothing better to do."

"You like Julia right?" Sally said.

John just blushed. Somehow he never thought that Sally would know, but now he just felt dumb and embarrassed for thinking that it was his little secret. It took him a while before he could even look at Sally again and when he did he was confused to find her blushing too. That only made him more embarrassed. It had taken years but he had built up a comfort level with Sally that allowed him to talk to her freely and now he could feel that all melting away.

"Well…" Sally bit her lip and stayed quiet for a few moments before going on, "You know Julia's pretty self-conscious and she lacks confidence. Me and some of her other friends…we want to get her out of her shell, you know, help her feel more free. So we were thinking that maybe, if we exposed her to something…"

"You, um, mean take her on a rollercoaster or something?" John said, pretending to be oblivious, he already knew what she was asking and it scared him but also made him feel a little excited.

"No, I was actually thinking, there's no confidence builder then beating a guy up, you know, down there," Sally said finally.

Everything at once seemed unreal to John. That was not what he was expecting Sally to say.

"I mean you don't have to," Sally spoke quickly and waved her hands in the air dismissively, "We just thought, you know, if anyone would, it'd be the guy who's had a crush on her forever. But it was a stupid idea, right? Course it was. Can't believe they actually got me to even ask you. I'm just going to go tell them no-"

"I'll do it," John said surprising him even more then Sally. Even as he volunteered for it, he did not actually think he would go through with it. He just wanted any chance to be intimate with Julia and to be honest the idea of being at her mercy kind of turned him on.

"Really," Sally said, "Wow, you're a good friend. It's going to double as a birthday present so it won't be for another week. One more chance to back out though before I tell her friends…"

"Nah," John said, trying to sound tough but his voice took that inopportune moment to crack, "I'll be fine. How bad could it be?"

"Right," Sally said looking at John skeptically, "Well then, I'll just…go…"
John watched Sally leave in silence before standing up. He immediately felt dizzy and sick to his stomach. It is okay, he lied to himself, this is no big deal.

"Hey do you have any dirty dishes in here," John's younger sister, Jess said, walking into his room and taking a look around.

"No," John said lying up on his bed and staring at the ceiling, "Haven't been hungry."

"Okay," Jess said turning around.

"Wait," John said.

"What?" Jess spun back around to face John. She was not found of her big brother and she liked to keep their time together brief.

"If you wanted to help out a friend would you do it even if it was painful," John asked.

"Sure," Jess mumbled, turning to walk out again.

"Wait," John said.

"What?" Jess asked spinning back around again.

"What if it was really really really painful?" John asked.

"I dunno, sure," Jess said, "Why, what do you have to do?"

"Nothing," John responded quickly.

"Well then just do it," Jess said sounding irritated, "Gueez, it's not like you're going to break your arm or something."

"Well I might break something," John said, ******* the words out of his lips before he had a chance to regret them.

"Wait, what?" Jess asked, taking some interest in this for the first time.

"They um, want to attack me," John said.

"Yeeeeees," Jess said.

"Attack me…well, you know."

"No, bro, no I really don't," Jess assured him.

"In the balls," John said, again ******* the words out.

Jess just stared at him for a moment before bursting out laughing. It took her a minute before she could even compose herself enough to say, "Doesn't that hurt?"

"I should think," John said.

"Doesn't that hurt, like, a lot," Jess asked, still giggling between words.

"From what I hear," John said glumly.

"From what you hear, you mean you've never been kicked down there," Jess asked sounding surprised.

"Don't make it sound like I just told you I never kissed a girl," John said, sitting up and for the first time actually looking at his sister.

"But you never have kissed a girl," Jess said.

"Yes but don't make it sound like the prior is equal to the latter," John retorted not sure if there was anyway that he could be made to sound more inexperienced right now.

"When is it happening?" Jess asked.

"A week," John said, "So you think I should go through with it?"

"I have no idea!" Jess paused for a moment and then started grinning ear to ear, "What we need is a dry run."

"A dry run?" John asked not in the least bit liking where this was going.

"A test run, we'll do some of the things that might get done to you in this event, and we'll see if you can actually handle it or not," Jess said.

