PDA

View Full Version : Ball Busting Party for Vittoria

iron horse
02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Out of all the posts I've read, I think perhaps the most erotic are those posted by real females that openly express their love of kicking men in their balls. One such female is the absolutely stunningly gorgeous Vittoria, who we haven't seen on here for months! :confused:

If she's reading this, PLEASE come back, we miss you! She has the qualities that I love in a beautiful ballbusting lady.

She wrote a delightful story showing us her passion in this here:
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4092

On other threads, she talked about having a ballbusting party, which I think is a fantastic idea! :bananajum

Although the following is a fantasy of mine, it actually describes a ballbusting party that was being arranged for real on another discussion group to take place in San Francisco.

The women coming would share some of the same qualities, and that would include being "devious" as Vittoria described herself. The women should all have a streak of cruelty and meanness, but instead of that being a bad trait, it would be encouraged and celebrated at the party.

Upon arrival, all men would be required to strip completely naked and must remain that way for the duration of the party. This is for a number of reasons. First, it would establish the hierarchy of power - a symbolic stripping of the male of all power and dignity through their stripping him of all his clothes. Second, his physical attributes - his naked butt, penis and balls should be on prominent display for all ladies to see at all times should they want to take notice of them for to draw attention to and ridicule, laugh at or for whatever reason they like - it's up to them and if it brings them delight, then they should NOT be denied such pleasures. Finally, it is important there is no protection to his balls that clothing provides. With the men being naked, the women are allowed to clearly see their balls and thus can target with great precision.

The women should wear whatever pleases them and completely up to their discretion. Given they will never be having sex of any kind with the men, I would not see them ever disrobing as their nudity only gives the men pleasure to view, which is simply wrong as only female pleasures matter at the party. The unfair situation this creates where the women can stay clothed but the men must be naked - the men understand that this imbalance is justified because the men will be given the benefit of the knowledge that these ladies will gain sadistic enjoyment by kicking these men in their balls, and their opportunity to make these wonderful ladies happy is more reward than they deserve.

The stated rules would be that any woman could grab, punch, knee or kick any man in his balls as hard as they wanted and at anytime they wanted, and only the females decide when that is. The key, though, would be doing it in a way that creates shock and surprise. Playing mean tricks on the men making them out to be idiots and fools would be met with strong approval and applause. For instance, one girl would target a guy and create the false pretense she is particularly interested in him. She prick teases him to an erection then gets him a drink. As he begins to sip his drink facing her, his eyes are blocked by the drink. She then looks down and upon seeing his erect penis and balls dangling there on prominent display and then she delivers a sudden and excruciatingly hard kick into his balls. His eyes grow wide and he coughs spitting up his drink with a load yell. He drops to the floor in agony holding his balls as she stands over him looking down and says:

"You fool! Do you think a guy like you could ever get a woman like me!? WISHFUL THINKING...HAHAHA!"

The other females knew in advance what she would do so that they could watch with all their eyes focused on his balls at the moment of impact. They then enjoy with delight seeing him writhing in pain naked on the floor holding his balls and moaning deeply. They can also see his stiff penis quickly deflate. They all laugh, bestowin her with compliments on her wonderful trickery then applaud her. She smiles proudly then walks away never talking to him again at the party. His only consolation is knowing she got great delight in making him an idiot for all to see, and he should be honored by that. Vittoria, is this they type of deviousness you'd like to experience?

Their could be a number of games such a having each guys name on a paper in one box, a method of delivering a bust to his balls in another (such as knee, punch, kick from behind or in front, etc.). The ladies draw names and methods, then must at sometime deliver, say, a punch into the balls of John, or a kick from behind into Tim's balls. But the men will never know from who, what it will be or when it will happen. Using the element of surprise, the girls would carry out their busting, and when done successfully, they'd announce it to the room being met with cheers from the other ladies.

The last think I'd personally like to see is something we don't see enough of, and that is whipping men's balls. I find it very erotic to see a sexy pretty lady with a rider's crop give a sudden hard and loud whip into a man's balls hearing the loud whish! and slap of the end into his balls. In every instance I've seen it, it brings out the loudest yelp possible from the guy!:D

That would be *my* favorite type of ballbusting party, and having Vittoria there would make it a fantasy come true! :loveeyes

If others have any ideas or variations of this theme for the party, post away!

