PDA

View Full Version : Something I dont understand: How can ballbusting ever lead to an orgasm(for a woman)?

eric B
01-29-2008, 06:13 PM
How can a woman ever get an orgasm from a ballbusting scenario.

abused berries
01-29-2008, 07:21 PM
vibrator...

the_tree
01-29-2008, 07:34 PM
It would be a bit of a stretch to say they came just from the act itself, I don't but it's one hell of a turn on as a prelude to actual sex. Although some girls might be so turned on by the concept they just exploooooode.

Hasta
01-29-2008, 09:38 PM
I have to agree with The Tree, I've never had a girl orgasm just from busting me but they are right on the edge when we start doing other things. Most of the time I think they get turned on by how excited I am. However, some girls just "get off" on the power and love getting rid of their tension like that.

Richter
01-29-2008, 11:31 PM
While I've never had a girl orgasm from ballbusting me, I've had two separate girls orgasm without physical stimulus, so it is possible. Each had one orgasm from dirty talking and one had another orgrasm from growling and hot breath. So it could be conceivable that if the girl was a Type C orgasmer (no physical stimulus needed) and she was into ballbusting, she could orgasm from it.

Tanya
03-13-2008, 02:23 PM
I may be weird but I have had orgasm while kneeing. We had been petting for a long time and very hot and he was very emotional as I kneed him repeatedly and to hear and fell his reactions, his breath change, his grunts, his struggles to get away and double up, his begging for me to stop as I kept on kneeing him.

What I wonder is if guys ever really cum from being kneed.

teapot42
03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
I've never come from being kneed (knees don't seem to work very well on me!) but I have come from having my nuts crushed under a toilet seat. There was no direct stimulus but the repeated crushing action would have made my cock bounce around so maybe that was enough with it rubbing against my body?

(Or maybe it was my nuts telling my brain that it had better bloody well cum before my nuts were crushed completely....)

poolman2
03-14-2008, 02:18 AM
I can and have cum from my wife's kicking, stomping, and standing on my balls. I have a strong foot fetish. Kneeing is not as likely to push me over the edge as her use of her feet on me.

poolman2

agoknee
03-14-2008, 12:58 PM
I have had 2 women have orgasms while they were ballbusting me. One time in particular, I wasn't even touching or stimulating her in any way whatsoever and she had what she told me was the strongest most intense orgasm of her life. Her nipples got EXTREMELY erect. They were almost a foot long! She gushed all over me! People from other parts of the building even complained to us about the noise from her screaming at the top of her lungs. It was an amazing experience! I was sore for a few days because she went a little overboard...

frostbyte252252
03-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Yes. Yes it can

s.mcsmithy
03-15-2008, 04:57 AM
My ex, Jo liked to have me make her cum with my hands while she squeezed my balls. And we're not talking gently, she squeezed two handed... getting harder as she got close. Once, she also repeatedly whipped my balls with a cane, that left me crumpled up in agony...

I've never come through ballbusting, but two of my exes liked to jerk me off and then knee me hard just as I was about to cum. There's nothing like orgasming while doubled over your girl's knee in total agony.

mvp
03-15-2008, 01:31 PM
a guy would be lucky to have you try on him
I may be weird but I have had orgasm while kneeing. We had been petting for a long time and very hot and he was very emotional as I kneed him repeatedly and to hear and fell his reactions, his breath change, his grunts, his struggles to get away and double up, his begging for me to stop as I kept on kneeing him.

What I wonder is if guys ever really cum from being kneed.