PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite method of ballbusting

LightningJack
02-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Whats your favourite method of ballbusting. Kicking, kneeing, slapping, punching, twisting, turning, waxing etc etc.

Mine is a good kicking however I do like the intimacy of a kneeing being up close almost face to face with the mistress before the payoff is great.

What do you guys and girls prefer.

OMB
02-05-2008, 07:45 AM
hand squeezing by far

Russas
02-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Mine is is being grabbed and ****** to walk and follow

mick_sl8ter
02-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Definately woman pulling balls by hand. Maybe even twisting or biting it, while pulling it.

donatien
02-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Kicking, kneeing, slapping, punching, twisting, turning, waxing
I like to make all this
This is fabulous to be stand up in front a guy who is come to give me his balls

johnny_cockNballs
02-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Everything you listed is good, except waxing.

kneeing and kicking (naked balls) is my favorite.

squeezing the balls -- my lady does it from behind, unexpected. somehow it seems she is in a more dominate position when she gropes the balls this way. :wooow

edge play/knife play -- once my lady slipped a kitchen knife between my legs (we argument), I had pants so it didn't cut me. But it shut me up, and was really exciting. She can take my cock n balls off! Later a few times we do edge play. it is becoming my favourite way now.

kickme000
02-05-2008, 09:50 AM
i like to be kicked and squeezed.

Hasta
02-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I definitely like for the girl to take matters in hand. A nice squeezing with a kiss is great. Once we are into it for a while, I want her to start slapping them. If I'm lucky, they are swollen by that point.

sunk
02-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Squeezing and pulling. I especially have a cock pulling fetish.

frostbyte252252
02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
The biggest turn on kind of bust for me is when a girl pins you down (maybe sitting on you) and her hands go to work on your nuts. You cant see when its coming or what shes doing since she is sitting on you. A female hand can be the best BB device there is.

DarkX
02-05-2008, 08:39 PM
if she is sitting thight on your body there is no way you can even get your hands at your balls to protect them, it is all up to her

phr33k911
02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
i like that, best when it a woman sits her crotch on your face pinning u to the gorund and she goes to work on your balls with her hand.
i like women grabbing balls when wrestling mostly, has u in a head scissors and grabs them or she is behind u and slides her hand up and u have no chance

nuttie
02-06-2008, 04:38 AM
Kicked and occassionally given the knee.

Rebecca
02-06-2008, 10:08 AM
My favourites would be kicking and kneeing.

I've never been that big of a fan of squeezing, though I've certainly done it.

The knee is nice and sneaky, and so easy to do when pretending to hug or kiss a male. Very hard to miss your target this way as well.

Kicking however is my favourite, specifically kicking from the front with the man kneeling.

I know it's cruel, and probably no male could take it, but my fantasy visual is to have two women hold a man on his knees, while a third woman (me) kicks him in the nuts over and over and over.

Don't worry boys. It's just a fantasy. ;-)

Rebecca

LightningJack
02-06-2008, 11:14 AM

Rebecca

Pity it turns me on and I bet it does the same to plenty of other guys too.

fez
02-06-2008, 11:15 AM

The knee is nice and sneaky, and so easy to do when pretending to hug or kiss a male. Very hard to miss your target this way as well.

Kicking however is my favourite, specifically kicking from the front with the man kneeling.

I know it's cruel, and probably no male could take it, but my fantasy visual is to have two women hold a man on his knees, while a third woman (me) kicks him in the nuts over and over and over.

Rebecca
Though a very nice one:wooow

macr
02-06-2008, 01:41 PM
What a fantasy, could be great to be this guy...:jumpsmile

Winter_Wrath
02-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Wrestling with Squeeeeeeze......:ibow4u:

ballstothewalls
02-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I cant think of a method I dont like as long as the situation warrents it. Allthough I did like Rebecca's fantasy. A similar one of mine is to have one girl behind me holding my arms behind me while another kicks me untill I fall. My favorite fantasy is to have a girl distract me, possibly somehow holding my hands in front of me while another girl kicks me from behind. As you can guess my favorite method is kicking.