"…And you'll do these things with me?" John asked skeptically.

"Hurt your balls? Yah, somehow I'll summon the strength," Jess said sarcastically, "After all, we're family. Family helps family out."

"Thanks," John said finding it not the least bit comforting that his sister would so eagerly attack him in such a tender area.

"If you think about it you really have no choice," Jess said, "You can either do it here in a safe environment or you can do it with whomever in some strange, scary place."

"I don't know," John said hesitantly.

"Plus you want to be good for your friends' right? Well, everything requires practice," Jess insisted, "The more the better."

"What part of this would get better with practice?" John asked.

"You'll be able to handle the pain better, people get use to everything after a while," Jess said, feeling so giddy with anticipation that she would say almost anything to trick her brother into actually willingly going along with this.

"I have heard that before," John said realizing that he did feel safer experimenting with this at home before he risked humiliating himself in front of the love of his life, "Alright, let's try this."

"Great!" Jess said, ******* herself from actually jumping with joy, "Now take out you clothes."

"What?" John said in shock, "That's gross."

"No it's not," Jess said, "Look I've never done this before. If I'm going to do it right, I have to actually see what I'm aiming at. I'm sure your friends will be expecting you to do this too."

John turned bright red. He had already essentially agreed to let his sister to have her way with his balls. From there could any request really be considered unreasonable?

"Alright," John said, standing up and unbuttoning his jeans, "But I'm leaving my shirt on."

"Whatever you got to do to maintain your dignity," Jess teased, doing some exaggerated stretches as John took off his socks, jeans and boxers, throwing each item on his bed.

"And you take off your socks," John demanded, figuring that might make things slightly easier on him.

"Whatever," Jess said, sitting down and taking off her socks one by one, "So what do you want to try first?"

"What's the least painful?" John wondered out loud.

"I don't have a guidebook with me. Kick, punch, squeeze, knee, slap" Jess added jokingly, "I could try poking one with a pencil, would you like me to poke one with a pencil?"

"Uh, no," John said, actually thinking that a testicle being poked with a sharpened object would be the least pleasant of the options, "Try a kick, that's the norm right?"

"Sure, it's the norm," Jess said, doing a practice kick before facing John, "Okay, now spread your legs."

John waited a minute before doing as she said. Jess took two steps backward, and then two steps forward before lifting her leg and-

"Wait!" John said

"What?" Jess rolled her eyes and stopped her foot only inches from John's testicles.

"Not too hard right?" John asked.

"Of course, not too hard," Jess said in the most comforting voice she could fake.

"Okay," John said and nodded, "Okay, I'm ready now."

Jess backed up again before again moving forward and in one swift motion-

"Wait!" John yelled again.

Jess did not wait. Instead she lodged her foot into her brother's testicles with as much force as she could muster. She smiled, relishing the feeling of her toes pushing his balls against his pelvic bone. It only lasted for a second before John started to hunch forward and Jess had to move out of the way before he fell down, but it felt so much longer.

It felt like a long time for John too, but he was not relishing any part of it. John had expected it to feel much like a kick to any other part of his body. It would smart, sure, maybe more then normal because this was such a sensitive area, but it would still feel like a sore. But this, this felt like every form of bad feeling he had ever experienced at once. He hated throwing up more then most, to the point where every time he had the flu, he would obsess over the possibility, and for a few horrible minutes he thought for sure he was going to puke.

When the pain finally subsided enough that he could talk, he said in a squeaky voice, "I said wait."

"And I did once," Jess said, "But if I kept waiting every time you said it, we would have never gotten it done. You should be happy that you have such a caring sister that knows when you need a nudge."

John rolled onto his back, both of his hands quickly around his groin, "I never want that to happen again."

"Oh don't be such a baby," Jess teased walking around him until she was standing in between his legs, "I bet the first time is always the worst."
Jess then bent down and grabbed John's hands, removing them from his balls. He tried to resist but all the strength was sucked out of him. Jess lifted her foot up and let it hang over John's unprotected bare balls for about a minute, sapping up the look of terror in John's eyes, trying to memorize it for later.

