agent_mouse
02-07-2008, 06:23 AM
:Baahaha: awesome! i'd buy one! :thumbup

kickme000
02-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Very interesting indeed.

dicky
02-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Yeah, that's cool, man! I'd ask her for a jerk off ...;)

kickme000
02-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah, that's cool, man! I'd ask her for a jerk off ...;)

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/5414105.html

sunk
02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Wouldn't really do it for me though. I prefer the real thing!

angelfan
02-07-2008, 06:26 PM
That's cool when "science fiction" of the past becomes "non-fiction" of the present. Probably until robots evolve so much that we humans become obsolete.

pantpas
02-07-2008, 06:33 PM
eheh, i would like to be that man in front of that robottie :)

johnny_cockNballs
02-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Sorry, I don't understand this. A robot is a machine, it isn't male/female.

Why not have a cricket bat machine break your balls? No difference.

I want human female break my balls, or no fun.

Girthtron
02-07-2008, 10:32 PM
One time on the planet Ballsores a female robot named Kathy wanted to know what I was doing their, she being the head robot and every thing I think. So I told her. "Go fuck yourself! You fucking shiny ass twat"!

Well I didn't really know how I got their because the last thing I remembered was urinating on turtle behind the american legion (Post 318) at around 2:45AM when suddenly I looked up and saw this big black triangle thing.

"Fuck you! You shiny ass twat!. Where the fuck am I? You fucking weird ass FUCK! Shit this an't New Jersey"!

This wasn't New Jersey, I wasn't in New Jersey anymore! She looked down at me saying. "What is this thing beside you"? I looked over and saw the turtle I'd been peeing on slowly crawling away. Oh that, thats a peeing stone we use on earth to pee on. I could see this wasn't going to wash because even in this place urinating on small things probably wasn't done.

So I said.

Magnum
02-08-2008, 10:34 AM
I would like the Fembots in Austin Powers or the robots in Future World. How about the Bionic Woman?

TVEE
02-08-2008, 03:31 PM
cool ! are those robots on sale ? :jumpsmile

Tumor
02-10-2008, 06:53 AM
Another ad for the Jane 2.0...

ChiefSoreballs
02-10-2008, 09:35 AM
I would like the Fembots in Austin Powers or the robots in Future World. How about the Bionic Woman?

I like tumors idea and pics, but beeing busted by some fembots would be more fun:

http://www.allthingsmike.com/CulturalBlender/robots/fembots.jpg

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
wild:bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: :bananad:

Tumor
02-11-2008, 03:26 AM
Like this you mean...?

dicky
02-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Another ad for the Jane 2.0...

Cool! That's almost exactly what I meant, there's just a part missing...;)
Hoping for more!:bananajum

guntime2
02-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Sorry, I don't understand this. A robot is a machine, it isn't male/female.

Why not have a cricket bat machine break your balls? No difference.

I want human female break my balls, or no fun.

Yeah I think the same too. I don't get the sexy part in this, it's like blasting your balls with a three or kinda, it's not a human female form.

Tumor
02-13-2008, 01:42 AM
It's just that not all (real) women are into this, Guntime...
Another one...

Magnum
02-14-2008, 09:39 AM
I like tumors idea and pics, but beeing busted by some fembots would be more fun:

http://www.allthingsmike.com/CulturalBlender/robots/fembots.jpg

Can anyone tell me the real name of the gal who played the fembot in the very back of the picture? She had incredible legs and feet. She could have kicked very hard judging by the muscular legs she sported.

juggalosnyder
03-18-2008, 10:11 AM
no more tumor? u seemed to have a lot goin for this...:confused:

lollamao
03-18-2008, 10:13 AM
no more tumor? u seemed to have a lot goin for this...:confused:

ahhaa

lollllllll

frostbyte252252
03-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Robots just dont do it for me. Sorry.

juggalosnyder
03-18-2008, 10:06 PM
i was just joeing when i said i was lookin for more... nope im good

Richter
03-21-2008, 08:04 PM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/3-20-08/charlatantric1.jpg

pungdjur
03-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Well here's an example of the reverse: a girl kicking a robot in the groin. Sorry for being slightly off topic...

bustlovers
01-04-2010, 01:10 PM
:o :oThe Jane 2.0 comic was oooookaaaay, I guess, but use several more pages to tell the story, stretching the story out just slightly and have at least a few more things happen, maybe add a third character (human, animal, alien, creature, etc, [male / female] as a fellow spokes-thing for the robot and maybe show what happened with Jane 1.0 and if there were any more Janes, or maybe if somebody, at the same time the Jane was being made, perhaps was making a [Tarzan, George, etc] [1.0, 2.0, etc]. (not necessarily a robot but something else maybe, [creature, animal, beast, metahuman, machine, cyborg, computer, demon, angel, elf, giant, giantess, heroine, etc] either as a test target for the Jane, or as a husband, beau, rival, villain, opponent, or just to compete economically [at stores as a competing product against the Jane.] The other robot, alien, could either be smarter or more and advanced than the Jane in some way [strength, will, endurance, vision, stamina, speed, drive, interactivity, connectivity, learning, wierdness, love, emotion, eroticism, sexuality, sex drive, force, knowledge, or referrence etc], (if not all of these, maybe two or three of these at the very least), or he could make the Jane seem like a regular Six Of Nine by comparison, (and by this I mean he would be dumber, slower, weaker, less emotional, more stupid, wierder, less loving, more ignorant, less interaction more closed-off, more of an introvert, less forceful, less brave, etc. Perhaps he would come out sort of advanced over Jane but then maybe he would be so completely taken by her beauty, love, eroticism, strength, etc, that he would be completely dumbstruck and would lose some of his intelligence and other impressive attributes from looking at her, almost lovestruck.

:) Also, at least a little more detail, features, appearances, color variety, facial and body expressions, dialogue, facial and body expressiveness, and personality for the robot.
Plus, at least a little more detail, clothing and dialogue for the male.
These things, in addition to the first list of things I said, would make the story at least a bit more interesting.
:) :o

samuelbbbb
01-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Well here's an example of the reverse: a girl kicking a robot in the groin. Sorry for being slightly off topic...

i see the hit is always effective, anyway :)

mikehawk6902
01-05-2010, 09:13 AM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/3-20-08/charlatantric1.jpg

It is that reason alone I would never buy any Ball-Busting robot running Microsoft operating software.

ball_bustee
01-05-2010, 07:31 PM
It is that reason alone I would never buy any Ball-Busting robot running Microsoft operating software.

agreed.. Linux.. all the way

Wraxz
01-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Funny pics! :D

gerian
01-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Hey
Found out one interesting thing. If you want I can design one robot which can bust you when your near with random streight and random speed from random positions...

MadMax1971
01-23-2010, 06:11 AM
The Female robot from Terminator 3 was a ballbuster.
Interaktions with her, why not?

P.