PDA

View Full Version : Did girls ever bust balls in the 1950's, 1960's?

eric B
02-08-2008, 05:55 AM
You never see many films before the 1970's where a girl busts a guy. I wonder if that's because girls didn't really do it before then.

Julie18nz
02-08-2008, 06:14 AM
You never see many films before the 1970's where a girl busts a guy. I wonder if that's because girls didn't really do it before then.

I would be more inclined to say that people werent quite so obsessed with sexual violence back then. I have a few older friends that have said that as long as they can remember, it has been around. Its certainly NOT new :)

thelantern
02-08-2008, 06:23 AM
I would be more inclined to say that people werent quite so obsessed with sexual violence back then. I have a few older friends that have said that as long as they can remember, it has been around. Its certainly NOT new :)Or maybe it just wasn't as publicised--with today's media, the internet, et al, you can find pretty much anything you want.

helios
02-08-2008, 07:33 AM
Who was it who said that sex was invented in 1964 (Larkin?). Well, in some ways I think he was right, it was definitely re-invented: there was a greater openness about sex (amongst the young generation anyway). But still it took decades for fetishes to be recognised in popular culture as OK, by which I mean not regarded as signs of mental illness, or moral sickness etc.

My personal intuition is also that for as long as a "lie back and think of England" attitude persisted (as it did for much of the twentieth century, for women in this country), then because of the very nature of how women were instructed to respond to male sexuality they were much less active, in the bedroom. I still find this repression very hard to understand - why would men want a partner who did not take the initiative, whose role in lovemaking was to be passive? I suppose it is another case of patriachal society making things worse for women, and for men.

That said, there have always been free thinkers, and there will always have been ballbusting, though as the previous posters have suggested, the nature of society and communications in the past means that it was much harder to share information about one's sexual proclivities. Heck, I remember what it was like, having these feelings before the advent of the internet - that I wanted my balls busted - and thinking that there was no way in to learning about how common this desire was.

helios

skipperbob
02-08-2008, 09:31 AM
I grew up in the fifties and believe me it was very frustrating! I knew what my fetish was but there were no outlets to see or experience it! I know it went on behind closed doors but it was certainly never talked about or shown in any public forum. My only relief were a very few books on self defense that showed some pics of women kicking men in the groin - believe me I wore those out looking at them! Men went to prostitutes, many times to have things done to them that they knew their prim and proper wives would never approve of! It was quite a scandal if a man was caught kissing a woman's feet or heaven forbid - asking her to kick him! Then in the early sixties things began to loosen up sexually and feminists made it ok to talk in public about women kicking men in the balls and even enjoying it and then the fun really began! I was a teenager in the sixties and things were much looser but still very little in the media about fetish things - thank God for the internet! So, I am sure behind closed doors things went on but it was never shown or talked about and certainly not as widespread as today.

eric B
02-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Wow. How old were you before you dicovered there was anyone apart from yourself who got off on it?

Magnum
02-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Raquel Welch was about the earliest ballbuster for me. I do remember though in one of the original Mission Impossible series the gal kicked a guy but it was hard to see. Those were the dark ages. I just can't imagine being young in this day and age. It would be ballbusting heaven.

Castratrix's pet
02-08-2008, 03:36 PM
You have to remember that things like movies were a lot more tame and restricted back then as to what they could and could not show. But just because it wasn't in any movies doesn't mean it didn't happen in real life. I'm sure girls have been kicking, kneeing, grabbing and squeezing, and all kinds of other hurtfull things to men's balls since forever, for as long as there have been guys and girls and balls.

skipperbob
02-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Wow. How old were you before you dicovered there was anyone apart from yourself who got off on it?

As a teenager I still felt like I was the only one who had the urges and desires to be kicked in the balls. It was very frustrating and my only outlet was to go watch martial arts demos at a nearby college where I might catch a fleeting glance of a kick to the groin. If it was a woman doing the kicking it was hard for me to hide my erection! There was no one to talk to about how I felt and no real outlet for me - I was alone! I tried to get my cousin to kick me sometimes just fooling around but she thought it was strange and I didn't push it. It wasn't until college that I began to see and read about others like me, the sixties were just starting to loosen up and I found a professional dom who was twenty years older than me and very experienced and she carefully led me into the joys of ballbusting and humiliating me with her feet! She told me about all her other clients who liked the same things I did and I felt much better knowing I was not alone! She and I had a relationship for ten years where I visited her regularly and she was just what I needed! I was so lucky to find her and she helped me alot - she not only busted me in many different ways, I got my first footjob from her and I was amazed at how great I felt! Much more confident after my time with her I branched out to find more women and then of course the internet came along and the rest is well known. Just be glad you didn't grow up in the frustrating fifties!

skipperbob
02-09-2008, 08:45 AM
You have to remember that things like movies were a lot more tame and restricted back then as to what they could and could not show. But just because it wasn't in any movies doesn't mean it didn't happen in real life. I'm sure girls have been kicking, kneeing, grabbing and squeezing, and all kinds of other hurtfull things to men's balls since forever, for as long as there have been guys and girls and balls.

Yes, girls did do those things back then but certainly not in the numbers they do now or as openly! Most girls back then were going through the same problems boys were, you felt like you were the only one with those feelings that were out of the norm and you kept them surpressed inside of you! Girls never saw another girl kicking a guy in the balls or had someone telling them it was ok to nail a guy in the nuts! In my frustration as a teen I would try and playfight with a girl on a date and most wouldn't do anything - some would playfight back but not hard and if they accidentaly hit your crotch they were upset and embarassed! Today it seems that girls can't wait to nail a guy in his gonads and they think it's fun! Oh if I had only been born twenty years later!