PDA

View Full Version : for amatuers only!

penaltykicked
02-05-2008, 01:45 PM
my wife loves to abuise my nuts and my cock in so many different ways I crave more of the smackmynuts and wifesballs type of stuff she squeezes my balls until I break out into a cold sweat and she has done many other tortures to me care to hear?

Bolox
02-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Yes please! My wife also squeezes my balls to turn on. Saw a couple of the wifesballs videos - there the best! Where are they posted now? Tell us about it!

danteinien
02-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Yes, lets hear about it! My fiance' love kicking me in balls, she get so turned on!

the_tree
02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Oh you are a tease. Yes please let's have some more.

A friend of mine has a tendancy to straddle me while we're in bed together, kiss and tease me for a few minutes, then push me off and forbid me from touching her. Some days when I'm particularly frisky she makes me lie on my hands. This affords her a perfect, unobstructed means to punch, grab, squeeze and knee my nuts until she's sure I'll be sore for days.

She then marvels at how I'm still hard, and a good time is had by all.

penaltykicked
02-07-2008, 11:32 AM
My wife will make sure she racks my nuts every day she sees me (we don't always see each other every day) but every sat. nite we have a special session. We first start out with a few beers after dinner then she gets on the puter and tells me to take a very hot bath. After my bath she meets me in the bathroom bringing me another beer while I dry off. As soon as I open my beer I take a big drink and set it on the sink. As I stand in front of her naked she is only wearing panties and her large boobs are swinging freely. She commands me to spread my legs further apart and to put my hands behind my back. She then looks me in the eyes, tells me she loves me and begins to kick my balls which are hanging low from the hot bath. She kicks me progressively harder with each punt from her bare foot 20 times. My poor balls are bouncing almost as much as her cartoonishly big tits. she finishes her last kick by hugging me and kissing me deeply on the mouth which she follows up with a firm knee into my nuts dropping me to the floor.
She then yanks me up to my feet by my dick and tells me to quite being such a baby the fun is only beginning. She then follows me into the bedroom punching me in the balls from behind as I walk. Rebecca then commands me to stand at the edge of the bed with my hands behind my back. She lays on her back on the bed with just her feet dangling off the matress and directly under my aching balls. Rebecca pinches her inch long nipples and begins a series of flutter type kicks upward into my nuts which are not unbearably hard but she does it about a hundred times! After about the 50th kick she stops pinching her erect nipples and starts to stir her clit. By the last kick my dick is so hard she reaches out and milks a sizable amount of precum onto her toes and raises her foot to my mouth and tells me to lick and suck on her toes.
My voluptuous wife then tells me to turn around and she then grabs my dick forcefully from behind and yanks it painfully back between my legs and begins to pluck my cockhead as hard as she can stretching my dick to the breaking point. When she tires of this she releases my cock and instead of springing back up it just kind of hangs there looking angry and bent.
We then take a small break to drink a few more beers and smoke a few cigs. Before we resume in the bedroom we take a pee break but while in the bathroom she has me get into the tub on my knees and lay my dick on the tub edge. She stands up on the tub edge and begins to trample and stand on my cock. She also pulls my nuts up onto the edge and stomps on them for her pleasure. This is almost to much to bear!
We then return to the bed where she pulls out her cock and ball tool chest (cbt chest). This contains a variety of items she has found to torment me with and the one variance in our weekly activity is that every week she suprises me with a new implement of torture she has purchased.
At this point I must ask am I boring you or do you wish to hear more? This is not fantasy this is our latest way of life and this absolutley true stuff.

Ketchupman
02-07-2008, 02:01 PM
You aren't boring, speak

poolman2
02-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Ketchupman,

This is hot. :bananajum Please do continue.

poolman2

kickme000
02-08-2008, 06:00 AM
penaltykicked, she has very nice hooters.

