PDA

View Full Version : New story

Carlos
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
I wrote my first ballbusting story. It's partially family related, but not completely. Tell me what you guys think of it.

My sister Jamie and I had always had an interesting relationship. I was a senior in high school, and pretty much the average nerd. Not a social outcast, but not extremely popular. She was the complete opposite. She was a sophomore, and much more preppy. She seemed to be friends with everyone in the school. We often made fun of each other, but it was never anything serious.

One day, we were at home after school before our parents got home. Everyday we were given a list of chores to be done before they got home. I started refusing to do any, making her do them all. After a few days, she confronted me. I told her I was sorry, but really just didn’t want to do them. She warned that if I didn’t do my share, she’d hurt me. It was an old joke between us, so I just shrugged it off and laughed. I closed my eyes telling her that I’d give her a free shot. 3 seconds later, I felt a pain explode from in between my legs. For the first second I stood their motionless, not believing what had happened. When I opened my eyes, I saw her give me an ‘I told you so’ look, before going to watch TV. I fell to the ground, moaning in a fetal position. After 5 minutes, commercials came on and she went to the kitchen to wash some dishes. I saw her approach me on the way, then her foot landed right on my chest. I knew what was coming next, but was helpless to prevent it. I held my hands in as protective a position around my balls as possible, but her next foot landed right on top of them and I didn’t have any strength to stop them from being crushed. 3 minutes later, as she headed back to watch her show I begged her not to do it again. She smiled coyly. I begged her “I’ll do anything, please.” She smiled and knew exactly what to say. “Next Saturday, will you do anything?” I remembered next Saturday was her sweet 16 birthday party. Our parents would be out of town, and being 18, they trusted me to supervise her party. It would be small, only 5 others, all girls. I replied “anything, so long as you don’t hurt me.” She frowned and said “oh we’ll hurt you, but I promise we won’t go overboard….” As she said this she positioned her foot right over my balls, resting her foot on my hands. I was scared out of my mind and agreed, hoping she was telling the truth. At that, she smiled and helped me up, gave me an ice pack, and let me get out of the rest of the chores. Her kindness started to scare me, but I knew I had to do what I agreed to. I hoped it was the right decision.