Finally, she stomped her heel down onto his balls, driving them into the hardwood floor. Jess had half expected them to cave under the pressure, even though she was not putting her whole weight into it, but was delighted to find out these things could take quite a bit of abuse. Slowly she rolled her foot and the balls underneath them, back and forth, grinding them into the floor.

John eyes rolled back and wished he would pass out. He wished that he could create a mental wall between him and the pain, but that was his entire life now and he had no way of separating himself from it. He could not even tell Jess to stop anymore, his lungs seemed to be failing him and he could just barely find the strength to keep enough air in him.
Meanwhile Jess was getting more and more confident, putting more and more weight onto his balls. She started lifting her foot up and stomping down, enjoying the feeling of his soft scrotum mashing against her feet. Jess wondered how woman resisted the constant temptation to do this to a man, it just felt too good to ignore.

Noticing his balls were starting to badly swell up, Jess lifted her foot off of them and knelt down between his legs. John tried to take the opportunity to shield his balls with her hand but Jess batted them away.

"Stay still now, you want me to check to see if you're injured right?" Jess said, as if John did not already know that he was injured.

Jess gingerly wrapped her soft palms around one testicle each and rubbed them gently, "Oh yes, they do seem to have gotten pretty big. That's not good, but I bet I can get them back to their original size for you."

John was beyond understanding what she said, but he liked the feeling of her cool hands encompassing his burning balls. It did not take the pain away but it did make it that much closer to endurable. His break was short lived though, with no further warning, Jess started squeezing the trapped balls with all her might.

John opened his mouth has wide as it would go in a silent scream. This was the worst pain yet, because his sister had somehow managed to completely surround each testicle with one small hand, they had absolutely nowhere to go. They were being attacked from every angle, in every area, slowly caving in against the might of his sister. John ****** his head up and through teary eyes looked at his sister, hoping that somehow he could communicate with her one final plea for mercy.

But Jess was completely focused on the task at hand. Her face was scrunched up and every muscle in her body seemed to be tightened as if this was the hardest task she had ever had to undertake. She closed her eyes, wanted to take nothing away from the feeling she had now. The exhilaration of it all, the power she felt having her big brother completely at her mercy, completely helpless with his balls in her hands.

She did not take a break, she just kept squeezing harder and harder, feeling his balls contract small and smaller. Finally it began to feel like they were losing their density altogether. She could do it now, with only a few more moments of squeezing these things, she could break her brother forever…but, no. She wanted to, it took every fiber of will power in her to ease up on them, to let go of her new favorite toys, but she did.

It was not out of compassion that she did so, or a love of her brother, or any worry over the consequences that might be involved with popping her brothers balls. It was only a greater appreciation of what the future might bring that convinced her to let go. So long as she kept her brothers balls alive, just barely, she could do this whenever she wanted. Feel like this whenever she pleased. These balls were her new favorite toys, and you do not break your favorite toys the day you take them out of the box.

She stood up and walked around her brother until she was looking down at his face, she knelt down so she could whisper in her ear, "That was a good start, let's experiment with this some more tomorrow."

She soaked up one last look of terror from his eyes before standing up and walking out of the room. Tomorrow would be another good day.

qwerty1_04
01-25-2008, 01:24 AM
I personally think that that is an amazing beginning to what could be an astounding story...very very hot in my eyes! Keep on writing man, I can't wait to see more of this, is has the opportunity to be so long, and not get dull, with a whole week of torment before the next batch of girls start in...I hope the next installment comes soon!

poolman2
01-25-2008, 04:13 AM
BTJ882

Congratulations! :bananajum

Your story was excellent. But I do agree with qwerty: I hope more will follow.

Keep up the good work, PLEASE.

poolman2

nuts4her
01-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Great Story... reminds me of one of my friends when I was growing up. His older sister was always left in charge while mom and dad worked. Me and others were there on several occasions when she'd try to punish or control him by kicking or hitting him in the nuts. One time he smarted off to her and with one swift, skilled motion she had her hand in his shorts and apparently a good grip on his balls. Judging by his begging and the exchange between the two it wasn't the first time she had him like this. We never had sleepovers at his house... wonder what that might have been like? ~n4h

skweezme
01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Keep up the good work! Love the way you're telling it! :jumpsmile

Girthtron
01-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Your a good writer btj882. I like the set up before the story, it catches the mind to want to know more. "Like now where is this going". Its the hook that makes you read further, plus I think it frames the synopsis as to this really happening to me type thing.

