PDA

View Full Version : Compilation

mick_sl8ter
02-10-2008, 05:40 PM
I bet some of you have a huge collection of Ballbusting clips and pics.

It would be cool if you make a 5 minute or something compilation of all the best. Something like a movie trailer, but then showing all the best scenes.

That would be awesome !!! With a reference to this forum.
Then spread the clip all over the internet, youtube, all fora, and well-known websites. Even mail it to everyone who has an email adress.

Then everyone who likes ballbusting will know where to gather :D

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Well...you're not getting any. ha ha ha!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

gopballbuster
02-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Well...you're not getting any. ha ha ha!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Your the reason the rest of the world thinks Americans are assholes

22heat22
02-25-2008, 09:11 PM
:cryingbluwell my HD is officially full and all of it is BB 120gigs, now the hard part is deciding which ones to delete lol i wanna cry:(

Richter
02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
This sounds like the old "Make me pron" thing you hear from new posters.

Actually, I've done this a few times. Before Hundra went down, my compilations were on the front page under the name of Axis. Hundra was the best site, I miss it.

Anyway, I made a lot of music videos for lots of reasons and you can still find "The Chyna Touch" on file sharing programs. Sadly, a long time ago someone cut off the credits at the end with my email and kept trading it. :( Still you can find it. It's WWF wrestler Chyna busting guys to the tune of "Can't Touch This". The one on Hundra's site was to a song called "By the Balls" that I can't seem to find again. The band was a bizarre name. Some of the lyrics:

"You're gonna let her play
You're gonna let her rip
I gotta real bad temper
And a real good grip!

By the balls!
By the balls!
By the b-b-b-b-balls!
By the balls!
By the balls!
By the... aw, you know what!"

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:12 PM
This sounds like the old "Make me pron" thing you hear from new posters.

What do you mean, "make me pron".

I've filled my HD with BB. I'm not bragging at all if that's what you're insinuating. I'm just stating the fact that I've been a member off all BB sites that I know of and have downloaded all of the videos that interest me. Now I have to delete some of it so I can view other videos that I want to see, and I really don't like the idea of doing that.

Richter
02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
If you have to say "What do you mean?" there is a possibility I wasn't talking to you, but the originator of this thread.

22heat22
02-26-2008, 12:01 AM
If you have to say "What do you mean?" there is a possibility I wasn't talking to you, but the originator of this thread.
Ok, well, I sincerely appologize, I wasn't sure what you meant, or who your comment was directed too. Lately it seems that there have been a lot of disputes over little things and I thought that this was the beggining of one, which I've been trying to avoid.

mick_sl8ter
02-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Are you talkin to me ?
http://ticklebooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/you-talking-to-me.jpg:machine:

agoknee
02-26-2008, 05:25 AM
22heat22...

Why not get an external hard drive? or any one of many storage devices? or burn some of the files on to a dvd? or just get a new computer? It is unnecessary to delete anything with all of the storage options available at low cost now-a-days. Just my 2 cents...

szszsz
02-26-2008, 09:39 AM
why dont you make a yahoo group where in order to join you have to submit a 1 min compliation? i would be up for that....I remeber the bbaxis one and i loved it and wish there were more!

angrysamoan
02-26-2008, 10:09 AM
The one on Hundra's site was to a song called "By the Balls" that I can't seem to find again. The band was a bizarre name. Some of the lyrics:

"You're gonna let her play
You're gonna let her rip
I gotta real bad temper
And a real good grip!

By the balls!
By the balls!
By the b-b-b-b-balls!
By the balls!
By the balls!
By the... aw, you know what!"

The band's called Cycle Sluts from Hell, and By the Balls is off their self-titled album, back in 1991.

Richter
02-27-2008, 12:00 PM
angrysomoan, on your first post you've made yourself useful. Way to go!

Cycle Sluts From Hell, I knew they had an odd name.

If you want to hear the BB community national anthem, click on By The Balls on this page:
http://www.amazon.com/Cycle-Sluts-Hell/dp/B00000273L

agoknee
02-28-2008, 06:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHM3TxnPLfQ

Here's a live video of the Cycle Sluts From Hell performing By The Balls. I love the simulated air-knees they do near the end.