Cirus
02-07-2008, 10:01 AM
I must be a wimp or have very sensitive testicals, I dont think that I could survive one kick. A simple flick with a finger is very painfull for me. So I cant imagine how you guys cope with several kicks.
So I am definitly only up for hand manipulation of my balls, I enjoy my wife pulling them around a bit and a bit of a squeeze in a playfull way. Maybe the occaisional flick with a finger. She is concerned not to hurt me too much, but I do need to feel that she has got hold of them. Sometimes a grab from behind is particularly disabling.
As I have got older my balls have started to hang lower, they positively dangle and my wife seems to play with them more nowadays. Maybe because of that. I remember we were fooling around one day and my wife sucked one of my balls into her mouth, this was a bit of a shock to me and my reaction must have made her think that it hurt too much. She hasnt done it since, I wish that she would. So I think that I could be up for a bit of ball sucking as well, if only.
When I was younger, my balls didnt feature in any sexplay, they were just very tender bits that got in the way. I thought it was a design fault to leave such vulnerable bits hanging about on the outside. But as I have aged and they dangle a bit more, they play a major part in sex, but perhaps not into ballbusting proper. Just a bit of playfull hand tweaking just to establish who is the boss.
I wonder, do I still qualify to be on this forum?
cirus

Keo77
02-08-2008, 10:55 AM

Rebecca

Well Rebecca if your in any doubt wether any man could take the punnishment mentioned in your fantasy, I'd be happy to be a volunteer to help you find out!:eek: My only condition would be that you would have to be the third woman doing the kicks was you!:rolleyes::p Oh and feel free to add some extra hard knees in the nuts into the deal if you feel like being extra cruel:D!

velvetfog
02-08-2008, 10:59 AM

Rebecca

I think you are underestimating the men on this site.

Salmon
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
I like it when a girl sits on my chest, facing my feet and then slowly squeezes them (or one at a time) between thumb and finger, gradually applying pressure. She keeps them under pressure for a few seconds and then relaxes them. Then she repeats it again and again.

reginauld
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Whats your favourite method of ballbusting. Kicking, kneeing, slapping, punching, twisting, turning, waxing etc etc.

Mine is a good kicking however I do like the intimacy of a kneeing being up close almost face to face with the mistress before the payoff is great.

What do you guys and girls prefer.
I personally like barefoot kicks.

poolman2
02-09-2008, 02:01 AM
A, Rebecca, you might be surprised how much that is done.

I love being kicked by a barefoot woman in the balls. However, my wife is foot shorter than me. So I have to kneel in front of her with my legs spread if I want to her to do some serious kicking. In that position, she can really wail on them.

BTW, I love your idea of having 2 girls hold the man while she busts his balls, but the chances of that ever happening to me... Oh well, it still makes a good fantasy.

poolman2

scrot12
02-09-2008, 10:03 AM
squeezing definetly, it just feels great when she has you in her hands! it's much more intense than getting kneed or kicked in the jewels.

btothertotheent
02-09-2008, 01:27 PM
I agree! Squeezing is my favorite! But secondly would be a good kick to the nuts...

danteinien
02-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Tied up then slapped and squeezed

me_no_wimp
02-10-2008, 06:18 AM

Rebecca

I could take it. What shoes would you wear? I know many would elect high-heels or pointed shoes but for a great hard bust you might consider the attached.

Linus17
02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Mine is, has been, and always SHALL be... BITING!!! However, the bigger the woman's teeth, the better the fantasy!!!

Castratrix's pet
02-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Mine is, has been, and always SHALL be... BITING!!! However, the bigger the woman's teeth, the better the fantasy!!!

This post reminds me of a movie I once saw. I wish I could remember the name of it. It didn't have actual ball biting, but it was, well, different.

In the movie some kind of vortex formed out in the American mid-west, and it became like a hologram of a farm in the USA in the mid-west in the late 1800's. But there was like a barrier so no one could get through to this farm, they could just watch what was going on there. There were several women and a man there dressed like people in the late 1800's.

The US Army moved in to investigate it and they kept throwing small rocks and ice cubes at the barrier. They found that at certain times the barrier was gone and a rock or ice cube could get through.