Keep writing : )

Benny12
01-25-2008, 05:51 PM
wow!!!! :ibow4u: that was really good. i also believe that you should continue.

BBTex
01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Amazing story btj882!!!

btj882
01-26-2008, 09:40 AM
Thank you all for your encouragement ^_^ I never wrote a sequel to this (and it was written nearly a full year ago) but I can. As long as I'm going to do that, does anyone have any sort of requests?

bob1111
01-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I Do!!!
Please insert a hot young mom like caligula do!!!
maybe one busting her son not knowing the pain she inflict on him!!
see paying my sister for reference!!!

cbtsubbie
01-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Man thats one mean yet hot sis!
For me, I think a friend should get involved.
Personally...something alittle 'off' about a sis doing it, to that extent.
It was a hot story, dont get me wrong!

But I prefer more an outsider to do it.
Maybe a friends mom or something, but not their actually mom...

Got me hard anyway! Nice work!
Just hope BallbustingPrincess doesnt read this post. oops...

cbtsubbie

Girthtron
01-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Thank you all for your encouragement ^_^ I never wrote a sequel to this (and it was written nearly a full year ago) but I can. As long as I'm going to do that, does anyone have any sort of requests?

How about a scenario were two sisters grow a prize wining watermelon all summer long for the county fair.

Which is ruined by their older big balled brother. Both girls watch in horror one morning at him in the garden fucking their prized melon, his naked backside towards them, his big heavy balls slapping against it with painful grunts from him as they hit, he doesn't hear there shreiking screams but suddenly feels his balls being pulled back and twisted down just as he started cumming into there watermelon. Then a shovel slamming into the back of his head.

Well their mother had been watching from her kitchen window and she finally decided that she'd haft to do somthing about him. Not only had he just ruined her daughters watermelon, but he'd been jerking off all over the inside of the house ruinning linens, towels, the floors and carpets. "His balls were just to big for him she thought".

Meanwhile back in the garden she watched his balls being stretched back between his legs by her one daughter as he went down from the shovel blow to the back of his head by her other one, his big hard discharging cock slid out with a long rope of thick white hot cum arcing into the air, unfortunately while dropping the melon from his cock it hit the ground with a thud spliting in two.

BBTex
01-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Get one of the sister's friends in on it!

btj882
01-27-2008, 11:08 PM
The common theme of the suggestions seemed to be introducing a second buster, so I’m going to go with that…

If all goes well I'm going to post the new story tomorrow (Monday, which by my clock is actually today I guess). Otherwise, it'll be a little later than that >_>

pantpas
01-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Awesome story thanxx, keep writing ;)

crushee
01-28-2008, 03:54 AM
And thank you for shazring it with us !

qwerty1_04
02-04-2008, 07:23 AM
bump...this is too good of a story to just let go...i've been checking everyday for more of it...do you have an estimate of when more will be ready?

mickeybb
02-09-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm a first time poster ( long time lurker ). Love the story. Much like
Caligula. I don't know why I but I love the brother / sister stories.
I have one sister 10 years older and never had (or wanted) this
type of experience in real life, but love the stories.

qwerty1_04
02-17-2008, 03:03 AM
well it looks as though the story is going to remain unfinished...such a shame to see a fabulous story like this just die, maybe someone else could take over? if the original author doesn't mind?

eggs2006
02-19-2008, 09:30 PM
This was an excellant story. I sure hope you continue it. It's always really hot when the girl asks the guy to do things he doesn't want to, but he gives in
anyway. Especially if he's big and strong but can't say no to the female. Like, she could ask him to lay his balls on a coffee table, but hold his dick up
because it's big and gets in the way. I have some ideas for ways she could "toughen" up his balls. (All in the name of helping him of course) She could ask
him to lay his balls on the kitchen table and practice hitting them with utensils like spoons, ladels, etc. She could ask him to put his balls on the rim of the
toliet and practice dropping the lid on them. She could tye a string around his sack and hold it as close as he can stand to running hot water from the
bathroom sink. She could have him show his balls to her friends just to get used to the idea of strangers seeing them. They could hit them with pencils or
rulers. They could measure his dick and even though it's big (they don't tell him), they tell him it's just too small, especailly compared to other guys they
have seen. She could have him open his legs on the floor and one leg of a coffee table could go on top of his dick or balls.

