PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Shock Collar

Girthtron
02-09-2008, 05:26 PM
You know the type of electrical shock collars used for training dogs?

Well recently one saturday afternoon my wife Linda, and her friend Jan came home giggling and laughing about something they'd bought for me, and made me try to guess what it was, I didn't have a clue other then it was box in a bag with The Pet Store on it. Well I said looking at there big smiling faces. "Give me a clue". Both started giggling again with Jan jumping out saying. "It's something for your balls". "My balls?" I said a little flushed looking at Linda. Linda laughing at Jans boldness saying. "Yeah it's something for your balls big guy, you wear it around your balls"!

I was a little embarassed again about the way they both spoke about my balls, but I really shouldn't had been because Jan had seen and handled them many times before, being that she was Linda's best friend, taking what ever liberties she wanted with me especially with my balls, always amazed at their size and weight and always saying to Linda how luckly she was to fine a guy with such big heavy hanging balls.

Well I didn't have to guess anymore what was in the bag because Linda took it out (Innotek Small Dog Training Collar) "Oh fuck my balls were going to be in for some big trouble". I knew what it did to dogs and what it was going to do to me and my balls. They both laughed at seeing my look of apprehension with Linda saying. "Ok Bill get those clothes off and up on the coffee table down on all fours". I was use to this position on the coffee table with my balls hanging between my thighs so they could play with them. I did have a really big set balls, proud of their size and weight and proud of the fact that both women thought so to.

On the coffee table looking strait ahead while feeling the weight of my big heavy scrotum slowly swinging free under me, I waited with my cock throbbing down hard almost touching the table, then the laughter of Linda and Jan as they flopped down onto the sofa to the side of me tearing the box open, then the weight of my balls being lifted. It was Jan I knew her hands then I felt Lindas hands circling the top of my scrotums neck with the shock collar, grunting as she pulled it tight around the top of my big hanging sack. I grunted again from the sudden weight of my balls being suddenly dropped from Jans hands, being free again they felt good just hanging their. I was so proud of them and the attention they were getting until a stinging bolt of electricity shot through them, I jerked up with a spasm to the delight of Linda and Jan who were screaming with laughter. "My God it works Linda look at him! Look at those big ass balls on him trying to pull up"!

Linda hit the remote again and again a jolt of electricity shot into my balls I shrieked out. "MY FUCKING BALLS MY FUCKING BIG ASS FUCKING BALLS! DON'T LINDA DON'T"!

Girthtron
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Lobsterman

billyohbillyboy2000
02-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow, please continue!

Bolox
02-10-2008, 12:26 AM
If there not too busy, could you get them to take some photos next time? Ther will be a next time?

crush me
02-11-2008, 01:30 PM
I've always wanted to wear a shock collar around my balls and have a couple of women to be in control of the remote and then, we go out for the evening.

You can imagine the fun they would have and the torment that my balls would be in for.

:ibow4u:

sunk
02-13-2008, 01:33 PM
If women could somehow get these on all the males in their life and then find a way to activate them with mere thoughts, we would soon have a gynarchy in the world for sure. Hell even a regular remote might be good enough.

Please do go on!

experiment
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Has anyone else tried the small dog training collar? Do they fit and do they work well on the testicles?

ChiefSoreballs
02-17-2008, 06:59 AM
great thread, girthtron ! :ibow4u:

I have the following suggestion: instead of the remote control, it should be controlled by yourself (well, sort of) ! a sensor attached to your penis should trigger the shock whenever it senses that you are getting an erection. this way your wife can train you not to have any dirty thoughts that are not "authorized" by her !

the ultimate test would be if she invites some of her friendes and challenges them to trigger the device by teasing you ! you probably would be able to resist for some minutes in order to avoid the pain, but this would only motivate the girls to find even more sexy ways to get your attention until you finally are on the ground clutching your balls again !