PDA

View Full Version : Distraction before the Kick (Pics)

ChiefSoreballs
02-02-2008, 11:01 AM
one of my favourite fantasies is, that the girl distracts a guy who is going to fight with her by flashing her tits...

...either the agressive way:
http://www.action-babes.com/ab/vz3/04.jpg

come and get them if you can !

or the cute way:
http://www.allisonangel.com/breasts/alison/hot-as-hell/big/007.jpg

do you like what you see ?

either way, as soon as she would be sure that the distraction works and the guy's eyes are completely fixed on her assets, she would deliver a devastating kick to his balls - and he wouldn't even see her foot, just feel it !

so if you have any fitting pics - please post them here ! of course there are also variants of the topic, e.g. the girl lifting her skirt instead, or a completey different distraction technique. its just that I would prefer "tits flashing", but I would be interested in other ideas / pics too.

(btw: would you prefer the "agressive" or the "cute" one to kick you ?)

ChiefSoreballs
02-02-2008, 11:38 AM
just in case the links to the images above break, here is a copy:

johnny_cockNballs
02-02-2008, 11:42 AM
I have a thought about this topic, just now. It is Battle of the Sexes. All the World is watching. There is Hercules and Xena Princess Warrior, who will win?

Xena flashes a little of her titties, and when Hercules come over to look, she kicks his balls hard. A warrior princess kick.

Game Over. :wooow

This lady flash me her titty, I am really helpless. I don't notice her kick in my balls. She cut my dick off, don't notice. I just keep looking at her titts

mick_sl8ter
02-02-2008, 01:34 PM
The blond flashing her boobs is definately fuckable !

and johnny_cockNballs , you can have that ugly chick ! It looks like a transsexual !

tamakeri87
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
aggressive and cute...

ChiefSoreballs
02-02-2008, 05:34 PM
I have a thought about this topic, just now. It is Battle of the Sexes. All the World is watching. There is Hercules and Xena Princess Warrior, who will win?

Xena flashes a little of her titties, and when Hercules come over to look, she kicks his balls hard. A warrior princess kick.

Game Over. :wooow

thats a VERY nice idea :ibow4u:

better yet, gabrielle might be participating - she would do the flashing,her cute smile would not raise any suspicion. and xena would put an end to his manhood with her boots....

you might imagine the two ladies having a good laugh some hours later:

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Ok the Xena thing is awesome !

ChiefSoreballs
02-03-2008, 08:43 AM
talking about warrior princesses: I guess that any guy who had to fight against this lady would find it very hard to concentrate on her sword...

although in this case his dick would probably be more in danger than his balls, especially if he would be nude too, and would get a boner from watching her swinging tits - he cant look in another direction in the middle of the fighting, right ? :D :D :D

http://www.almightyzeus.com/hotbabes/ninamercedez/pictures/nina_mercedez76747_23b.jpg

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2008, 02:33 PM
ChiefSoreballs you have a fine taste of women !

ChiefSoreballs
02-03-2008, 09:20 PM
ChiefSoreballs you have a fine taste of women !

thank you, but its actually my dick, not me, who makes these decisions ! :jumpsmile

johnny_cockNballs
02-03-2008, 11:14 PM
talking about warrior princesses: I guess that any guy who had to fight against this lady would find it very hard to concentrate on her sword...

although in this case his dick would probably be more in danger than his balls, especially if he would be nude too, and would get a boner from watching her swinging tits - he cant look in another direction in the middle of the fighting, right ? :D :D :D

http://www.almightyzeus.com/hotbabes/ninamercedez/pictures/nina_mercedez76747_23b.jpg

:D

Imagine Xena kicks your balls. If you are still alive, you reach down to feel your painfull balls and they are not there... Your nutsack feels like a water bag full of mush. Her powerful kick exploded your balls to oblivion, and you think "maybe I should have died."

ChiefSoreballs
02-09-2008, 10:21 AM
even if you knew this girl as a notorious ballbuster - would you remember to protect your testicles at this moment ? :jumpsmile

http://www.girliegalleries.com//Ravens-Playhouse/content/3/04.jpg

scrot12
02-09-2008, 10:31 AM
omg my balls belonged to her at that moment when she's flashing her jugs like that :D

sloguy
02-09-2008, 12:23 PM
this reminds me of the movie "long kiss goodnight" cep it was a flash right before tearing a bandage off.

me_no_wimp
02-10-2008, 06:22 AM
I certainly think a distraction can be a good idea.

For me I find it can work well in the following circumstances:

1. Gaining the confidence. Instead of harsh kicking she starts giving a bit of playful massage, so you happily open your legs to welcome her in and then she surprises you with a bang.

2. Two-shot, where the first is way off target. This seems to get me so much of the time - she gives me a "double" kick, the first is way off target, I am almost laughing about her bad aim when in pretty much the same movement a second blow comes in and hits me right on the spot.