PDA

View Full Version : Novelty squishy foam balls

sumguy321
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm sure everyone is familiar with those foam balls or other shapes that you squeeze that supposedly relieve stress. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen one that was in the shape of testicles? My lady would definitely get a kick out of those.

If any of you can point me to an internet site that sold em, that would be fantastic. Thanks!

Magnum
02-09-2008, 11:33 AM
I actually made a pair of balls out of modeling clay and then had my wife stomp them flat. It was very hot!

dark_herc
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
They are called stressticles. they are out of stock in alot of places but if you just google it you could probably find some you could buy.

btothertotheent
02-09-2008, 03:03 PM
HAhaha - what an idea for someone to come up with! Hot!

sumguy321
02-11-2008, 04:47 PM
I bought some blue "got frustration" ones. They look a little more real than the stressticles, except that they're blue. Thanks for the tip though!

johnny_cockNballs
02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I like this concept. It can give the woman peace and easy mind from putting up with arrogant male behaviour. She feel angry at a man, can squeeze her toy stressticles. It will give the woman alot of relief and comfort. Maybe she can learn how to squeeze her lover's balls too, with stressticles practice.

Maybe young females, start 16 years, can get them in the school, and learn how to squeeze a boys young balls. The young women will learn how to take control of male body/behaviour at such a young age.

How can we get them, stressticles.

crushee
02-12-2008, 12:47 PM
One of the advantages of these balls is that one can train her forearm muscles, strengthening them and making her able to inflict more pain for an extended length of time...

uksurf
02-12-2008, 03:35 PM
My wife bought a pair of these home from work - a birthday present from another woman who I believe got them from BHS (a uk department store). Now........should I start panicking that she may like the feeling of squeezing these every time she is stressed or be hopeful........perhaps fantasy is better than reality!

mick_sl8ter
02-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Everyone should just buy a couple of them. They are always a good gift !

Support people who make and sell these products. Because such products promote ballbusting in general !

sunk
02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
They are called stressticles. they are out of stock in alot of places but if you just google it you could probably find some you could buy.

Yes. They are very popular item at bachelorette parties as well. If you check flickr or webshots, you'll find quite a few ladies having fun with them. I actually find it erotic those types of pictures.

sumguy321
02-13-2008, 03:05 PM
I got them today.They are pretty cool looking-- a little bigger than I thought they would be. And they look more real than the stressticles pictures that I've found. Overall, not bad at all for $4.50 USD.

Here's a link if any of you are interested.

http://www.qualitycondoms.com/page42.html#529

See ya!

johnny_cockNballs
02-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks! We checked all the "stressticles" websites -- Sold Out!

My lady wants the penis ear rings in that website, but I don't know if I can handle it. Hope she doesn't wear them outside.

sumguy321
02-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Well, she absolutely LOVED em! WOOHOO!