~Jin~
03-13-2008, 01:06 PM
:thumbup GREAT job, bro! ~The Brothers and Sisters of BB UNITE!!~

... don't ask. :soomad

mickeybb
04-24-2008, 10:19 AM
btj882 please write follow-up. where have you gone?

hcs
05-18-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm going to start this by ranting a bit about stuff that probably means much more to me than to anyone else :o So before I get too deep into that lemme say that this is a bro/sis bb story. If you don't like that then you won't get anything out of reading this.

With that out of the way...let me start by saying that I'm probably going to regret making this post shortly after it's sent lol. I write ballbusting stories purely for my own amusement, and it's a lot easier this way because then they I don't have to worry about what people like or dislike. More importantly I don't have to fear showing people something they'll strongly dislike or, worse, ultimately think less of me for (not that these theoretical people would otherwise know me in the first place).

I'm only sharing this one now because...I don't know, I guess I do want to do something within this community even if I fear it in equal levels. Ultimately I feel the need not to talk about this sort of thing to people I know, but I guess I want some interaction with someone.

Anyways, this story is the one I feel the most comfortable sharing, because it's the only one I ever wrote with the intention of sharing. It's also the first one I ever wrote. Caligula was doing some story exchange thingy and, wanting the story, I decided to try my hand at writing one to get it. I wrote it, sent it to him and got a nice reply back so that gives me a small amount of confidence here >_>

Well, anyways, let me know if you like it -_- Please be relatively kind because this is very weird for me (and with that I go ahead and press the submit button...):

The Helpful Sister

John loved math class. No other time in his life had ever offered such an ideal setting for a good catnap. The only downside was the occasional, unwanted wake-up call.

"Sorry Miss Dely," John said instinctively, still half-asleep. It took a second poke to his side before he realized that it was not the teacher that had woken him in the first place.

He looked to his left. A girl sitting next to him rolled her eyes and placed a note on his desk. Her name was Sally and she was only important because she was friends with Julia, the shy redhead that he had a crush on since, well, since he could remember.

He glanced at the note, 'Meet me in the school library after class', before shoving it in his pocket. He must have dozed straight through a homework assignment or something. He would ask Sally about it later.

In the meantime he placed his head back in his head and gazed towards the front of the classroom, straight at Julia who was listening to whatever the teacher was saying. He should make a move but deep down he knew it was a match made in hell.

He was just as shy as she was, if not more so and after all this time that had prevented him from even finding out if she had feelings for him. He knew neither of them would make the first move and as much as it pained him to realize it, he was more comfortable this way. Julia was prim and proper and he had a dark side to him that he knew she could never like.
After what seemed like an eternity of just gazing at Julia, class was over, and John dutifully made his way towards the library with Sally following from behind.

"You know whatever it is, I wish it could wait until tomorrow," John said as he pushed one of the double doors to the library open, "I'm tired."

"You're always tired," Sally said batting him on the back of the head with his palm, "And I'm the one that gets stuck helping you because I feel bad for the slow and dimwitted."

"Whatever," John said sitting down at one of the many empty tables. Even though the library was open well past the end of school, it was barely in use after hours unless some class had a major project due.

"Lucky for you, you didn't miss anything today," Sally said, "Just some boring review stuff."

"Okay," John said, "Can I go now?"

"No," Sally rolled her eyes at John, "Think man, why would I waste my time with you here just to tell you that nothing happened?"

"Dunno," John said rubbing his right eye, "Maybe you have nothing better to do."

"You like Julia right?" Sally said.