The rest of the week passed way too quickly, with Jamie being extremely nice to me. All too soon, it was Saturday. At 3:00, all the girls were here and they were in the basement. I watched TV, biding my time until I’d be called down there. I knew that despite how embarrassing and painful this might turn out to be, at least the girls were all pretty hot. This however presented a problem if I got a hard-on and they noticed. I wore whitey tighties and jeans just in case, to try to hide it. At 3:30, I heard her voice, calling me down. I headed down, scared, but excited. I went in front of them, and noticed how most of them were wearing tank tops and baggy sweatpants-just comfortable clothes. She explained to me that for the next 12 hours, I was to be their servant, and plaything. At the word plaything, some of the girls in the back started giggling. “First rule!” she shouted. “For the remainder of the day and night, you will wear no clothes.” I couldn’t believe her. In front of all of her friends, I had to be naked. But I had agreed to anything, and if I refused they could easily overpower me. “No cameras?” I asked. “None. What happens tonight will not leave the house. Unless you fail to comply….” I felt slightly more reassured, and took my shirt off. When I took my jeans off, they all burst out laughing. Being ****** to strip in front of a bunch of hot girls had caused me to get hard, and they could clearly see it through my underwear. Not only did they mock my whitey tighties, but that I was hard. After stripping completely in front of a bunch of younger girls, Melissa, known as a bit of a slut, took some yarn and wrapped it around my scrotum above my balls several times. She clearly knew what she was doing. It held my balls out similar to if she had used a rubber band, but the string was thicker due do being wrapped many times, and it was tight enough that the only way to get it off would be scissors. My balls were now extremely vulnerable, not even able to move around in my scrotum. Next, she took some duct tape. She pulled a piece about a foot long, grabbed my erect penis, and yanked it up against my chest. This caused a little precum to come out. “Exciting, eh?” she teased. She then stuck the duct tape to my penis and stood there like she was about to go around my entire body with the tape. Instead, she ordered me to spin. I complied, and while she stood there smiling, I caused the duct tape to wrap around me 4 whole times. My hard penis was helplessly trapped against my stomach, and had no chance of escaping. I knew that if I stayed hard, it would start to hurt a ton. Luckily, the hard-on was starting to subside. She grabbed me and kissed me. What a kisser! This girl knew exactly how to control a man. After 2 seconds, she stopped, my boner had returned. She patted my helpless balls lightly twice, and spun around. I moaned, easily feeling it because of how helpless they were. Jamie ordered me to go up and get snacks for everyone, and I complied, relieved to get away. When I got back down, they took the snacks and ordered me to lie down. One of them sat directly on my face. Two more on my chest, and a third on my legs, constantly tickling my exposed balls. I struggled to breath, but managed. They seemed to forget about me for a while, save for light punches to my balls every 5 minutes. After being sent up for a few minutes to get more drinks, they told me their first game. One of them was going to kick me in the balls as hard as she could. I got to pick which one. I was told to pick the one I think could do the least damage to me. At first I thought they were being nice by letting me choose. I picked Jenny, who was a small unathletic girl. I figured she couldn’t hurt me anywhere near as bad as the others. But then I realized the trick. Now she was mad, and had one free shot—which in my given condition would be the most painful shot I’ve ever experienced. Jamie jumped up, holding my arms behind my back. Two other girls each held one of my legs spread, and another covered my eyes with her hands. I heard Jenny get up, mutter “you’re going to pay for that…” and get ready. What seemed like an eternity, I stood there, preying she’d miss and only get a light hit on me. But my balls were unblocked for her to see, held in the most vulnerable way possible. I felt her foot all of a sudden contact my balls. I had no warning. The girls holding and blindfolding me all let go and watched. My hands went right to my balls and I was on the ground as fast as gravity took me. They all burst out laughing, high-fiving Jenny. It took me 20 seconds just to breath again. I was told if I could get upstairs within 5 minutes, I wouldn’t be hurt for 2 hours. But after the 5 minutes, I hadn’t even budged. I couldn’t move anything, feeling like I was on the verge of throwing up. Melissa approached me and sat on my chest, near my neck. She put my helpless arms in-between her legs, in a complete schoolgirl pin. I couldn’t have gotten out of this with full strength, let alone like this. I stared up at her. She looked down and smiled teasingly. Jamie told her to make me hard again, to add to the pain. She nodded and took her tank top off. Her boobs were only slightly covered by a small lace bra, and I had an amazing view of them. She bent over again, and started to kiss me. While trying not to, I couldn’t help it and I became hard once again. New pain entered and I wished I had managed to make it upstairs. Immediately after becoming hard, my sister ordered Melissa to stop, and she slowly rose. I tried to rise with her, but soon couldn’t because of her weight. She kept her shirt off though, and whispered “pathetic” while I tried to resist. Without warning, two more of my sisters friends, I didn’t even see who because Melissa was blocking my view, each flicked a finger at each testicle. ****** to take the full blow, my balls exploded with more pain. Then I heard Rachael announce a new game. She flicked one of my testicles and asked me which one she flicked. If I could guess 5 in a row, I’d be free. But as she flicked the first one, I couldn’t even tell which. The pain was so overwhelming; each flick was just another small wave of pain. “Left”, I guessed. But I was wrong. I couldn’t even get one. Melissa got off of me so I could see Rachael give me my punishment. My hands went straight to my balls, trying to protect them. She sat down in-between my legs and gently put her bare foot on my hands. “I’m going to recommend you move your hands” she warned. Knowing she could kick right through them anyway, I complied in hopes for a lighter hit. I closed my eyes expecting a full force kick to hit them. I was ordered to open them and watch, helpless. She gently put her foot against my balls and slowly put pressure on them. They became trapped against my crotch and were slowly compressed. This was the first time my balls had ever been squeezed. After slowly applying more and more force, she held the force constant. I started to scream and was promptly slapped across the face by Melissa. Then she started rolling her foot. Instead of just pure squeezing, she was grinding them slowly into my crotch. She stared at me the whole time, smiling at my discomfort. I began to beg her to stop. Melissa told her to stop, and she did briefly. Melissa and Jenny both went behind me and warned me if I looked, I would never have children. I closed my eyes out of pure fear, and after a minute, Melissa had two thongs in her hand. They had both removed their thongs, both of them wet. Melissa shoved both of them into my mouth and taped my mouth shut over them. “That’ll shut him up.”

They left me alone for about half an hour after that, still gagged. I lied still, holding my balls in pain, hoping that their intermission would last, trying not to draw attention to myself. After that, they made me go up and bring them some more drinks while they would come up with the next game. I had trouble getting up the stairs, but knew life would only be worse if I couldn’t. After coming back down, Jamie told me “Ok big brother. Now for revenge for all those times you’ve picked on me.” She grabbed my exposed balls with her hands. “Christy here has never had the joy of orgasm. You’re going to give it to her, orally, while I squeeze your balls as hard as I can. When she orgasms, I’ll stop, and you’ll be free for the rest of the day.” She let go of my balls and shoved me to the ground. Melissa and Rachael both quickly grabbed an arm, while Jenny sat on my legs. Jamie took my balls in her hand, and I saw as Christy removed her baggy sweat pants and thong. She removed the duct tape covering my mouth, and I spit the two thongs already in my mouth out. She lowered herself until her pussy was directly on my mouth, her full weight on me. “Go!” said Jamie, and at once new pain exploded through my balls. I struggled for a second before realizing I was helpless, and began to eat her out. The pain in my balls prevented me from thinking about anything except making the pain stop. Christy started to moan as she got closer, and I went even faster. After what seemed like an eternity, her juices flowed into my mouth, and I felt my balls get released. Jamie smiled down at me, enjoying the misery I was in. All of the girls let go of me, and I was told I was allowed to leave, but had to leave the tape and yarn on my balls and penis on for the rest of the night. I lied there in the basement unable to move for an hour, while they ignored me, until finally I was able to get up and leave. The next week in school, I walked slightly funny all week due to the pain they caused. Every time I passed any of them, they smiled at me, and laughed at my discomfort.