PDA

View Full Version : aside from ballbusting, are you normal

needbud77
02-10-2008, 09:13 PM
i'm not talking about weather bb is normal or not. aside from bb would you say you are a normal person? i ask only because i am definetly not a normal person. this bb thing is relatively new for me. i've had it less than 2 years. but i've never been busted so i don't even really know if i just like watching busts or geting busted. am i crazy or does that sound like saying "i don't really know if i like sex because i'm a virgin" ?) anyway, i'm rambling. sorry. thanks. hope i didn't offend anyone.

Zygons
02-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Do I look normal?

I tell you; we're all freakin weirdos here - especially Snoodle ;)

:iluvu:

frostbyte252252
02-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Aww cheap shot at poor snoodle!

Anyway I consider myself not normal but for unrelated reasons. There is not "normal" anymore. Everyone has one issue or another. I think people with a BB fedish are not normal but its cool. Some of us like BB for the pain, some for the emotional aspect. I know some people IRL who need serious mental help for BB related reasons.

agnetha
02-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Hello,

and what is normal? Its what you make it I would say. Its quite trendy to be abmormal or want to stand out and bb is one way of doing this.
Actually doing any busting/being busted is a different matter and a guise of normality is very useful.

By general definition I am normal : good job, stable relationship, pay my tax etc. I am lucky to have a partner who (now ;) ) shares my bb life and we don't shout about it. Having a close friend who is also into it in her own way as well is so helpful too.

Agnetha x

eric B
02-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm normal BECAUSE I'm weird and unhappy. Most people in the world have some kind of skeleton in their closet.

sunk
02-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Well I'm not what you would call "stark raving mad" or anything. I don't have people in my basement nor do I think I have been abducted by aliens or anything like this. But yes, I am considered very eccentric.

jeenie123
02-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Well personally I don't give a shit. I'm me and that's it.

salamander
02-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Uh, I guess. There are things about me that are quite abnormal, but overall I guess I am.

Dix
02-12-2008, 04:25 AM
i'm not talking about weather bb is normal or not. aside from bb would you say you are a normal person? i ask only because i am definetly not a normal person. this bb thing is relatively new for me. i've had it less than 2 years. but i've never been busted so i don't even really know if i just like watching busts or geting busted. am i crazy or does that sound like saying "i don't really know if i like sex because i'm a virgin" ?) anyway, i'm rambling. sorry. thanks. hope i didn't offend anyone.

I guess "normal" in any society means that you conform to the expectations of that society. In my opinion the people on this forum maybe closer to the real inner nature of humans in that they stray from society's controling expectations. Whose to say that we aren't "real" and the vast majority of sheep we dwell among are just lemmings blindly following the example of their own image of "what they should be" rather than who they really are.

cmathews70
02-12-2008, 10:45 AM
I feel I am completely normal. I've always enjoyed watching other guys being kicked in the balls by a hot chick. Only recently have I got the nerve to bring it up to my lady friend. I lived a completely normal life, had a ton of friends in high school, played sports, have a good job, don't have any mental issues... I just like being kicked in the balls. I often wonder how many guys actually share this fetish though. It's not something you want to tell your male friends... or your female friends for that matter. So I wonder how many guys that you surround yourself with actually like it.

skipperbob
02-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh yeh! I'm as normal as the next guy!:bananad: :cussing: :Baahaha: :wooow :thumbup

Bill
02-12-2008, 04:24 PM
the vast majority of sheep we dwell among are just lemmings

:weryfun LOL. Are they Ovis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovis) or Lemmini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming) ? Maybe under that sheep disguise they're just wolves that wanna throw themselves off cliffs ;)

Castratrix's pet
02-12-2008, 05:11 PM
These kinds of threads always bring up the question of what is normal. It makes such questions much easier to answer if the person asking them defines what normal is. So I have to ask needbud77 what he considers normal to be.

mick_sl8ter
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
No we are all mentally ill :wooow

:bananawin

johnny_cockNballs
02-12-2008, 08:17 PM
I say we use a scale of -10 to 10, and make 5 as a point of normal. This will give everybody a 5 point handicap. Subtract 1 point for each fetish you have. Give yourself 1 point each for: eating healthy, never masturbate, church attendance, no drugs/alcohol use, never been nailed with a strap-on dildo in the ass.

[-10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 .0. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10]

My score:

- ballbusting fetish
- femdom fetish
- ********** fetish
- foot/shoe fetish
- panty/nylon fetish

That put me at 0 !

Well, I can keep out of negative score I will find myself normal. In the negative numbers, maybe you should get some help -- mentally.

:wooow :wooow :wooow

zaneszoo
02-12-2008, 08:19 PM
I would say I was pretty normal. Like a bit of squeezing and pulling. Enjoy seeing others "take it" even more.

22heat22
02-12-2008, 10:21 PM

Actually I think that you're in the same boat as I was. I started liking the thought of ballbusting when I was still a virgin. I had the same thoughts as well, whether i was normal or not, especially when the thought of getting kicked in the balls was more exciting then the thought of sex itself. After losing my virginity I wondered whether or not I really wanted to get my balls busted or if I just enjoyed seeing it done to other guys. Finally I found someone who I trusted enough to introduce the topic to, and i realized that I loved it and it really wasn't that hard to finally admit that i liked it. And 9 out of 10 women enjoyed it as much as me. So to me I think that you're completely normal. But then again, what is "NORMAL"? lol:thumbup

needbud77
02-13-2008, 02:27 PM
wow thanks for all the responses i guess i was just trying to find out if my other abnormalities had some link to my bb fetish. but its good to know "normal" people can have a bb fetish too and by normal. i think i meant upbringing or childhood. mine was pretty messed up. and i thought i'd like getting busted untill i read on this forum some ppl only like watching and not actually getting busted. i doubt i'm like that but i guess i don't know for sure and thanks again for all the replies.

zetsubou
02-14-2008, 03:22 PM
I'll freely admit i did not read many posts after the first, so i apologize in advance for any toes I tread on. Heres my two cents:-

as i see it, no your not 'normal'. Of course it all depends on how you define normal. The definition I'm working on is 'not deviant'. I wouldn't be especially hung up about not being normal. We probably all have personality quirks that other people don't get, or hobbies. Ballbusting is maybe more or less out landish than your other pursuits! Some people would think climbing mountains is crazy! We're not fucking children (hopefully), and its a consenting activity, although truthfully like you, i've never had it actually done to me, just enjoyed seeing it or hearing it talked about. At 20, I still don't have the courage to ask a girl out, so i don't think i could ask a girl to bust me.

In short, no we're not normal, but it doesn't matter. We won't be telling on you, and i think anyone would be abnormal and boring if we were all just conformed.