PDA

View Full Version : A Formal Event

Girthtron
02-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Sometimes their are those occasions where you've just gotta dress up, like a wedding or a funeral. Well it was a wedding this time with me and Lindy putting on our best. I was just out of the shower at the sink with my balls up on the front part of it checking to make sure I hadn't missed any hairs which Linda always looked for, always wanting my cock and balls clean shaven for her, which I took great pride in doing, having a big set and being proud of them and proud she thought so too! Calling me. "Her big balled bull".

Coming in from the bedroom looking at me through the mirror with my balls laying on the counter, giggling pushing me aside with her elbow she said. "Get out of the way! You fucking big balled turd"! My eyes cought every movement from her as I moved away with my two big tennis size balls sliding off flopping down between my legs. Stepping back I looked "Jesus" She was wearing nothing but her black suspendered pantyhose with black stiletto heels. My cock reared up at the sight of her in all her female magnificent, her long slim legs, to her wide hips, her slender waist, her small breast with her upright jutting nipples. She was my ballbusting goddess and I loved her!

Leaning over with lipstick in hand looking back at me in the mirror, at my big 9" throbbing hardon she said. "Jesus Bill, can't you control yourself ? Or do I have to do it for you, I don't have time for this shit! Your fucking balls are bigger then your fucking brains asshole"! She turned faceing me grabbing my cock pulling it towards the sink then with her other hand reached down from behind between my thighs grabbing my balls pulling them up ******* me over and started jerking me off into the sink. I came quickly with her using my balls to bring me off, shooting out a huge load with her hand milking my balls dry.

"Good boy!~~~ Good boy!~~ Look at you look. Look how much you came for me!~~~ Good boy"! I was weak, very weak, and when she dropped my balls I slowly slid to the floor exhausted looking up between her legs at her pussy kissing her one ankle saying "Thank you"!

She smiled and went back to putting on her lipstick in the mirror with my mouth kissing up her one leg until she said. "NO! We have to get ready. Don't make me bust those big sorry ass balls of yours understand"?

I kissed the back of her thigh and said thank you again, and started crawling out of the bathroom on my hands and knees feeling my big danging scrotum swishing back and forth between my thighs, looking back over my shoulder at her, she looked saying. "Go. Go get ready before I bust that big sorry hanging sack of shit".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the story is as you would expect, with his wife Linda giving him a good ballbusting with her knee to keep his cock down before going to the wedding. But their was a turn of events on the way which either expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty miles out of Jackson Texas. In the flat lands Linda driving with her mind drifting from the lonely road, looking over to see her male had another hardon tenting up his one leg. "JESUS CHRIST BILL!! HAVE I GOT TO ******** YOU"! """"LOOK OUT LINDA"" The car was going off the shoulder then sideways in a cloud of dirt and brush banging and jerking until for a moment there was a stomach floating quiet, then a sudden loud cruching sound with horm and steam screaming out from in front of the car!

We both just sat their motionless until Linda started screaming. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU ALMOST KILLED US BECAUSE OF THOSE BIG STUPID FUCKING BALLS OF YOURS! YOU BIG BALLED STUPID BITCH"! I felt like she'd just donkey punched me in the balls and I said I was sorry.

Out of the car it was hot. Texas hot, and we were in the middle of nowheres vill. Linda was pissed ordering me to strip naked which I did

To be continued

EggsForCrush
02-03-2008, 04:33 AM
nice story...