PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Cut Off My Balls

mikeyj2100
02-11-2008, 09:42 AM
We have added - Please Don't Cut Off My Balls - to the store. Dee has found out that her man Josh is a lying no good cheating son of a bitch so she shackles him up to the ceiling and proceeds to bust his balls so hard that he'll never think about another woman ever again!! Hard solid kicks send him squirming in pain as a queezy feeling radiates through his groin. He falls limp after several kicks as hew struggles not to pass out from the pain. Then she grabs a knife and threatens to cut his balls from his body!! She discusses the different ways she could fillet his manhood open and remove his testicles from their nest!! NO! Please!! Don't cut my balls off he cries as the cold steel blade dances around his scrotum.. Tears stream down his face she kicks his nuts again and again as he gets sick to his stomach and crosses his legs in an attempt to protect his manhood!! Dee's Fury is no match as she ****** his legs open and nails his nuts again!!! Her final kick sends his body li!
mp in pain as he dangles from the ceiling!! You can check it out over at:

Nut Crunch Central - Extreme Ball and Cunt Busting

www clips 4 sale . com/studio/3729

Enjoy!

Tollmaster
02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Spam!

I have it already. Who thinks I should upload it to Rapidshare, Megaupload, Sendspace, Depositfiles etc. etc. ;)

crush me
02-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Spam!

I have it already. Who thinks I should upload it to Rapidshare, Megaupload, Sendspace, Depositfiles etc. etc. ;)

We all do!:bananajum

gopballbuster
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
We all do!:bananajum

I know I do, I'm sick of asses using this to see crap...:machine:

soldier586
02-11-2008, 05:32 PM
sorry but some of the females in the clips you all post are so nasty. Femaledom.com has the best females of any website out there.

johnny_cockNballs
02-11-2008, 05:37 PM
sorry but some of the females in the clips you all post are so nasty. Femaledom.com has the best females of any website out there.

Is it nasty? I don't like the look of females with tattoos and body pierce. It doesn't look feminine. It makes her like a man visually. I want a female and look as a female. That is my preference, and I haven't see the video.

gopballbuster
02-11-2008, 06:11 PM
I agree with both of the above statements

want2b333
02-11-2008, 06:54 PM
I know it will never happen, but the said video would be MUCH more interesting if she relieved him of his nuts. I get tired of simulated castrations.:rolleyes:

mick_sl8ter
02-12-2008, 12:59 AM
I know I do, I'm sick of asses using this to see crap...:machine:

What do you mean ?

Spam!

YES upload it and send me the link in private message, before posting it here. So I have some time to download it.

Bill
02-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Available in Russia ;)
(NCC speak Czech)
Bill