penaltykicked
02-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Rebecca now has me laying on my back in the middle of the bed tied up spread-eagled by four pairs of her panties to the four bed posts. My wife then straddles my body facing away from me and sits her naked ass down onto my face. She reaches into her cbt chest and pulls out a plastic ruler and begins to swat at my cock and balls repeatedly. After about 50 smacks she tells me I'm going to be really sore in the morning. As a result of the harsh beating my cock is hard as a rock, she then pulls out a toilet brush from her cbt chest and begins to insert my cockhead into the hole of the brush. She then grabs the handle and begins to slowly rub the brush up and down my dick and this is very painful yet she is laughing at how angry my now purple cock looks. Rebecca yanks the brush off of my member abruptly and squeezes more precum out of me onto her fingers. She then lifts her ample ass off of my face and spreads the fluid onto her pink asshole which is promptly lowered back to my waiting mouth as she commands me to clean her asshole! As she settles back in to grinding her ass into face she applys some sterile sex lube to her pinky finger, grabs my cock forcefully with her free hand and begins to insert her slippery finger into the end of my penis. She tells me its not worthy of being called a cock while she is finger fucking it because cock is a proud word and since I allow her to violate me this way we should call it a penise. She works her finger into my penis with slow in and out motions until she has buried her digit into my penis to her second knuckle (which took many sessions to do). Once she has loosened me up she begins to rotate her finger and fuck my poor penise rapidly until I scream and she floods my face with a massive amount of her cum from a shuddering orgasm.
She then removes her finger from my violated manhood, raises her massiveness from my face to make sure I'm still breathing, Tells me she loves me and that my first piss is really going to hurt (shes very right). We then pause for more beers and cigs. When we resume I usually tie her big massive breasts very tightly by encircling them with parachute cord until they are swollen and reddish. I then attach a large clip to one of her ample nipples and she attaches one to the other stump like protrusion of a nipple. This makes her even hornier and lets her feel a fraction of what she is putting me through. She resumes her position of sitting on my face and pulls out a stencil cutting like wheel thingy she purchased in the sewing section of walmart (I think I've heard it called a whortens wheel?). She then runs the damnable thing all over my sore cock and balls like shes doing an angry painting or something. After a few shrieks of pain from me she drops the tool of testicular torture and punches my balls 8 or 9 times for being such a wimp.
After more beers and cigs we are now into our third hour of play and she has cum 2 or 3 times on my face. As we continue she grabs my balls very hard and begins to squeeze the poor bastards until I break out into a sweat and continues to squeeze until at her command I stick my toungue as far up into her lovely asshole as possible and she doesnt let go until she feels thoroughly reemed. Then to my absolute horror she pulls out the vegetable brush which is very small with a very small hole in the middle of it. She places the scrub brush at the head of my cock and says to me "come on baby you can do it if you love me you will do it push your cock through the hole!" I refer to this brush as the gates of hell it hurts so damn much but she lovingly convinces me to fuck it every time. After much strenous yanking she finally secures the brush around my scarred cock down to the base. She is very giddy at this point and pulls out a ball point pen and squeezing my balls she begins to write her name and some stupid sentence on them while the brush is choking my angry dick.This night she wrote "Rebecca, fragile, handle with care!".
At this point she pulls out the new implement of the week which today is a pair of my underwear with two large pines cones in them. She commands me to put the underwear on and stand up on the floor, She then stands in front of me and places the pine cones in my underwear right at my balls. Rebecca then tells me she loves me again and unleashes a flurry of kicks and knees into my pine cone sheilded nuts dropping me to the ground many times. This concludes the evening as just when it's time for me to fuck her she looks down into my underwear and tells me my cock and balls are shredded from the pine cones and she doesnt want any of the pine cone bits in her gash. She then sentences me to laying in bed cuddled up behind her while she brings herself off yet again with her massive dildo as she grinds her ass back into my pinecone coated balls as we drift off to sleep.
Sometimes she will just hop on my cock after our ballbusting sessions and ride the hell out of me but she will often wait until I fill her with my cum and then try to leap up onto my face with her dripping swollen cavernous pussy. Once in a while we actually just get to have normal sex, can you believe I'm the one that introduced her to the ballbusting lifestyle? I think I have created a monster! A MONSTER BALLBUSTER!

Pupuce
02-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Very interesting. I'd like to see more of your kind wife and to read more of your nights with here. :)

But, try to give some air to your text. Like, if your text wasn't about ballbusting fetish, wich is my favorit, I wouldn't have even bother reading it, WALLOFTEXT effect. :P

Cheers,

Pupuce

btothertotheent
02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Wow good story - you are very lucky!

nuts4her
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Glad to know i'm not the only guy who gets his dick bent back. Hurts when she thumps the head like that.:thumbup

combibitch
02-10-2008, 10:11 AM
wow, your wife's pretty fat ;)

but i like the story, wish she was not that ugly (dont want to bither u, its just not my taste o girls)

poolman2
02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
penaltykicked

I think the pic is hot and she is very attractive.