Magnum
02-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Vittoria is incredible. Funny thing, I was just on Myspace a little while ago and ran across her page. There are some great ballbusters on Myspace if you look. I would like to be at that party when it happens.:D Among the other ballbusters it would be nice to have Mistress Trish, Gemini, Cheyenne, Sharina Nichole, St. Ange and any other ballbuster we can think of.:iluvu:

Leatherface
02-06-2008, 08:45 PM
This may sound silly, but it was a thought/fantasy of mine at one time. With a party idea, all ladies attending the party..... there is a small round hole in the porch and doormat with a guy under the porch, cock and balls are shoved through the hole, with a sign that reads,
"Please wipe your shoes before entering..."
I always get a little happy with that thought in mind. Multiple anonymous women, "wiping their shoes", stepping, pressing, stomping or whatever else they wanted to do to my cock and balls, while they are out there completely vulnerable, not able to see them, much less stop them....

iron horse
02-08-2008, 03:20 PM
This may sound silly, but it was a thought/fantasy of mine at one time. With a party idea, all ladies attending the party..... there is a small round hole in the porch and doormat with a guy under the porch, cock and balls are shoved through the hole, with a sign that reads,
"Please wipe your shoes before entering..."
I always get a little happy with that thought in mind. Multiple anonymous women, "wiping their shoes", stepping, pressing, stomping or whatever else they wanted to do to my cock and balls, while they are out there completely vulnerable, not able to see them, much less stop them....

I completely agree!

One party game would be one that I've actually seen before on websites and is called "target practice". As the following pictures show, the men are standing nude facing the girls with their feet and hands tied outwards spreading the men's legs. A target with the bullseye area cut out is put in front of them with their penises and balls hanging out. His penis is taped upwards such that his balls are prominently presented for the girls to shoot at. In the ones I've seen he is blindfolded and gagged such that he cannot see anything coming, nor complain about anything, as that would be annoying and wrong as it might affect the girls' enjoyment.

The girls have a gun that shoots a projectile. Here they use one that shoots big, hard rubber bands. One that shoots, say, hard rubber balls could also be used.

They target his balls and score. In one of the pictures you can see where they made a direct hit into his balls make him yell loudly and jump, which in turn brought great joy and laughter to the girls!:Baahaha: :bananajum

In fact, I've seen this listed as an event for a CFNM party and a lot of girls indicated they'd love it! The fun for them is scoring a direct hit into the man's balls which would be like ringing a bell...he yelps loudly and squirms violently, but is gagged and tied, and their's nothing he can do about it except to stand there letting the girls continue to have fun shooting him in his balls.

iron horse
02-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I've gotten some PMs on this last post regarding "target practice". All agree that this is a fantastic scenario!

Some things I didn't mention was that these two beautiful ladies had a lot of fun and would comment about where on his penis and balls the band would strike. One commented on how she hit him on the head of his penis and the other laughs saying "Yes, you hit him on the 'Jap's eye" I believe meaning she shot him directly on his penis hole. I'd never heard that term before, which I guess is a descriptive of what the slit of his penis hole looks like to them. :weryfun

They they agree that the points must be highest for a direct strike to his balls because it causes him the greatest amount of pain, which is their goal. But perhaps the best part is what they are competing for. After the competition is decided, he is spun around, still nude tied and gagged, providing them access to his his exposed butt. The winner then is awarded the fun of getting a cain and whipping his naked butt raw. The gorgeous brunette wins and really begins to whip him quite painfully raw with him releasing muffled cries of pain as they both laugh and talk about the enjoyable game played as well as the delightful prize she's rewarded with for her accuracy in shooting him in his balls. It's absolutely FANTASTIC stuff and I think would make a WONDERFUL game to be played at a ballbusting party!:thumbup

Here are some RS links for you - 2 parts w/ each file being about 20 MB:

http://rapidshare.com/files/90459951/Target_Challenge1.wmv.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/90464787/Target_Challenge2.wmv.html

Hopefully, Vittoria will one day visit this thread and let us know if these are the kind of things she too would enjoy. :loveeyes

Vittoria
10-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Ballbusting Party time!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

It's about damn time this happened. I love the description you have made about the bb parties. No man's balls would be off limits! We girls could kick anytime anywhere!

