PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on an old japanese F/m artist.

sunk
02-07-2008, 05:55 PM
The artist did Fm spanking drawings. Supposedly named "Choco chip". Does anyone know the name of the old site or the old url. Anything? It is a near total google wash.

johnny_cockNballs
02-07-2008, 08:33 PM
The artist did Fm spanking drawings. Supposedly named "Choco chip". Does anyone know the name of the old site or the old url. Anything? It is a near total google wash.

You have to give more information. "Choco-Chip" is very common phrase in Japan. Many Japanese use Choco for chocolate, so is very common word. There is band "Choco Chip", there is manga "Choco Chip", there is candy "Choco Chip", there is nickname "Choco Chip"...

Maybe the artist use it as nickname or critisize somebody in parody, so use word Choco Chip.

I check alot Japanese website, but there is no FM person artist "Choco Chip."

scrot12
02-09-2008, 09:52 AM
yeah great blog you got there!

sunk
02-11-2008, 09:17 AM
You have to give more information. "Choco-Chip" is very common phrase in Japan. Many Japanese use Choco for chocolate, so is very common word. There is band "Choco Chip", there is manga "Choco Chip", there is candy "Choco Chip", there is nickname "Choco Chip"...

Maybe the artist use it as nickname or critisize somebody in parody, so use word Choco Chip.

I check alot Japanese website, but there is no FM person artist "Choco Chip."

Sorry. Someone mentioned them on another forum and I was attempting to loacate some of their old works. This is all I know. :( I tried searching google, yahoo, everything and basically came up with the same problem.

From the other forum the person said they named their site "Choco Chip Cookies" -- yes, really. I would think it was a joke, but then again the japanese have their own ways....