PDA

View Full Version : Great session

darthsidius
01-30-2008, 11:13 AM
I sometimes go to prostitutes and occasionally to dommes to get busted.I usually find two things:

prostitutes are better than dommes
quality and price are often not relatedI went to a brothel and there was a woman I had not seen before I had to wait awhile whilst she finished with her customer and then she was going up and down like to the loo etc....I was getting impatient. I am really attracted to lovely asses and as she was passing I saw her ass and decided to wait.

I went in when she called me and told be what I wanted. I usually ask if they do domination and if they say yes then I ask if they do ballbusting. She had no idea what it was so I had to explain. I do this on purpose because when I explain it to them I can often gauge from their reaction if they are game. She smiled and said she would do it hard.

I stayed with her for about half an hour and it was one of the best sessions I have ever had. She was a Thai girl quite small about, 5 foot. But once she gauged my tolerance levels she really went for it she gave me some serious punches and some kick when I was on all fours. I think she found it difficult to knee me because of the hight difference and then she did some squeezes that were so strong it was incredible how much strength she had in her small hands.

The lovely thing was that she was so sweet as well and sensual.

I knew I was onto a winner when I left. I was talking to her about self denfence I always like to do this because sometimes you hear great stories from the girls. She said that she never had to use self defence because no one attacked her. The session was already over, I was dressed and about to head out and she came up to me and when I said to her if you are attacked you need to go for these (point to my balls) she smiled and said like this and started to punch them through my trousers her first two blow were moderate but she got me dead on on the third blow and I was almost limping and she smiled and giggled a little bit. She gave me a hug and kiss and just as I was getting out of the door she made a grab for my balls she didn't really get me then but it felt so sexy.

I will be trying to hook up with her again in future. The price was so reasonable it really enforces my point about prostitutes v dommes.

Evan now my left nut is still a bit sore from one of her prolonged grabs.

Kind regards

frostbyte252252
01-30-2008, 08:02 PM
I wish I knew her. Sounds awesome! Post if you see her again.

haxhaxhax
01-30-2008, 08:31 PM
That sounds really really hot dude. She seems really into it, lol. I feel like a prostitute would only be better than a domme if she was into it, and not just doing it for the money.

kickme000
01-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Very nice & interesting.

madruga737
01-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Damm, i guess London its a bit too far from where i live.