PDA

View Full Version : Any good?

Rebecca
02-11-2008, 11:10 AM
I found this site Ballbusting Party, and we're thinking of joining it.

Does anyone know if it is any good?

Rebecca

Rebecca
02-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Ballbusting Universe.

Any thoughts?

Rebecca

snack marvin
02-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Rebecca,
I was a member of Ballbusting Party, and yes, there were some really good movies. Each movie has probably around 10 minutes or so. I liked very much the movies Golfballbusting and Kicked to Death, they were simply great, if not dangerous for the victim. In "GolfBB" he receives a kick at the end, really unhealthy. And in "Kicked to Death" I thought, that looking the movie is fine but being the victim...? ;-)
Not every movie was good, but the most were, I think.

Some days ago "gesan_82" posted a link, so you can get an impression. The title of his post was something like "Hot French domme ballbusts a man who wants to **** her" or something like that, the movie is called "Ballbusting Hotel", as far as I remember.

For me Ballbusting Party was some time a preferred site, but "mistressmonika" dot com is also quite good in my opinion and I liked too the Ballbusting Chicks (both also at the "clips site you can sale", understand...;-)... this forum makes problems with posting links...

greetz, snack marvin

Magnum
02-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Ballbusting universe has had and still has some great vids. I miss some of the old ones. Maybe I'll get a membership someday.