hope you guys will enjoy this.
i will post more soon.

Likeicare
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Great....ultimate humiliation :D

Thanks! :thumbup

johnny_cockNballs
01-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Its great when the woman takes control like this.

iron horse
02-03-2008, 07:42 PM
I couldn't agree more. It is extremely hot to see a sexy woman grab a naked man by his dick and/or balls and lead him around like a pull toy. It is the ultimate in her taking ownership of him like a slave. Femaledom.com has featured this scenario a number of times, and I always drop a note to Sharon telling her what a great job she did and thanking her (she likes it too!) Of course, as is frequent with Femaledom.com depictions, the women are never exposed or nude, but the man are (as it should be!) ;)

This one is of beautiful Shania leading the naked guy around by his dick and balls after she just enjoyed herself kicking the shit out of them!

sunk
02-04-2008, 03:18 PM
That's great! Thank you.

I like photos like this. But better would be a normal looking housewife getting angry with her husband and somehow gaining the authority to do this to him. (Perhaps he lost a bet, got caught cheating and was given an ultimatum by her). That would be heaven!

iron horse
02-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I really like this thread, so here are a couple of more photos of a gorgeous girl leading a naked man around by his balls thanks to Sharon and the wonderful girls at female.com.

In this scenario, he is supposed to be a construction guy that has really fucked up the work. She (client) arrives, gets angry with his work, ****** him to strip then grabs his balls hard and leads him around by them pointing out his fuckups while yelling at him. Great stuff Sharon!