John just blushed. Somehow he never thought that Sally would know, but now he just felt dumb and embarrassed for thinking that it was his little secret. It took him a while before he could even look at Sally again and when he did he was confused to find her blushing too. That only made him more embarrassed. It had taken years but he had built up a comfort level with Sally that allowed him to talk to her freely and now he could feel that all melting away.

"Well…" Sally bit her lip and stayed quiet for a few moments before going on, "You know Julia's pretty self-conscious and she lacks confidence. Me and some of her other friends…we want to get her out of her shell, you know, help her feel more free. So we were thinking that maybe, if we exposed her to something…"

"You, um, mean take her on a rollercoaster or something?" John said, pretending to be oblivious, he already knew what she was asking and it scared him but also made him feel a little excited.

"No, I was actually thinking, there's no confidence builder then beating a guy up, you know, down there," Sally said finally.

Everything at once seemed unreal to John. That was not what he was expecting Sally to say.

"I mean you don't have to," Sally spoke quickly and waved her hands in the air dismissively, "We just thought, you know, if anyone would, it'd be the guy who's had a crush on her forever. But it was a stupid idea, right? Course it was. Can't believe they actually got me to even ask you. I'm just going to go tell them no-"

"I'll do it," John said surprising him even more then Sally. Even as he volunteered for it, he did not actually think he would go through with it. He just wanted any chance to be intimate with Julia and to be honest the idea of being at her mercy kind of turned him on.

"Really," Sally said, "Wow, you're a good friend. It's going to double as a birthday present so it won't be for another week. One more chance to back out though before I tell her friends…"

"Nah," John said, trying to sound tough but his voice took that inopportune moment to crack, "I'll be fine. How bad could it be?"

"Right," Sally said looking at John skeptically, "Well then, I'll just…go…"
John watched Sally leave in silence before standing up. He immediately felt dizzy and sick to his stomach. It is okay, he lied to himself, this is no big deal.

"Hey do you have any dirty dishes in here," John's younger sister, Jess said, walking into his room and taking a look around.

"No," John said lying up on his bed and staring at the ceiling, "Haven't been hungry."

"Okay," Jess said turning around.

"Wait," John said.

"What?" Jess spun back around to face John. She was not found of her big brother and she liked to keep their time together brief.

"If you wanted to help out a friend would you do it even if it was painful," John asked.

"Sure," Jess mumbled, turning to walk out again.

"Wait," John said.

"What?" Jess asked spinning back around again.

"What if it was really really really painful?" John asked.

"I dunno, sure," Jess said, "Why, what do you have to do?"

"Nothing," John responded quickly.

"Well then just do it," Jess said sounding irritated, "Gueez, it's not like you're going to break your arm or something."

"Well I might break something," John said, ******* the words out of his lips before he had a chance to regret them.

"Wait, what?" Jess asked, taking some interest in this for the first time.

"They um, want to attack me," John said.

"Yeeeeees," Jess said.

"Attack me…well, you know."

"No, bro, no I really don't," Jess assured him.

"In the balls," John said, again ******* the words out.

Jess just stared at him for a moment before bursting out laughing. It took her a minute before she could even compose herself enough to say, "Doesn't that hurt?"

"I should think," John said.

"Doesn't that hurt, like, a lot," Jess asked, still giggling between words.

"From what I hear," John said glumly.

"From what you hear, you mean you've never been kicked down there," Jess asked sounding surprised.

"Don't make it sound like I just told you I never kissed a girl," John said, sitting up and for the first time actually looking at his sister.

"But you never have kissed a girl," Jess said.

"Yes but don't make it sound like the prior is equal to the latter," John retorted not sure if there was anyway that he could be made to sound more inexperienced right now.

"When is it happening?" Jess asked.

"A week," John said, "So you think I should go through with it?"

"I have no idea!" Jess paused for a moment and then started grinning ear to ear, "What we need is a dry run."

"A dry run?" John asked not in the least bit liking where this was going.

"A test run, we'll do some of the things that might get done to you in this event, and we'll see if you can actually handle it or not," Jess said.

"…And you'll do these things with me?" John asked skeptically.

"Hurt your balls? Yah, somehow I'll summon the strength," Jess said sarcastically, "After all, we're family. Family helps family out."