Come on people. Let's do this!

gopballbuster
10-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Ballbusting Party time!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

It's about damn time this happened. I love the description you have made about the bb parties. No man's balls would be off limits! We girls could kick anytime anywhere!

Come on people. Let's do this!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!! :bananajum
:ibow4u:

Vittoria
10-14-2008, 08:48 PM
yes and you'll be happy to know I did not take a hiatus from busting nuts!!!

crushmine
10-14-2008, 08:57 PM
i am so glad you are back. i was a member of your site for a while and you have some of the best ballbusting videos ever. like the longest squeeze...so hot. any new updates for the site coming up? i would be glad to submit my balls for your abuse.

Vittoria
10-14-2008, 09:06 PM
funny you should mention! now that i got the new site up and running I am going to do something i've been wanting to for a while. ball squeezing contest! sort of like the longest squeeze but this time its on!

Teardrop
10-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Good luck with your new site, Vittoria.

Your outdoor cheerleader movies are some of the most beautiful BB clips I have ever seen. I hope your new site is a big success.

Mustangguy
10-15-2008, 08:16 AM
I'm so glad you are back, Vittoria, you just made my day. Are you also going to be updating your c l i p s 4 s a l e store?

Vittoria
10-15-2008, 08:53 AM
yes I am! part of launching the new site is that i can release my new videos :D

can't wait!

glad you liked my cheerleader vids. that was so hot!

Magnum
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi Vittoria, just out of curiosity have you done much ball standing/stomping. In other words my wife places one of my balls under her heal or the ball of her foot and stands on it. I love seeing a ball flatten under a womens foot. Anyway, love to see you kick balls. M

Vittoria
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Vittoria, just out of curiosity have you done much ball standing/stomping. In other words my wife places one of my balls under her heal or the ball of her foot and stands on it. I love seeing a ball flatten under a womens foot. Anyway, love to see you kick balls. M

This is actually something I want to do more of. I have to find a bb slut who can take over 100 lbs on his balls without pussying out!!!

I also plan to do some ball sitting :D Crush those balls under my ass!!!

daradles
10-15-2008, 06:11 PM

That's what I'm talking about! Let's hear it for the triumphant return of Vittoria!!!

gopballbustеr2
10-16-2008, 08:07 AM
Vittoria, someone here posted a rumor (maybe a rumor) that you dropped out of sight for a while because you actually ********* one of your victims and were in police custody. Is that true?

misterjover
10-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Vittoria, nice to see you around these forums!

I am a big fan of yours, and I would love to fly out to the east coast to get totally dominated and abused by you!

Magnum
10-16-2008, 10:00 AM
This is actually something I want to do more of. I have to find a bb slut who can take over 100 lbs on his balls without pussying out!!!

To bad we aren't closer, I can definitely take over 100lbs.

Vittoria
10-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Vittoria, someone here posted a rumor (maybe a rumor) that you dropped out of sight for a while because you actually ********* one of your victims and were in police custody. Is that true?

My guess is that was wishful thinking on their part!!

LOL!

Vittoria
10-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Vittoria, nice to see you around these forums!

I am a big fan of yours, and I would love to fly out to the east coast to get totally dominated and abused by you!

Yes let's get it going! I'm waiting for your visit!

curmudgeon
10-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Vittoria,
I will echo all the other guys on here and tell you how much you have been missed. I look forward to looking at your new site. And like the rest of the guys who can't make it to the east coast, I wish I could meet you in person. I would love to be able to attend a good party.

blubalz
10-16-2008, 08:57 PM
She's back!:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananawin

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see you again! :thumbup As a lucky resident of the east coast I look forward to you new escapades:letsplay

Vittoria
10-16-2008, 10:15 PM
There needs to be a bb party here on the east coast! I am already scheming ideas...

iron horse
10-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Wow, I'm so glad you're interested in a BB party...it's worth flying out to the east coast just for it!

