PDA

View Full Version : 20% true 80% fantasy

mickeybb
02-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Story 20% true 80% fantasy
When i was about 10 years old i had a neighbor named Donna. She was quite a tomboy and i thought of her as one of the guys.
I had a huge backyard and for my birthday my parents had gotten a tent for us to play in and sleep outside on nice nights that were not to
hot. The tent was about 12 foot by 12 foot and had a high ceiling ( or it seemed high to a 10 year old ).My parents let my brother, who was 13
and i have friends spend the night from time to time and sleep in the tent.
One day i was at the nearby party store buying goodies for a sleepover with Donna and her little brother Kevin 8. Our parents didn't think
anything about boys and girls sleeping in a tent unsupervised because we were so young. While i'm getting the candy and chips Jeff a 13 year
old from down the street starts picking on me. He follows me out of the store and trips me saying "what's in the bag twerp?"
"Nothing for you, jerk." I responded .
"Well let's see it all together now" he said as he pushed me ripping the bag and spilling out all the stuff in it. "Well i guess you're right
nothing for me. See ya loser" he laughed and rode away on his bike.
When i got back to the tent Donna was in there.
"What's wrong ?" she asked seeing me sniffling and choking back tears.
"Jeff is always picking on me for no reason." I said still sniffling. "I wish i could beat his ass if he weren't so much bigger than me."
"My sister Jenny told me how to beat a boy in a fight no matter how old he is" Donna replied offering help. "It's a trick girls can use to
beat any boy".
"I'm not a girl ".
"You don't have to be. Let me tell you how to do it".
"Can't you just show me?" I asked not really knowing what i was asking for.
"Okay but you asked for it" she said with a little smirk i only recognized later as i remembered the events of that day. "You stand there
and be Jeff and i'll be you".
I stood in font of her trying to look like a jerk. "So what are you gonna do twerp"? I asked as Jeff.
"This" she replied as she lifted her tiny canvas pink keds at lightning speed into my young tender inexperienced balls.
Her reaction was one of giggling and curiosity, mine was immediate pain and fall to ground.
"Are you all right?" She asked. "my sister said it would work but that was amazing you stopped instantly and fell to the ground that
should work on Jeff."
After laying on my back for about 15 minutes i told Donna i had to go in the house for a while.
"I'll wait here."
I went and told my brother what happened and that i would really hurt Jeff.
"But you're a boy you shouln't do that to another boy. Girls get away with because we can't do it back to them. Jeff's bigger and stronger
than you and Donna so what if you kick him and he kicks you back?"
"I didn't think about that" i siad as i thought about that. "I'll figure out a way."
So i went out and talked to Donna.
"But if you're expecting it and allready got kicked by me you might be able to take it better than Jeff" she pointed out.
"I only took one kick and fell to the ground for 5 minutes."
"Why don't i kick you again and see how long you stay down and if it hurts less as you get used to it?" she asked as an innocent
young girl with no idea how much pain she inflicted. "Don't be a baby". Now she going for my pride.
"Okay we'll try another kick and see" i siad as she giggled with delight.
I stood across from her not moving just afraid of the pain. "You have to act like Jeff the jerk" she said. So i started to call her names and
push her around after a minute or so i stopped dreading the kick, she must have known when my guard was down because that's when
her pretty foot came up connecting as solidly as before. I expected the pain this time but it hurt like hell and i collapsed on the ground again.
"Wow you went down quick again i'll time you get up as soon as you can." she told fighting back her laughter. "Here this might help you
get up faster." she said slipping off her little pink shoe and placing her sweaty foot over my face.
I wanted to impress her, but somehow i was getting excited. I didn't understand why but i really liked laying there smelling the foot that
had dropped me here in the first place.
"Four minutes" she called out looking at her watch.
I decided that i had to get up to keep the game going, so i did.
"4:25 a little better"
"But not good enough if i want to win afight against a 13 year old. Will you help me practice some more? Actually using you're stinky foot
motivated me to get up faster too. So thank you"
"You're welcome" she replied as her now bare foot racked my balls for the 3rd time in 30 minutes. "Yes i will help you but if you want to
keep those balls you might not want to call my foot stinky again" she said in new dominant tone as she placed her heavenly scented ( not
stinky ) foot on my nose agian.
I knew i would have to get up before 4 minutes so i just enjoyed while i could. I think i won't be ready for Jeff until a few days of more practice.

FatSmurf
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Wow, awesome post.
I've always loved stories like that. Something about the innocence of young teenagers, i guess its so good cause it brings back the memories of the early years of my ballbusting life (which isnt too full:() cause too me, most sexual experiences are the best when your first exploring them as a child cause they're fresh and exciting to you.
I especially love the dialogue..."Why don't i kick you again and see how long you stay down and if it hurts less as you get used to it?" she asked as an innocent
young girl with no idea how much pain she inflicted
Thats great stuff

Also just wondering, what parts of that story are the true parts?

khar50
02-11-2008, 06:34 AM
that was cool, really liked the innocence of the story kee pit going

mickeybb
02-11-2008, 05:47 PM
part 2
"Wow 3:30 you're getting good at this" Donna said sounding just a little impressed. "Let's try 2 kicks before you fall. I'll do them
really fast one after the other so just try to take the first one for a second. Does that sound okay?"
"Sure" i replied "i appreciate you trying to toughen me up." Although at this point i think neither of us was thinking about Jeff.
As a matter of fact i wasn't thinking about anyone or anything but Donna and her slightly sweaty slightly dirty now bare right
foot and how turned on i was having it crash into my testicles at whatever speed she could make it move.
I was getting ready for the next kick or kicks as Donna had decided. I stood directly in front of her waiting not too patiently.
"You ready?" she asked.
"Ready when you are" i said.
"Jeff probably won't tell you hey i'm kicking your balls now. So why don't you take your mind off the kick, or should i say kicks"
she giggled.
"How do i do that"
"Let's just talk for a while"
"About what ?" I asked.
"Whatever how about which girls at school you think are cute."
"Well there's you..."
"No, you don't think of me that way" she snapped.
"Well not really, but you're the best to hang out with." I answered trying my best to not affend her but i was really starting to
think of her in a new way. As these thoughts raced through my head Donna's foot raced up to my groin. The impact was
immediate and severe, but i tried to wait for the 2nd. It was not a long wait her foot swung up again directly into my left nut.
"Ha!! I bet you're not thinking about anybody that way now. I wonder what Jeff would do next while you're on your back
all defenseless...... maybe this " at this point she decided to step on my balls with her left foot still in her shoe. "I love helping
people!" She said as she lifted her bare foot in the air balancing all her weight ( admittedly only 75 pounds ) on my balls. " You
will be ready for anything he can try now."
The pain was extreme but exciting as i got my first erection with this sexy tomboy standing on my balls.
" Whats this you're starting to swell ."
" I'll be allright . Thanks for the concern." I said a little too sarcastically. "You know what Jeff has a sister our age what if she
helps him ganging up on me."
"If want me to get my sister to help with you're training i'm sure she'd be happy to help."
My plan was starting to come together .
"Maybe one more kick before i go get Jenny, if you can take it."
"I'll stand up as soon as you get off my balls" I grunted.
"Oops. sorry " she laughed while hopping off.
End of part 2
FatSmurf unfortunately only through the first kick is true. At the time i didn't know how much i would want more.

dark_herc
02-11-2008, 06:01 PM
i wish something like this would have happened to me when i was young, even though only the first kick is true it would still be amazing. i love stories and this one is awesome. please keep it up. i must give you props