Once when the barrier was open one of the soldiers from this side jumped across to the other side, then the barrier went shut trapping him there. One of the women came up to him and put her arms around him. It looked like she was going to kiss him, but instead her mouth opened V E R Y W I D E and was filled with huge long sharp pointed teeth and she took a bite out of his shoulder and neck. Then the others moved in on him and they ate him alive like they were some kind of starved animals! There was nothing anyone on this side of the barrier could do to save him, they could only watch the people on the other side eat him alive like that.

Then the man who was on the other side of the barrier stepped up to the barrier, looked at the soldiers, then he looked at his pocketwatch, and then at the soldiers again. Then the vortex that caused the scene and the scene of the farmhouse and the barrier, all of it just vanished and was gone.

Weird movie, but the post talking about biting and big teets reminded me of it.

Linus17
02-12-2008, 01:15 PM
You see, THAT is something that would definitely turn me on!! Biting by a woman... ANYWHERE on the body... is quite... erotic for me! I remember the movie "Underworld", where Celine bit Michael towards the end of the movie before gaining a portion of his powers that helped her defeat Victor was incredible!! I can think of other examples that feature Vampiric characters (i.e. Van Helsing, Dracula, etc.) about men being, or almost being bitten by famales. I can even add woman and certain typed of FOOD for good measure! Weird, huh?

LightningJack
02-12-2008, 01:56 PM
A domme friend of mine who I first met at a club run by her sister in law was very keen on biting. I had only just started talking to for maybe 5 minutes tops when she asked if she could sink her teeth into my scrotum and asked if she could lightly get her teeth on my eggs. Well its not everyday you get a request like that so I readily complied.

Our play got several other ladies interested and I soon found myself on the receiving end of ball kicking, kneeing and slapping by no less than 4 ladies. My new friend her sister in law who ran the club. Her sister too and my new friends 19 year old daughter who was attending the club for the first time.

On a subsequent meeting between just the two of us she kindly sat on my face first with her thong on then without and idly hit my balls with her riding crop. Seeing my knob springing to attention she then got off my face and inched down my body resting her pussy down on my cock which was rock hard and resting on my belly pointing towards my face. She then proceeded to give my balls hard slaps and punches and as I reacted my cock bounced against her pussy giving her lots of good feelings. She continued this until she orgasmed.

Great memories.

mick_sl8ter
02-12-2008, 06:13 PM
A domme friend of mine who I first met at a club run by her sister in law was very keen on biting. I had only just started talking to for maybe 5 minutes tops when she asked if she could sink her teeth into my scrotum and asked if she could lightly get her teeth on my eggs. Well its not everyday you get a request like that so I readily complied.

Our play got several other ladies interested and I soon found myself on the receiving end of ball kicking, kneeing and slapping by no less than 4 ladies. My new friend her sister in law who ran the club. Her sister too and my new friends 19 year old daughter who was attending the club for the first time.

On a subsequent meeting between just the two of us she kindly sat on my face first with her thong on then without and idly hit my balls with her riding crop. Seeing my knob springing to attention she then got off my face and inched down my body resting her pussy down on my cock which was rock hard and resting on my belly pointing towards my face. She then proceeded to give my balls hard slaps and punches and as I reacted my cock bounced against her pussy giving her lots of good feelings. She continued this until she orgasmed.

Great memories.

I guess anything is possible with UK women. I once was in a disco and lots of UK girls were there. Anyway, I kissed with 3 sisters there: 15 , 18 and oldest 28. I fingered one of them right there on the dancefloor (she was fucking wet ) while the other sister helped me lift her up, because she was quite a chubby one.

LOL, UK girls and alcohol is a great combination for random sex.

As I remember that evening I went to the house of a spanish chick who liked to sqeeze my balls. As we were sort of dancing she felt my balls and I encouraged her to keep pulling and sqeezing it and she liked it alot. Later that holiday I fucked her again as she called my hotelroom to ask for more :D Nice old time memories.

nycguy28
02-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I think any method that has you looking up from the ground at her shapely legs with pain pulsing from your balls throughout your body is a great method. Standing in front of her, as if dancing, hugging, kissing, etc., and being kneed until your knees give out, and you keep your hug going as you collapse, resting your head on her chest, then sliding down to her stomach, her thighs, your hands sliding down her back side, until you're hugging her ankles, looking up in at this seemingly larger than life beautiful figure who just filled your world with pain, whose appearance is still oh so desirable...

Just my $.02...