I've posted this on another thread, but felt it was very relevant for this thread. Attached is a Powerpoint-created game called "Wheel of MisFortune". I created it for a party like yours Victoria.

Please take a look at it and tell us what you think. It has already had some great reviews and may become an actual game for BB parties!

http://rapidshare.com/files/151029461/wheel_of_misfortune.pps.html

blubalz
10-18-2008, 06:28 AM
There needs to be a bb party here on the east coast! I am already scheming ideas...

I can't wait!:bananajum

dvorak
10-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Possible ballbusitng party on the east coast with Vittoria...I am so glad I moved out here ;)

Vittoria
10-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I really think a bb party would be one of the best nights in a long time!!! All balls are fair game!!! No pussies! No wallflowers! All nutbusting all the time! Every time you turn around you risk a kick to the nuts!

Vittoria
10-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Wow, I'm so glad you're interested in a BB party...it's worth flying out to the east coast just for it!

I've posted this on another thread, but felt it was very relevant for this thread. Attached is a Powerpoint-created game called "Wheel of MisFortune". I created it for a party like yours Victoria.

Please take a look at it and tell us what you think. It has already had some great reviews and may become an actual game for BB parties!

I'm downloading this now :D

dvorak
10-19-2008, 12:45 PM
If you have a ball busting party, there should at least be a contest for most kicks, most knees, longest grab...etc

jsc688
10-20-2008, 12:38 AM
I,ve just read you intend to do some ball sitting and crush some balls under your ass............... i've just cum:iluvu:

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 06:42 AM
I,ve just read you intend to do some ball sitting and crush some balls under your ass............... i've just cum:iluvu:

Her ass is too fat in my opinion. I'd still let her kick me, though. Or sex me.

Vittoria
10-21-2008, 08:44 PM
NICE ONE! I'd like to fill in the blanks on the wheel though! Decide what will actually happen to the nut boys!!!

YES!

:machine:

Mustangguy
10-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Her ass is too fat in my opinion. I'd still let her kick me, though. Or sex me.

I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion.

iron horse
10-26-2008, 02:44 PM
NICE ONE! I'd like to fill in the blanks on the wheel though! Decide what will actually happen to the nut boys!!!

YES!

:machine:

Vittoria - I'm SO glad you downloaded that and like the concept and thank you for your getting back on it! :bananajum

It's damned awesome to have such a drop-dead gorgeous woman like you come in here to profess how much you enjoy kicking men in their balls - I'd submit to all that your beauty and enthusiasm has earned you the right to kick each and everyone of us men in the balls as much as you like - you deserve it!

Would you tell us guys what some of the fill-ins on that wheel might be? I'd love to hear things you enjoy doing most to men's balls. :D

bustedballboy
10-27-2008, 10:27 AM

awww too bad we're on different continents!! Seeing (and feeling!) my balls completely flattened under the soles of a hot woman (preferably in sexy strappy heels hehe) is the ultimate. A full weight crush! On a good day I've managed 55-60kg (130lbs??), I wish it were you! ;)

bbb

Jewels_4Me
11-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Do these parties every happen? If so, are the women professional, or can a girl just show in a burgundy cocktail dress with matching pumps just to have some fun too?

curmudgeon
11-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Two girls who have shown interest in a party. One on each coast. Makes me wish that Missouri wasn't so far from an ocean.

Vittoria
11-04-2008, 05:23 PM
These parties are about to happen! Let's do it on the east coast!!!

gopballbuster
11-04-2008, 05:25 PM
These parties are about to happen! Let's do it on the east coast!!!
I presume PA means Pennsylvania? If so, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or another part?

Vittoria
11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
I presume PA means Pennsylvania? If so, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or another part?

Do it in FILLY!!!!

kdunstfan
11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Do these parties every happen? If so, are the women professional, or can a girl just show in a burgundy cocktail dress with matching pumps just to have some fun too?

You can dress however you like...:D

gopballbustеr2
11-05-2008, 04:39 AM

Would you bring your wife with or pretend you don't have one?

gopballbustеr2
11-05-2008, 04:40 AM
Do it in FILLY!!!!

