PDA

View Full Version : Scrotal inflation/infusion ?

LightningJack
02-05-2008, 03:01 AM
I went to a club recently where my Mistress had arranged something special for me. as a demonstration on the stage a Mistress whom my Mistress had pre-arranged with performed a scrotal inflation on me. My scrotum expanded to the size of a grapefruit and was soooo tender that even the slightest flick sent me loopy.

Real difficult getting my trousers back on before we left. Felt great though. It all disappeared within 24 hours and my sac was back to normal but I sure liked it. My Mistress has promised to try doing it to me herself but figures she needs perhaps another demonstration by her Mistress friend first.

Has any other sub here experienced scrotum inflation/infusion or has any Mistress performed it. If so I would like to hear your views on this.

Cirus
02-05-2008, 06:46 AM
When you say inflation, was it done by injection with saline or something? Or did she do it by vacuum in a cylinder. Surely not air, maybe laughin gas, I have heard of that. I have never had it done to me by someone else. But I have vacuum pumped my self using a perspex cylinder. As you say it can get your sack up to an amazing size, most I have got up to was 16.5" arround and it lasts for two or three days. Attached are a couple of pic's after pumping for length not a ballon. I have posted other pics on this site.
cirus.