"Thanks," John said finding it not the least bit comforting that his sister would so eagerly attack him in such a tender area.

"If you think about it you really have no choice," Jess said, "You can either do it here in a safe environment or you can do it with whomever in some strange, scary place."

"I don't know," John said hesitantly.

"Plus you want to be good for your friends' right? Well, everything requires practice," Jess insisted, "The more the better."

"What part of this would get better with practice?" John asked.

"You'll be able to handle the pain better, people get use to everything after a while," Jess said, feeling so giddy with anticipation that she would say almost anything to trick her brother into actually willingly going along with this.

"I have heard that before," John said realizing that he did feel safer experimenting with this at home before he risked humiliating himself in front of the love of his life, "Alright, let's try this."

"Great!" Jess said, ******* herself from actually jumping with joy, "Now take out you clothes."

"What?" John said in shock, "That's gross."

"No it's not," Jess said, "Look I've never done this before. If I'm going to do it right, I have to actually see what I'm aiming at. I'm sure your friends will be expecting you to do this too."

John turned bright red. He had already essentially agreed to let his sister to have her way with his balls. From there could any request really be considered unreasonable?

"Alright," John said, standing up and unbuttoning his jeans, "But I'm leaving my shirt on."

"Whatever you got to do to maintain your dignity," Jess teased, doing some exaggerated stretches as John took off his socks, jeans and boxers, throwing each item on his bed.

"And you take off your socks," John demanded, figuring that might make things slightly easier on him.

"Whatever," Jess said, sitting down and taking off her socks one by one, "So what do you want to try first?"

"What's the least painful?" John wondered out loud.

"I don't have a guidebook with me. Kick, punch, squeeze, knee, slap" Jess added jokingly, "I could try poking one with a pencil, would you like me to poke one with a pencil?"

"Uh, no," John said, actually thinking that a testicle being poked with a sharpened object would be the least pleasant of the options, "Try a kick, that's the norm right?"

"Sure, it's the norm," Jess said, doing a practice kick before facing John, "Okay, now spread your legs."

John waited a minute before doing as she said. Jess took two steps backward, and then two steps forward before lifting her leg and-

"Wait!" John said

"What?" Jess rolled her eyes and stopped her foot only inches from John's testicles.

"Not too hard right?" John asked.

"Of course, not too hard," Jess said in the most comforting voice she could fake.

"Okay," John said and nodded, "Okay, I'm ready now."

Jess backed up again before again moving forward and in one swift motion-

"Wait!" John yelled again.

Jess did not wait. Instead she lodged her foot into her brother's testicles with as much force as she could muster. She smiled, relishing the feeling of her toes pushing his balls against his pelvic bone. It only lasted for a second before John started to hunch forward and Jess had to move out of the way before he fell down, but it felt so much longer.

It felt like a long time for John too, but he was not relishing any part of it. John had expected it to feel much like a kick to any other part of his body. It would smart, sure, maybe more then normal because this was such a sensitive area, but it would still feel like a sore. But this, this felt like every form of bad feeling he had ever experienced at once. He hated throwing up more then most, to the point where every time he had the flu, he would obsess over the possibility, and for a few horrible minutes he thought for sure he was going to puke.

When the pain finally subsided enough that he could talk, he said in a squeaky voice, "I said wait."

"And I did once," Jess said, "But if I kept waiting every time you said it, we would have never gotten it done. You should be happy that you have such a caring sister that knows when you need a nudge."

John rolled onto his back, both of his hands quickly around his groin, "I never want that to happen again."

"Oh don't be such a baby," Jess teased walking around him until she was standing in between his legs, "I bet the first time is always the worst."
Jess then bent down and grabbed John's hands, removing them from his balls. He tried to resist but all the strength was sucked out of him. Jess lifted her foot up and let it hang over John's unprotected bare balls for about a minute, sapping up the look of terror in John's eyes, trying to memorize it for later.

Finally, she stomped her heel down onto his balls, driving them into the hardwood floor. Jess had half expected them to cave under the pressure, even though she was not putting her whole weight into it, but was delighted to find out these things could take quite a bit of abuse. Slowly she rolled her foot and the balls underneath them, back and forth, grinding them into the floor.