MO is #1 baby!

HsspodeBusted
11-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Here is the second vote for Philly!!! I'll even let Vittoria practice on me before the party, just so she doesn't hold back when it's time to put her heels to work.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-05-2008, 08:49 AM

I can do that. I live in maine but we could arrange a meeting I'm sure. I can send pics, I'm a pretty good looking guy, football player 6ft 185 9in dick and balls for all your busting needs ma'am :)

dvorak
11-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Philly Sounds great!

ebusted
11-05-2008, 02:59 PM
I live in South Beach but would be willing to fly out to Philly for such a party!

Chaboy
11-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I, being from philly as well, think it is a great location.....i dont check the forum everyday, so i hope i dont miss the when it happens...i would love to have you ladys bust my balls

kdunstfan
11-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Bah, philly is so far from the Bay Area...:(

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey, atleast gas prices went down. I wouldn't argue with vittoria if you know what's good for you :)

srzl
11-06-2008, 07:48 PM
vittorias website is the best on web, for user friendlyness, and ultra erotic content.

bashballs
11-07-2008, 03:12 AM

how do i get some of this crushing heaven? i love when my worthless balls stay crushed for a while b-4 swelling up and becoming "ball shaped" agian.:thumbup

bashballs
11-07-2008, 03:17 AM
I really think a bb party would be one of the best nights in a long time!!! All balls are fair game!!! No pussies! No wallflowers! All nutbusting all the time! Every time you turn around you risk a kick to the nuts!

that should be life all the time. my god... can you be real? can a person "with balls" fall in love from some text and some pix? goodness me!:o

bashballs
11-07-2008, 03:24 AM
If you have a ball busting party, there should at least be a contest for most kicks, most knees, longest grab...etc

there should be a boy for every woman, and a winner for the most visible damage. i mean mesure the balls before and after for swelling, and the ammount of brusing, AND NO PPRE BRUISED BALLS!!! those balls would just be abused for fun, no contest. and every male should donate 10 bucks, and the woman who injures her boy's balls the best winns the prise.

and every woman should have as many boys as she chooses, and that could turn into an endurance test for her if she is greedy. lol:)

kdunstfan
11-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Hey, atleast gas prices went down. I wouldn't argue with vittoria if you know what's good for you :)

I believe arguing with her is exactly what's good for me!:D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Haha, true story! So are we making this happen?

Vittoria
11-14-2008, 12:19 PM
I've started checking with some local mistresses to see if other ladies have any interest.... so far I've gotten some positive responses!!!!

This REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN! My pussy is getting wet with anticipation. The thought of every guy in the room being 'bustable' is too much for a girl like me! It would be like giving a vanilla girl 10,000 new shoes! Well... I'll take those too.

Leatherface
11-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Wow! I would love to be there, I would definitely donate my testicles to a party such as this.

Knave
11-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Philly, eh? Hmmmm, for a party like that, I just might have to make the trip from Wisconsin.
What do you think the cover would be Vittoria?

I've started checking with some local mistresses to see if other ladies have any interest.... so far I've gotten some positive responses!!!!

This REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN! My pussy is getting wet with anticipation. The thought of every guy in the room being 'bustable' is too much for a girl like me! It would be like giving a vanilla girl 10,000 new shoes! Well... I'll take those too.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-17-2008, 12:22 AM
Haha damn... that's incredibly sexy, Vittoria. I'm game to be busted by you and all your friends as long as I get advanced notice. How is it looking, ma'am? ;)

dustymech
11-19-2008, 06:12 AM
I might be into meeting with the group, should this end up east coast area. I think thought that this sort of thing, unless you made it a club event with a femdom generic element for the ladies who don't specifically know of the kink, that it will end up being a sausage fest. Guys generally seem to be more willing to travel for their kink, and the bb community does not have an even ratio of males and females to begin with...

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-19-2008, 01:06 PM
I know prob 4 women who have taken an interest to BB. If I have a scheduled time I might be able to bring one or two with me. I dunno if they would go for it or not but hey, its worth a try.