Thank you for the postings. :)

poolman2

Dragonsandr
02-11-2008, 10:20 AM
that`s the best thing i`ve ever heard ... hope u`ll post more ... btw can u post some pics of the bare feet ? :X tks :X ... and if u could some of them when she kick`s u ... hope to hear more :X :iluvu:

penaltykicked
02-12-2008, 02:13 PM
combibitch how can you say she is ugly when you havent seen her face by the way inner beauty is much ,more important than outer beauty why are you here on my thread, just move on if you dont like it she is 6 foot blond 160lb with 40 DD's from germany and I think she is the sexiest woman in the world. ANYWAY I just had a second story published at another site the url is www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.phb?id=350703 . EVERYONE else thank you very much for your comments I hope this link doesnt violate any rules of the forum I truly love this place, thank you!

penaltykicked
02-12-2008, 02:49 PM
apparently the link only takes you to the site but if you click on new stories its currently on the second page entitled rebeccas new joys the author which is me is smokey52

poolman2
02-13-2008, 02:12 AM
penaltykicked,

I just happened to have read Rebecca's Toys last night. I really enjoyed it. :bananajum You write well. I didn't get to Rebecca's New Joys yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

How much of these stories is true?

poolman2

Magnum
02-13-2008, 09:44 AM
combibitch how can you say she is ugly when you havent seen her face by the way inner beauty is much ,more important than outer beauty why are you here on my thread, just move on if you dont like it she is 6 foot blond 160lb with 40 DD's from germany and I think she is the sexiest woman in the world. ANYWAY I just had a second story published at another site the url is www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.phb?id=350703 . EVERYONE else thank you very much for your comments I hope this link doesnt violate any rules of the forum I truly love this place, thank you!

Your wife has a gorgeous body. My wife is an Amazon, 5'8" muscular 160lbs and can bust balls with the best of them. I don't like anorexic women so don't listen to what combibitch said. your wife looks very hot and powerful so thank you for sharing, and yes a pic of her feet would be awsome!!

penaltykicked
02-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Thank you so much for your comments the story's ( the short version here and the long version on literotica are completely true) We have been practicing femdom and cbt(cock and ball torture) for many years now.This all started with me tying her tits up and torturing her nipples but somehow I introduced her to torturing me (specifically my cock and balls). Yes I introduced her to this and encouraged her to research it. I don't remember the sites she searched but one of them had a huge list of ways to implore cbt on a man and she became addicted. She has told me if I ever stop letting her bust me she will leave me. I'm not sure how serious she is about that but I have no intention of making her stop. I have created a monster that I love very much oh how lucky I am! I would post pics of her feet, but for now she says no, cause she has a tattoo on one toe of each foot and does not wish to be recognized for this type of thing. I will try to persuade her to let me post more pics but I'm sure the persuasion will be painful for me. I love this forum it's wonderful

mvp
02-14-2008, 01:29 AM
how about some pics of her ass so we can see what sits on your face

fittizzioh
02-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Your wife is gorgeous! I have a ballbusting girlfriend too and i love her so much but i have to say it!!!!
Aren't you jealous in posting her astonishing boobs on the forum??

penaltykicked
02-19-2008, 12:43 PM
We both love showing her off but not to the extent that she will be recognized but I guess noone liked the storys

Magnum
02-22-2008, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=penaltykicked;40582]Thank you so much for your comments the I would post pics of her feet, but for now she says no, cause she has a tattoo on one toe of each foot and does not wish to be recognized for this type of thing.

If it's not real big a bandaid might cover it but my wife also has recognizable tatoos on a toe and ankle but I figured with the millions of internet users the chances are very slim at best to be recognized. I respect her choice though and if at some point decides to please post them.

basil1492
02-27-2008, 03:58 AM
Hi penaltykicked. Can you explain exactly what the veg brush is, sounds like a great tool. Also can you let us know what else your wife has in the cbt chest. My wife likes to try new things out and would like a few ideas. Great story btw, any chance of describing a different saturday night, the wife is always looking for new things to tryout.

penaltykicked
02-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks for everyones feedback and comments. The veg brush is a vegetable scrubbing brush it is about 10 - 12 inches long with very very stiff plastic bristles with not much give the hole in the middle is very small. Let me warn you this brush is very painful and the worst part is when it comes off. OUCH!
If you want to experiment with the brushes I suggest you first try the toilet brush then try to progress to the veg brush. My cock is 7 inches and fairly fat the veg brush will only fit on if your wife ****** it on very painfully and my dick was bleeding a little when she ripped it off.As for other tools in her cbt chest I will post another sat nite adventure if I receive 3 or more requests. have you read my latest story on literotica.com look up the author smokey52.thankks

mvp
02-27-2008, 01:37 PM
I looked for your story there but did not find it can you post it here and can we see a pic or pics of your wife's ass soon it will be nice to see the ass that sits on your face

basil1492
02-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi, just read the story, does sound great but not sure i could get through even the hole of the toilet brush. Pine cones sound good idea though. Will look forward to the next saturday story.

