PDA

View Full Version : Isn't her face her most erotic attribute?

martinoooo
02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Dear Friends,

I am puzzled by the posts of pictures that just show female body parts (or even worse male ones!). That is not to say that I don't admire the female body - I do indeed - but without her face it has no eroticism for me whatsoever. :( :confused:

For me the most erotic aspect of the female body is most definately her face, especially her eyes. I do like to see girls dressed in plain-coloured tiny, shiny, wet-look micro-miniskirts and tight, shiny, silky panties: I say plain-coloured because I think that emphasises the female form so much better. There is nothing like the thrill of looking up a girl's shiny, silky micro-miniskirt and enjoying her thighs and a flash of tight, shiny, silky panty, and perhaps even seeing a little crease of femaleness there: but for me the jolt of joy comes when our eyes meet and she smiles to show that she has caught me out, trapped me by exposing my male weakness and is imposing her dominance on me. I do enjoy stroking a nice pair of thick plaîts too, but only if she is looking me in the eye and watching my submissiveness. My most powerful fantasy is that a pretty, slender, vulnerable and innocent looking, girlish girl teases and smiles at me until I am 'gagging' for her, both emotionally and physically: She then defeats and humiliates me in a fight in front of a jeering female audience and then, taking off my shorts to expose my humiliating male arousal for the girl who has beaten me, she puts one foot on my chest in the time-honoured pose of the victorix, and looks down at me, laughing and jeering at my abject humiliation. I like to kiss her panties in submission and it is a joyous priviledge when she ****** me to lick pussy: licking pussy is my most wonderfullly happy experience, but especially so if I can look into her eyes - and she into mine - and if it gives her pleasure and I can see it in her face and her laugh and her smiles. For her to have an an orgasm is a most exquisite thrill for me if see the pleasure in her face and the dominance in her eyes. When I enjoy the ultimate male fantasy of being ********* by the girl it must be as she looks me in the eye and holds her trophies of my defeated manhood up for the jeering girls to see and I watch the smug, satisfied, happy, victorious look on her face and the laughter in her eyes.

I don't really get anything from scowling femdoms and not being able to see their faces. Is that abnormal? :o What do you all think, please: what is a femdom's most erotic attribute?

More posts with pictures showing girls' faces please!:loveeyes :thumbup :wooow

Yours sincerely,
martinOOOO

Castratrix's pet
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
A girl's or a woman's face is certainly one of her erotic atributes. Looking into her face and deep into her eyes hypnotized by her as she does whatever to my balls and cock.