Chaboy
11-19-2008, 03:19 PM
i like the way this is progressing, the thought of being busted by vittoria gives me and instant hard on

Mr.E Dood
11-22-2008, 04:20 PM

This is sounding soooo fantastic! Having a gorgeous woman like Vittoria organize a party solely around the theme where it is expected that any girl can kick any guy she chooses in the balls whenever she pleases and without any forewarning could become an historic event for the ballbusting world, and hopefully be the start of something new and great!

For those that cannot make it, we would hope that your website would offer some footage or photography of the event. Guys not interested in being seen could wear masks - better yet, blindfolds such that the girls could sneak up on the men and give them a hard and well placed kick when he least expects it! :Baahaha:

Have you decided about the dress Vittoria? I would hope it would follow the original post(s) where it is mandatory for all men are to be completely nude and exposed at all times whereas the ladies are dressed very sexy and alluring :jumpsmile

This is such a wonderful prospect...GO VITTORIA!!!! :ibow4u:

Vittoria
11-22-2008, 10:15 PM
vittorias website is the best on web, for user friendlyness, and ultra erotic content.

bump/bust :D

Vittoria
11-22-2008, 10:19 PM
there are lots of things i've decided about the bb party and here is what i'll share so far!!!

cover = enough to cover the tbd venue. doesn't have to be crazy!

games will be organized by the girls only and every male that walks in the door must agree that his nuts will be subject to random kicks from ladies on the way to get drinks!

suggestions from nutboys will be considered by the girls!

we girls want a private filming room for those who agree to make em! otherwise you remain an anonymous pair of sore balls.

eat that up!

iron horse
11-23-2008, 02:09 AM
there are lots of things i've decided about the bb party and here is what i'll share so far!!!

games will be organized by the girls only and every male that walks in the door must agree that his nuts will be subject to random kicks from ladies on the way to get drinks!

we girls want a private filming room for those who agree to make em! otherwise you remain an anonymous pair of sore balls.

eat that up!

Unbelievable - this could happen! It is only appropriate that the Females make the rules and the men must must comply to them without any say, after all, the goal is to make sure the Ladies enjoy themselves regardless of the pain to the men's balls, right? :thumbup

Any guy that wouldn't agree to that just doesn't get it! :confused:

The element of surprise and complete control given the Ladies sounds like an awesome thing.

You're SO HOT Vittoria! :iluvu:

iron horse
11-26-2008, 02:04 PM
How about some more game ideas for Vittoria's party?

http://img19.imagevenue.com/loc1150/th_33610_PC186031_122_1150lo.jpg (http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33610_PC186031_122_1150lo.jpg)

http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc719/th_33615_PC186039_122_719lo.jpg (http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33615_PC186039_122_719lo.jpg)

Vittoria
12-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Would everyone still be able to come if the party were in vegas?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Damn.. That is almost as far away as possible from Maine. I'd have to doubt that I could make it, but, anything is possible...
I was def liking the idea of PA, but this isn't about me. Its all about Vittoria. So, no biggy if I can't make it as long as you are happy, ma'am. However I'd def be game for participating in your videos if you can keep it closer to the northeast.

defjaws
12-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I'd definitely go to party like that in PA (especially if it was near Philly), but NJ to Vegas is a long trip just to get my balls stepped on. The film room is a good idea though...

funballz
12-02-2008, 08:52 PM

eat that up!

Wow. Now were talking about a real party to be at. Whereabouts on the east coast are we talking about?

Vittoria
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Don't worry east coasters. Since this is where I normally reside the party will probably be here but read this threat I just started: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6270

That's why I asked about Vegas!!!

LET ME BUST YOUR BALLS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO! *KICK* *SLAP* PUNCH*

caratball
12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Don't worry east coasters. Since this is where I normally reside the party will probably be here but read this threat I just started: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6270

Vittoria, squezee my balls with full force, I would love it!!!

Kisses for you!!!

blubalz
12-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Vegas might be fun, what days? Are you still available in Pa?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-05-2008, 06:40 AM

Hell yes! I'm ready for you to abuse my balls whenever you feel like it :) When is the east coast party? Maybe we could get some practice in ahead of time? ;)

teenguy
12-06-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm not too far from philly.

Vittoria
12-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Vegas might be fun, what days? Are you still available in Pa?

