PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting in Sheffield

tarzan
01-30-2008, 07:28 AM
Hi
Just thought i would share a fantastic ballbusting venue with y'all
At Bluebelles in Sheffield all the girls there LOVE to bust balls. Provided you are definately having a session with one of them, they will all come in to the room and deliver 5-6 hard kicks before the session starts for a very small sum!
having three or four girls egging each other on is a very erotic experience...
They have said I can put the telephone number on here but i don't really want them bombarded with calls from all over the world, so anyone interested can pm me anytime

try
02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi
Just thought i would share a fantastic ballbusting venue with y'all
At Bluebelles in Sheffield all the girls there LOVE to bust balls. Provided you are definately having a session with one of them, they will all come in to the room and deliver 5-6 hard kicks before the session starts for a very small sum!
having three or four girls egging each other on is a very erotic experience...
They have said I can put the telephone number on here but i don't really want them bombarded with calls from all over the world, so anyone interested can pm me anytime

Thanks for the link tarzan! I've looked at their site and will be getting in touch with them soon. I've no desire to pay for sex but I will be asking what a ballbusting session will cost, hopefully they are happy to do that.
I do have one question though. What is the area they are in like? I.E. is it the sort of place where your likely to get mugged?

tarzan
02-04-2008, 03:34 PM
LOL-you'll be much safer outside the place than inside!
The answer to your question is £45, plus £5 for each "preliminary" kicking by the other girls
Its very very secluded and private-absolutely no worries there
have fun!:)

twistayours
02-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey, i live in Sheffield. might have to give it a try!

tarzan
02-05-2008, 05:26 PM
twista if you want to pm me there are a few more locations and other specialities i'd be happy to share with you...