John eyes rolled back and wished he would pass out. He wished that he could create a mental wall between him and the pain, but that was his entire life now and he had no way of separating himself from it. He could not even tell Jess to stop anymore, his lungs seemed to be failing him and he could just barely find the strength to keep enough air in him.
Meanwhile Jess was getting more and more confident, putting more and more weight onto his balls. She started lifting her foot up and stomping down, enjoying the feeling of his soft scrotum mashing against her feet. Jess wondered how woman resisted the constant temptation to do this to a man, it just felt too good to ignore.

Noticing his balls were starting to badly swell up, Jess lifted her foot off of them and knelt down between his legs. John tried to take the opportunity to shield his balls with her hand but Jess batted them away.

"Stay still now, you want me to check to see if you're injured right?" Jess said, as if John did not already know that he was injured.

Jess gingerly wrapped her soft palms around one testicle each and rubbed them gently, "Oh yes, they do seem to have gotten pretty big. That's not good, but I bet I can get them back to their original size for you."

John was beyond understanding what she said, but he liked the feeling of her cool hands encompassing his burning balls. It did not take the pain away but it did make it that much closer to endurable. His break was short lived though, with no further warning, Jess started squeezing the trapped balls with all her might.

John opened his mouth has wide as it would go in a silent scream. This was the worst pain yet, because his sister had somehow managed to completely surround each testicle with one small hand, they had absolutely nowhere to go. They were being attacked from every angle, in every area, slowly caving in against the might of his sister. John ****** his head up and through teary eyes looked at his sister, hoping that somehow he could communicate with her one final plea for mercy.

But Jess was completely focused on the task at hand. Her face was scrunched up and every muscle in her body seemed to be tightened as if this was the hardest task she had ever had to undertake. She closed her eyes, wanted to take nothing away from the feeling she had now. The exhilaration of it all, the power she felt having her big brother completely at her mercy, completely helpless with his balls in her hands.

She did not take a break, she just kept squeezing harder and harder, feeling his balls contract small and smaller. Finally it began to feel like they were losing their density altogether. She could do it now, with only a few more moments of squeezing these things, she could break her brother forever…but, no. She wanted to, it took every fiber of will power in her to ease up on them, to let go of her new favorite toys, but she did.

It was not out of compassion that she did so, or a love of her brother, or any worry over the consequences that might be involved with popping her brothers balls. It was only a greater appreciation of what the future might bring that convinced her to let go. So long as she kept her brothers balls alive, just barely, she could do this whenever she wanted. Feel like this whenever she pleased. These balls were her new favorite toys, and you do not break your favorite toys the day you take them out of the box.

She stood up and walked around her brother until she was looking down at his face, she knelt down so she could whisper in her ear, "That was a good start, let's experiment with this some more tomorrow."

She soaked up one last look of terror from his eyes before standing up and walking out of the room. Tomorrow would be another good day.
You have real talent. Keep writing. hcs

dark_herc
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
that story rocked. im just wondering where the second part is. i thought you were going to post it. and dont worry about what people think of your stories bc your on a ballbusting forum, everyone will love them. i would just love for you to post them all. thank you for the story and good luck writing more, no matter what you decide whether its keeping them to yourself or to give them to the public, thank you again

eggs2006
05-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Yes, this was an excellant story that should be continued. Thank you.

bbparis
05-26-2008, 11:00 AM
very good, i think u should make a part II of that story ...

skweezme
05-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks for that one :-) You got the two characters nicely. The logic of what was happening was good. The descriptions of pain and anguish were great.

Possible continuation -

She wants to give him more practice. He declines. She talks him round. Hurts him again.

He decides no more practice. Wonders about going through with it. Decides Julia won't be as brutal as his sister. She's being talked into it herself by Sally and her friends.

Thinehumbucker
05-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Ooooh.. Nice work so far, I'd like'ta see a continuation with this. Mainly because it reminds me of my sisters, and my sisters were hot.. You may wanna try accenting character dialogue, if only for my amusement.

amberstone117
05-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Can't wait to see what else is going to happen!