Vegas is Jan 11-14 and yes I'm still available in PA!!! Can you do vegas? It is sure to be an amazing time!

thom
12-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Vittoria is here(?)...wow!:iluvu:

Vittoria
12-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Vittoria is here(?)...wow!:iluvu:

*kick*

that's how you know i'm here!

12-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Hi Vittoria, any chance of coming to Chicago?

thom
12-13-2008, 06:02 PM
No, come to Germany!;)

Vittoria
12-14-2008, 11:35 PM
If there is a good bb party I will go anywhere!

;)

Kickmyball88888
12-16-2008, 07:58 AM
i wish to became ur punching bag and get my ball abused.... my ball is at ur control and i have no limit.....Tis avatar pic is my penis.....:cryingblu

HsspodeBusted
12-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Tis avatar pic is my penis.....:cryingblu

Ewww!!! What's wrong with it?

Russas
12-20-2008, 04:28 AM
Mistress
Iwill worship you. Would love to be busted by you.

Jigillo42
12-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Mistress, where are you available in PA? I live in the philadelphia area

Vittoria
12-23-2008, 09:54 PM
right now i'm looking for video ho's.
:D :D :D

sanjaykool1
01-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey Man ur idea is awesome, the surprise element will knock the air out of mens balls surely. Imagine a guy having full hard on and getting kicked suddenly , man he would loose he inflated dick soon...
:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

[quote=iron horse;40034]Out of all the posts I've read, I think perhaps the most erotic are those posted by real females that openly express their love of kicking men in their balls. One such female is the absolutely stunningly gorgeous Vittoria, who we haven't seen on here for months! :confused:

If she's reading this, PLEASE come back, we miss you! She has the qualities that I love in a beautiful ballbusting lady.

She wrote a delightful story showing us her passion in this here:
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4092

On other threads, she talked about having a ballbusting party, which I think is a fantastic idea! :bananajum

Although the following is a fantasy of mine, it actually describes a ballbusting party that was being arranged for real on another discussion group to take place in San Francisco.

The women coming would share some of the same qualities, and that would include being "devious" as Vittoria described herself. The women should all have a streak of cruelty and meanness, but instead of that being a bad trait, it would be encouraged and celebrated at the party.

Upon arrival, all men would be required to strip completely naked and must remain that way for the duration of the party. This is for a number of reasons. First, it would establish the hierarchy of power - a symbolic stripping of the male of all power and dignity through their stripping him of all his clothes. Second, his physical attributes - his naked butt, penis and balls should be on prominent display for all ladies to see at all times should they want to take notice of them for to draw attention to and ridicule, laugh at or for whatever reason they like - it's up to them and if it brings them delight, then they should NOT be denied such pleasures. Finally, it is important there is no protection to his balls that clothing provides. With the men being naked, the women are allowed to clearly see their balls and thus can target with great precision.

Jigillo42
01-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Mistress, can we organize something in the philadelphia area? I see there are a few guys from around there here.

SuperNeck
01-15-2009, 01:09 AM
Vittoria, sorry I missed your Ballbusting event in Vegas! and I live so close in Los Angeles! I'll keep my eyes on any future travel plans you may have to the West Coast. Hope you had tons of fun Ballbusting!

Vittoria
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm considering having the party in vegas in one of the crazy casino suites. I think I could pull that off!

I discussed it with other girls in Vegas and they said they want it to work like the foot fetish parties do when it comes to payment. This means there is a small fee to get in the door and if you want to "session" with a lady at the party it costs 20 bucks for private time with that girl.

A session usually consists of 10-15 minutes of fun!

Thoughts everyone?

:autogun (_)_)

silverug
02-01-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm considering having the party in vegas in one of the crazy casino suites. I think I could pull that off!

I discussed it with other girls in Vegas and they said they want it to work like the foot fetish parties do when it comes to payment. This means there is a small fee to get in the door and if you want to "session" with a lady at the party it costs 20 bucks for private time with that girl.

A session usually consists of 10-15 minutes of fun!

Thoughts everyone?

:autogun (_)_)

lucky guys!! too bad I am from opposite of the globe :(