wasdkill
02-27-2008, 08:50 PM
thats some great stuff

penaltykicked
02-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Another of my wifes sat nite adventures started out much the same as the others as with us enjoying some herbal enhancement me having a hot bath with a few beers and her kicking and kneeing my balls much the same as the first story but as I said before every week she adds atleast one but quite often several new tools to her cbt chest which she suprises me with in the bedroom. After her laying on her back flutter kicking my balls while she plays with her big wet pussy she pulled out her first new tool which was a set of halloween vampire teeth which she placed in her mouth and began to chomp quite forcebly on my cock and balls until she had left satisfactory bite marks on my genitals. She then produced a few thick rubber bands which she wrapped one around the base of my dick and one around my balls which made everything red and swollen looking. She then removed a few of her earings and began to stick me many times with her sharp earings right into my nuts and cock which left a little dab of blood after every puncture. This was very painful especially since I could'nt see anything she was doing because she was smothering me with her ass on my face. After she was satisfied with my torture she replaced her jewelry into her ears she lubed up her pinky finger and inserted it into my cock hole turning my dick into a penis once again for her pleasure. After she thouroughly finger-fucked my penis she raised her fat ass up off of my face long enough for me to see the jar she held in her hands which contained five or six bees. Let me preface this by saying what first started us down this path of cock and ball destruction was my torturing her tits by tying them tightly and torturing her nipples. One of the things I had done to her was after her massive tits were tied tightly I produced a large jar with a few bees in it and unscrewed the lid and placed the jar over one of her massive jugs. The bees didnt cooperate at first but once I blew a liuttle pot smoke into the jar they began to sting her breast and one even stung her on the nipple. I was hopefull she had forgotten this but aparrently she hadnt. As soon as I saw the jar I begged her for mercy and told her I would do anything short of being gay just please dont do it she said then dont ever piss me off and she set the jar of bees down. I told her thank you so much but she replied dont thank me yet you said you would do anything. We then took a break, smoked another joint and had a few more beers. When we resumed she said by the way how dare you not shave your balls properly for me so every hair you missed I'm going to yank out with these tweezers one by one which she did and let me tell you I will never miss a hair again. She then left the room for a minute but she quickly returned with a bowl full of ice water shich she told me to place my poor balls in she then lit a candle and began to drip hot wax onto my cockhead while my balls were submerged in icewater oh my god how fire and ice can be such crosswired pain. Once she had condomized my cock in wax she blew the candle out with her dick sucking lips and roughly picked the melted wax off of my dick. She then said oh honey law and order is coming on and I'm going to be sitting on your face for the entire episode and your going to get your filthy toungue as far into my asshole as posiible and your not allowed to stop until thre show is over and if you don't clean my asshole sufficiently I will put my busy bees to work. Needless to say I made her fat asshole clean enough to eat off of by the time I was done. She then told me I was to suck on her enlarged nipples while she rubbed vicks vaporub on my nuts ( we use icyhot sometimes but believe me icyhot is very extreme and not for the faint of heart, icyhot is pure hell and once its on there is no going back be forwarned). Once my balls were burning and her nipples were hard as nails she told me I could fuck her. I mounted her like a stallion and pounded her used pussy for all I was worth. Even though my cock is 7 inches and very fat I felt as if I was throwing a penny into a wishing well. As soon as I came before I knew what was happening she sat on my afce almost before I was finished cumming and demanded I lick and chew her to another orgasm while she squeezed my nuts the whole time. When she came she almost smothered me to death. When we were done she commanded me to get her another beer and get my filthy ass into the shower!

basil1492
02-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Another good saturday story. We are still hoping you can give us some ideas by letting us know some of the more fun objects in the cbt chest. Maybe some of the more weird or strange things she's tried (or more painful).

basil1492
03-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi, anything new happen this saturday?

tha1gun
05-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I love these stories.

tha1gun
05-05-2008, 08:44 PM
how about some pics of her ass so we can see what sits on your face

I second this.